Sequel: Here We Go Again
Status: Completed! :D

Like It Or Not - Arranged Marriage

One Family.

AMANDA'S POV

Well, it's been two days since I returned and there hasn't been any fights. Eric came up behind me, "Now, I know this is going to freak you out a bit but I'm thinking of having children, I want to have something that you and i both created." He was right, I was freaked out but I didn't let that show. "Ok, that's nice." It was so obvious that I was uncomfortable with that by my tone and he noticed. "Baby, I'm just saying, not that I want it now, you know someday." I turned around and faced him, then kissed him. "Yes of course, someday."

We were off to school the next day and that sounded weird but anyway, I had my normal classes and Edward and Charlotte seemed to really love each other and I was fine with it. So my life seemed to run smoothly and my parents were more than happy with me except for the fact that they keep talking about grandkids. But other than that I was happy with Eric, I never thought the day would come when I'm known oficially as Mrs. Amanda Crawford. Eric came to me with a gift. "What's that for." He kissed me. "We fought on your birthday and I regret that so I came bearing gifts." I opened it and in it was a ring with engravings that read, 'forever and always' and I loved it so much. "Aww, Eric I love it." He smiled. "Glad you like it." He kissed me and I kissed him back. "Eric, I love you." There was an awkward silence after that then I saw a tear escape his eye, I was shocked, what did I say? He then kissed me. "I love you too and never forget that, you don't know how happy you've made me."

4 YEARS LATER

I was screaming my head off in the labour room with Eric beside me although he suffered more than me because with every push, I hit him, slapped him, did everything possibly painful to him but he remained by my side and smiled. "It's a boy." The doctor said and Eric kissed me. I carried my little boy in my arms, I couldn't believe it.I"What should we call him?!" Eric asked looking at me, i hadn't put much thought in naming the baby. "I think we should call him Brody." Eric looked at me. "Why, because of Adam Brody." I smiled. "Well, do you have any ideas?" He hesitated a bit. "Fine, Brody." I smiled in victory. "But I'll always love you more than Adam Brody." He smiled. "I know, I mean look at me." We both laughed.

9 MONTHS LATER

"Mama." OMG. Did I just hear Brody's first words. "Mama."

"Eric grab the camcorder, Brody just said his first words." Eric came rushing in with the video camera. "Mama". Eric frowned. "What, you mean his first words were mama not daddy, Brody say d-a-d-d-y" Brody looked at both of us drooling and started laughing, he looked so much like Eric but he had my eyes. "Eric don't whine, you should be happy at least he called my name, he has most of your looks." Brody threw a stuffed toy at Eric. "So you wanna play rough huh?" Then Eric lunged at Brody and started pulling funny faces while Brody laughed. I wanted to stay like this forever.

3 MONTHS LATER

I was playing with Brody all of a sudden, he stood up and ran towards me before he fell down. "You just walked," I shouted, "Eric, Brody just walked." He brought the video camera but he didn't walk again. "How come you always get to see these things first?" I looked up at him and laughed at his facial expression, "Because i'm the mother.".

Brody's first birthday was one of the happiest days of my life, the whole family was here. Amy came up to me. "How does it feel to be the mother of a one year old?" I laughed. "It's the sweetest feeling ever." She smiled when she saw Brody with cake all over his mouth, "Aww, now you're making me want to have one." The party was awesome, it all went great, he received so many gifts. Eric came up to me and kissed me. "Time does fly, dosen't it?"

If someone once told me that this day would come, I would have laughed at the person but here I am with the two most precious boys in my life Eric Crawford and Brody Crawford. Who ever knew an arranged marriage would turn out to be a huge success.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok....That's all folks.
This chapter was major cheesy, you don't have to tell me. Not one of my best works I assure you. So, yeah. There's going to be a sequel up in a bit but it won't be part this story since it's like a part 2, so you'll have to suscribe to it. Thanks so much for reading this.
I don't know how to notify you guys when it's done but check around this time:
GMT 8pm This is the time you should use to determine yours.
The the rest of you can figure it out, if your time is GMT +2, then check around 10pm, and in the US, should be like 12PM.

Ok, that should be all. NO, it's not.
I NEED HELP WITH MY PROFILE LAYOUT.

Ok, that's all. Muchos Gracias. Later dudes.

Picture of ring- Always & Forever Rings