Status: Dedicated to The Rev - fo[REV]er

Speak No Evil

thirteen.

“We’re going out tonight, so dress sexy.” Emily gave Leana a pointed look as Leana walked in on Emily and Jimmy watching cartoons on Saturday afternoon. It had been a few days since the incident on the beach and no one had spoken of it or the afternoon before, for that Leana was glad.

“Please Emily; you can wear jeans and a nice top?” Emily sighed giving in to Leana’s request and nodded. “Yes! You’ll have so much fun I promise and it’s not like you have to get drunk or anything, just as long as you have a dance on the floor with me you’ll be fine.”

“Leana, I love you dearly but please! I cannot hear Spongebob and Plankton’s conversation.” Jimmy said in an exasperated tone,

“Geez, when did cartoons become more important then your fiancé?”

“Since they were talking about the secret Krabby Patty formula, now please shhh, I have to rewind it now.” Giving Emily a cheeky wink she silently giggled as Leana made her way into the kitchen. “I do love messing with her mind I really do.” He smiled at Emily and continued watching Spongebob like nothing had ever happened.

---------

When they all arrived at the club the bouncer just nodded in the guy’s direction before letting the ten of them in, much to the club goers waiting in line’s dismay. Emily stayed close behind Leana holding onto her hand so she wouldn’t get lost in the crowd.

Making their way towards an empty booth, the girls sat down whilst the guys went to get them all drinks. Making themselves comfortable, conversation started up whilst Emily watched others in the club doing what they considered dancing. Jimmy placed a cocktail drink in front of her; smiling in thanks she took a small sip. Even though everyone had received their drinks within moments of her receiving hers, everyone else was almost half way through.

Sitting down in the booth next to Emily, Brian rested his arm on the booth behind her head. She hardly took notice as Leana started a conversation in sign language with her; her notebook having been left in the car as it hadn’t fitted in her clutch.

More drinks were being bought to the table as the night wore on. The alcohol finding its way easily through their veins. The only female no where near drunk was Emily, the rest stumbling whenever they made their way to the toilets. Brooke had stolen Johnny away from the group, making him dance much like other couples were in the club. Feeling a tap on her shoulder, Emily turned to Leana,

“Emily. Care to dance?” giving a slight shrug she let Leana take her hand and followed her and the other two to the dance floor. Soon they were in the centre and were dancing like there was no tomorrow. The girls began grinding against each other much to their other halves, as well as other men in the club’s, pleasure. All, except Emily, who danced kind of awkwardly to the side, not comfortable with the other girl’s style of dancing. Realising this Val pulled Emily towards her and began to dance much calmer then the other girls. When a real smile broke out across Emily’s face, Val couldn’t help but smile herself knowing she had something to do with bringing the girl out of her shell.

-------

“Stop staring and get your ass over there, it’s obvious you like her.” Brian turned to look at Jimmy with a raised eyebrow,

“What do you mean Jim?”

“I mean it’s obvious you’re at least crushing on her a bit, so go over there and dance.”

“Why do you think I’m crushing on her Jimmy?”

“I don’t think, I know, there is a difference. I also know that she has a slight liking to you as well. Leana told me you were lucky to not be sleeping on the couch the other night. Now get over there and dance with her, but do me a favour and don’t get to touchy feely and all, okay?” Shaking his head he chuckled at his friends words. Smiling knowingly, Jimmy got out of the booth himself and stole Leana away from Annaliese. Downing the rest of his beer he took Jimmy’s advice and got up himself making his way over to where Emily and Val were dancing.

“Mind if I steal Miss Emily away from you Val?” he shouted over the music, shaking her head Val passed Emily’s hand into Brian’s and made her way over to her fiancé. “You okay with me and you dancing for a bit m’ dear?” silently giggling she nodded her head. Taking her other hand he placed her arms round his neck then lightly placed his own round her waist. Unlike many other couples on the dance floor who were grinding against their partners, Brian and Emily mostly swayed side to side with each other to the fast paced songs being played. After a few songs Brian grabbed Emily hands from behind his neck and started twirling her around bored of swaying. She went crashing into other couples who only moved away further while continuing to dance provocatively with each other.

“Em I need to go quick, Brooke and Annie are at the booth with Johnny and Zack, go sit with them. I’ll come grab you again after okay.” Smiling at her, he let go of her hands and gently pushed her towards the booth.

Before she could take a step forward a heavy hand rested on her shoulder,

“Whats a man like ‘im, leaving a sexy little lady like you, alone? Heck, why am I complaining?” the mystery man turned Emily round to face him “Now I get to dance with the sexiest lady at this club.” She shook her head politely to decline and tried to turn to leave but the man wasn’t having any of it, “Oh come on hun, I can show you a better time then that guy ever could. Gimme a chance.” Shaking her head she tried to leave again, before she could take a step he pushed her up against the pillar closest to them and placed his lips harshly against hers.

“Oi what the fuck do you think you’re doing?” The man was pulled off of her by someone else. She looked over to see Matt glaring at the man who was just a bit smaller then him.

“Trying to get some obviously, can you leave please, she’s almost putty in my hands.” Rolling his eyes the unknown man tried to turn back to Emily. Matt held the man in place, not letting him go anywhere.

“Walk away and try and get some somewhere else; that is my best friend’s girl you are talking to.” His voice held an uneasy tone that made club goers close to them begin to gather,

“I don’t see a name on her.”

“Because he understands that women aren’t property.”

“Where is he then? Why are you fighting the battle?”

“Nature called. Now stay away from her and my other friends and go find yourself someone else to play with.”

“Fine. Let me apologise first.” Releasing the mans shoulder Matt received a smile. The man turned to Emily and moved closer to her.

“I am very sorry for you having to witness that however I am not so sorry for this.” Before anyone could grab him he grabbed Emily’s ass and placed his lips upon hers. Seeing red Matt launched himself at the man bringing him to the floor. Almost everyone turned in their direction to see what was going on. The guys and girls made their way over to try and help; the girls consoling Emily and the guys trying to pry Matt off the half conscious man. Emily couldn’t understand the words Matt was screaming at the man or the consoling words of the four girls as she shook from fear.

Security came and with the help of his four band mates, pulled Matt off. “What is going on here?” one of the security guards holding Matt back screamed,

“That low life piece of shit was trying to take advantage of her!”

“He did what?” Brian and Jimmy screamed,

“Come with us, all of you now.” Another security guard helped the beaten man off the floor, helping the half conscious man to the room, the guys and girls following behind them.

-------

Emily couldn’t stop her body trembling as she exited the taxi followed by Jimmy and Leana. After an hour of questioning they had all been allowed to go and the guy taken to the hospital to check his injuries.

Waving goodbye to her friends she slowly made her way upstairs and into her room changing into her pyjamas. Removing her make up and brushing her hair she climbed into bed and lay still on her back. She couldn’t get the look of anger Matt had on his face as he launched at the unknown man. She had been told by the others that he was like a teddy bear and would only do something rash when his anger was pushed to the extreme. She had only imagined what those arms could do to a person but now she had seen it first hand and it didn’t make her happy in the slightest, in fact it made her scared to be around him, even if the attack had been to protect her.

A quiet knock sounded at the door followed by Leana coming into the room. She smiled sympathetically at Emily. Lying next to her she bought Emily into a hug,

“You sure you’re okay?” with a smile Emily nodded hoping Leana couldn’t see straight through the lie, “You’re one hundred percent sure?”

“I’m sure.” she signed; “Now if you don’t mind I would like to sleep it’s three am.”

“Fine I will leave you, just holler if you need me yeah?” smiling again at her she nodded and watched Leana leave the room. A shouted ‘goodnight’ could be heard from Jimmy as she settled down. Turning off the bedside light she fell into a restless sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
All I’m going to say is sorry for my laziness.

Emily
Check out my new (and first ever) one shot? So Much :)

Thanks for the comments

Vanzchyk2011
mistery gurl
choirgirlx3
Fallin_For_You
Baby.Blue.Eyes
JimJams90
Jazz1617