Status: Dedicated to The Rev - fo[REV]er

Speak No Evil

fifteen.

”You stupid little bitch! Those were my favourite jeans! Look at them Kevin! Look. At. Them. They are ruined! Absolutely ruined.” Mistress grabbed handfuls of my hair, scratching my scalp with her fake nails, and pulled me into the study where Master was. She roughly pushed my body into his desk as she screeched at him about my clumsiness when she was the one to spill the bleach.

“Come here, now.” His tone was not to be argued with. With the little strength I had, I pulled myself up before walking towards him. His rough hand rested on my cheek as he bent himself to my level, “Darling, did you stain Mistress’s jeans with bleach?” unwillingly my head moved up and down as Mistress smirked in triumph. He sighed with disappointment. “You know what this means, right?” again I unwillingly nodded. “Come on then, let’s go.”

I followed him down the hall, his grinning wife following behind me. I stumbled slightly and fell to the ground as I neared the ground floor. I looked back at her as she acted as if she hadn’t just kicked me down. His rough hands grabbed my upper arms as he dragged me into the basement.
My body was thrown carelessly at the wall; I winced as I heard some of my bones crack in the process.

“Wrists.” I lifted my arms above my head as he began to chain them to the wall. Once he was done he bent down to my level. “Now you know why you’re here right?” I nodded again and whispered a quiet “Yes Master,”

“And you know what has to happen now.” I repeated my actions and words trying to hold back my tears. He sighed again before standing up; he raised his hand then bought it down onto my cheek. Tears spilled from my eyes as he repeatedly hit different parts of my body adding to the bruises already there. She walked up to me and slapped me across my face, as He went back up to his study. When she heard him close the study door she went to a cupboard in the corner of the room. I watched warily as she pulled out a whip. She smiled sinisterly at me as she made her way back over, slowly unwrapping the whip ‘til it hung by her side.

“Now, you little bitch, you are getting what you deserve.” She spoke as she raised the whip above her head and –


-------

Emily woke up in a cold sweat. She tried to wipe the tears from her eyes though they wouldn’t stop. The images in her mind were all too real, so real she didn’t think she would wake up. Getting out of bed she went into her en suite turned on the faucet and splashed water on her face. She patted her face with the towel ‘til it was dry, and then gently rubbed the towel down her arms to get rid of the sweat. Tucking her hair behind her ears she took in a deep breath before deciding to get a drink.

She shivered as her bare feet touched the tiled floor of the hallway. Making her way into the kitchen she took out a mug and the cocoa powder. Making a mixture for herself she placed it in the microwave to heat up as she took in her surroundings. She stared out the window aimlessly as the microwave beeped telling her hot chocolate was ready.

“Better have made me one.” Emily jumped at the sound of the voice. Turning round she saw Jimmy leant on the doorframe grinning with his arms crossed over his chest and glasses perched on his nose. She shrugged at his words knowing she wouldn’t be able to say much else without her notepad. She picked the spoon up again, stirring her hot chocolate and taking a sip. He smiled at her and began making himself one.

They relaxed in a comfortable silence as he waited for his hot chocolate to heat up. When it was done, he motioned for her to follow him into the living room. Taking a seat at the opposite ends of the couch, he turned on the TV to a random channel and turned the volume down ‘til you could only just hear what was being said.

“So, what are you doing up at 3.28 in the morning?” he asked watching her face fall, “Hey, you alright?” she shrugged taking another sip of her drink. “Bad dream?” he barely saw her nod as he placed his own mug on the coffee table and wrapped his arms around her. “Well Jimmy is here now to make it all better. How about we watch some of the weird game shows that are on at this time, cheer you up?” She smiled and nodded at his attempt to cheer her up, though she knew it would take her mind off things.

He settled down with one arm round her shoulders and the remote in the other hand, legs resting comfortably on the coffee table. He flipped through the channels over and over again before settling on an old rerun of Family Guy. They both sat laughing, Jimmy trying to quiet his laugh as not to wake Leana up.

After half an hour, he realised he couldn’t feel Emily’s body moving as it had when she laughed, instead his arm was rising and falling with her steady breaths. He looked down to see her finally sleeping. Picking the mug from her hand he placed it next to his before effortlessly picking her up bridal style. He cautiously made his way up the stairs and into her room. Placing her down on her bed, he pulled the blankets up to her chin as she turned so her back faced him. Leaning down he placed a small kiss to the top of her head and closed the door behind him.

“Is she alright?” it was his turn to jump now as he turned to look over at his half asleep fiancé.

“She’s fine. Just had a bad dream is all. Go back to bed and I’ll be there in a second, just got to turn everything off downstairs.” She nodded as he kissed her quickly and watched her retreat back into their room. Quietly he made his way back downstairs and turned off the TV, picking up the mugs. He put the mugs into the sink then made his way to bed. He smiled as he saw Leana sleeping half on his side of the bed with the covers barely covering her torso, her mouth slightly open. He put his glasses on his bedside table and joined his fiancé in bed, her body instantly curling into his side as he pulled the covers over them.

-------

Jimmy and Leana had ended up going out for the day and when they asked Emily if she would like to tag along she’d politely declined. It was nearing on one o’clock when she bought her laptop to the deck out back. Placing it down on the table she switched it on before making her way back into the kitchen and grabbing a drink and some lunch. Going back outside she sat down at the table and smiled when she saw her laptop was fully loaded. Opening up Skype, she signed in and was happy to see Megan online. She sent her a greeting message and put her hair into a ponytail.

Her reply was a video call request to which she accepted. A few moments later Megan’s smiling face appeared on her screen. “Emily! I have missed you babe! How are you?” after hearing solely American accents for just over two weeks it sounded weird to hear a British one. After waving back, Megan went on to tell Emily what she had been missing. Apparently Ian and Jess had finally gotten together after putting their differences aside, Alex was going back to university to get her PHD and Megan was planning on going back to being a redhead amongst other things. Emily told her about the nightmare she’d had, Megan looking lost because she couldn’t do anything except offer comforting words. After a few moments of awkward silence, Megan continued with her stories. If there was one thing she loved about Megan, it was the fact that she could turn a bad situation into a good one. Emily smiled sadly. As much fun as she was having here, she couldn’t help to miss her friends back home.

How’s my family? Emma alright? I haven’t spoken to her properly since I got here.

“Em is fine, don’t worry. Surprised she hasn’t text you, she broke up with Bobby a couple of days ago. If that were my sister, I would’ve been the first to know.”

Megan, unlike you and Sara, me and Emma are not twins. She is seven years younger then me.

“Oh shhh, anyway…” and they carried on like that for an hour until she began noticing Megan’s yawning.

If your tired Meg, go to bed.” She typed,

“No I am talking with my best friend, I am fine. Oh my God! Jamie got chucked in jail a couple of nights ago…” half way through Megan’s story Emily heard voices coming from the house, figuring it was just Jimmy and Leana returning she continued to listen to Megan giving her input here and there.

“Hey Em, where’s Jim and Le?” she jumped out her seat almost knocking the laptop off the table as she turned to see Zacky and Brian stood in the French doors. Megan’s confused shouts could be heard from the speakers as Emily tried to regain her breath.

“Damn Em, didn’t mean to scare ya. Ooh, what you doing?” Zacky asked as he looked at the laptop screen. Pulling up a word document she typed out her answer. “Ah I see. Hello Emily’s British friend. How you doing?” Megan’s mouth dropped open as she stared at Zacky.

“Emily-Grace Amelia Milano.” Emily cringed at Megan’s shrill voice and the use of her full name. “You did not tell me you were vacationing with Avenged Sevenfold.” Brian and Zacky snickered at Emily’s scolding,

Well I wasn’t one hundred percent sure myself Meg.

“We have been talking for an hour and a half and you still neglected to tell me this?”

“Sorry to interrupt this little telling off, but do you know where Jim and Le are?” Brian asked once again,

Gone out for the day, don’t know where.” she typed,

“Well then, we’ll chill here with you until they’re back then. Cool with you?” Emily nodded in reply as Brian went to get him and Zacky a beer. Zacky pulled a chair up and rested his feet on the table. Emily waved goodbye to Megan, seeing that she was almost asleep anyway, as Zacky was handed his beer.

Taking a sip Zacky grabbed Emily’s laptop off the table and opened up her iTunes. She watched his facial expressions as he flicked through her music. He smiled wide as he double clicked on a song that began to play out her speakers.

“Love Game? Really Zacky? You know I hate this song.” Brian groaned,

“Which is why I chose it. Let's have some fun, this beat is sick. I wanna take a ride on your disco stick.” Zacky sung along bobbing his head to the beat. Groaning out loud Brian grabbed the laptop from Zacky and turned the music off,

“I will kill you next time you play that, I promise.”

“You wouldn’t.”

”Why not?”

“You’d miss your lefty partner in crime to much and break the hearts of many Avenged Sevenfold fans in the process.” Zacky winked at Emily and made his way into the house.

“Do you want to know the annoying thing Em?” Brian asked looking at Emily over the top of his sunglasses, she shrugged as she turned off her laptop. “He is absolutely right.” Smiling at him she patted his shoulder as a sort of apology and followed Zacky’s lead of going inside. She could hear Brian behind her, although he went into the living room as she made her way upstairs.

Taking the charger for her laptop out of its bag she plugged her laptop in to charge then after grabbing her diary out of her bag and her phone off the side she made her way downstairs and sat on the recliner as Zacky and Brian were occupying the couch. Opening the diary to the next page she opened her pen and began to write. She could hear the guys’ random cheers and groans as they watched the baseball match on TV.

As the game finished just under an hour later, Emily wrote her last few words and the door opened. Looking up Leana entered with a tiger teddy, almost the size of her. “Feet off the table now!” she screamed as she looked at Brian and Zacky. “Yes mom.” They muttered as Brian selected a film on to watch on TV.

Did you have fun today?” Emily signed as Leana made herself comfortable next to her and placed the teddy on the floor in front of her.

“We had tons of fun. Jimmy won me this teddy! It was like our first date all over again.” Emily smiled as Leana used her hands to tell her about their day. Now she was really glad she didn’t go, it gave her best friend some time with her fiancé.

Well I am going to take a nap, I am knackered. Wake me up when dinner’s ready.” Leana smiled and waved goodbye, the guys to engrossed in the film they were watching to realise she was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Word Count: 2,288 = Longest chapter I have ever written, as an apology for the wait now and in the past.

Well I was thinking about making a sequel for my one shot So Much So I was wondering would people read it if I did?

Thanks for the comments

JimJams90
Vanzchyk2011
Fallin_For_You
mistery gurl
PinklyVengeance
Jazz1617