Status: Dedicated to The Rev - fo[REV]er

Speak No Evil

three.

Arriving at the guest room, Brian bent down slightly so Emily could open the door as his hands were full. When she had opened it, Emily motioned towards the bed. Brian placed the notepad on the bedside table next to the lamp, turning Emily around so she was facing him and sat her carefully on the edge of the bed.

“Do you want help with anything, seeing as I don’t think you should be walking really,” Brian rubbed the back of his neck out of nervousness like most men did. Reaching for the notepad Emily placed it on her lap and opened it to the first page and clicked the pen. She began writing fluidly across the page not once pausing or lifting her hand of the page.

She held it up for him. Reading the words I am really sorry for the stain on your shirt, I didn’t realise the amount of make up I had on. he nodded to indicate he had read it. Looking down he saw the small black stain on the shirt, just above where his blueblood tattoo was on his chest. He shrugged to tell her that he didn’t mind. She tore the page away and began writing on the next, this time it read Please can you pass me the bag by your foot. He looked down and surely enough there sat a plain purple bag. Bending down he picked it up, surprised by how light it was. With all his other girlfriends he was lucky not to break an arm at the weight of a single bag.

She shuffled her way up the bed and patted the spot next to her. About to place the bag down there he saw her shaking her head. She removed the bag from his hands and pointed to him then the same spot as before. He took the invitation to sit down, the springs on the bed creaking slightly at his added weight. Resting against the headboard he began taking in the surroundings he was very much accustomed to. She pulled out a simple purple dress that she planned to wear when first seeing them, well that had happened well hadn’t it, along with a black wrap around cardigan.

Twirling her finger in front of him, he turned around so his back was facing her, giving her the privacy she wanted. He began to subconsciously play with the tassels of the show pillows his friend was intent on having in every bedroom to make it more presentable.

After a few minutes, he felt a tap on his shoulder, turning round he saw her changed into the clothes she had pulled out of the bag and seemingly ready. “Ready to go back down?” she nodded, it seemed like he was talking to himself when she signed or wrote back, like a one sided conversation that if anyone saw, would think him to be completely mental.

Out the corner of his eye, he could see her about to stand a look of determination on her face. “Stop, I’ll take you again.” She picked up the notepad again, writing to say she didn’t want to bother him at all. He was having none of it though and picked her up with ease as she tried to protest.

“Look, I know the pain your in, I have done the same thing, it kills to walk on so your in luck that you are light enough to be carried, ‘cause I sure as hell wasn’t and limping is no fun.” Making sure no one would be able to see up her dress in the position she was in; he left her room and began to descend the stairs. Emily held on for dear life as he went down them, having nearly killed herself on them less then an hour ago.

Entering the living room, he only saw one space vacant; he placed Emily down and sat himself on the arm next to her. Zacky tossed him the beer he had discarded earlier. Using his teeth to open the bottle he took a massive swig and turned his attention to Leana as the short woman stood to address everyone.

“Not the way I wanted to introduce her really, but when do things plan out the way I want anyway.” She used her hands to express her point further, with a flick of her fringe she continued “Anyway, everyone this is my bestest friend Emily. As you all know she does not speak, so she will just wave. Emily this is Zacky and his girlfriend Anneliese-Lucinda, just call her Annie, everybody else does. Okay, then there is Val and Matt, the soon to be married couple, ah I am so excited. Here we have Johnny and his fiancé Brooke who has only just left work, and last but very much not least this is the bachelor who saved you earlier, Brian.” Each person waved and said their hello’s as they were introduced. Emily waved back and wrote a simple Hi on the pad to show them.

“Right, okay. I need to go dish up, wash your hands then you may sit down,” everyone began moving towards the only bathroom downstairs. Brian placed down the finished beer on the table next to him and stood; he bent down to pick Emily back up and walked into the kitchen instead.

After letting her wash her hands and his own, he took her into the dining room connected to the living room and placed her on the seat next to him and opposite Leana. As soon as he had pushed her in, she got up on her left leg, placing her right leg under her bottom and sat down again. Putting the notepad on the table she clicked the pen and began writing.

You carrying me around all the time, makes me feel like I am a child again, it is weird.

He laughed, “Well better get used to it, might be a bit before you can walk on it,” removing his jacket he placed it on the back of his chair going for the beer he thought was on the table. “Hey Leana, can you bring in some drinks?”

“Fuck off Brian, I am doing the dinner. Get off your lazy ass and do it yourself!” sighing heavily he got up from his seat and made his way to the kitchen. Before pushing the door open he turned round to Emily and asked if she would like a drink, she replied by writing down that she would like some orange juice. Nodding, he pulled open the door and made his way to the fridge pulling out the orange juice as well as a glass and poured it in before replacing it.

“Don’t forget everyone else Bri, I bet the guys will all have a beer and take the orange and a jug of water out for the girls, I am guessing that they will be the designated drivers.” Leana said from where she stood dishing up the pasta.

“What am I? Your slave?” he asked turning towards her. She turned her attention away from the food and towards him with a thinking look on her face,

“Yes, yes you are. Except in the bedroom, then Jimmy is my slave and a mighty good one at that.” She replied, a dreamy look across her face.

“Please, to much information. Just, don’t do anything to the food during your sexual day dreams.” He replied getting out the orange juice again and grabbing a jug for the water,

“Those dreams better be about me baby,” Jimmy said entering the kitchen, grabbing five beers out of the other fridge.

“Don’t worry baby they are, all about you.” She let out a little giggle as he gave her a sloppy kiss on the lips,

“Like I said, not by the food please! Jimmy don’t forget the beers,” using his hip to open the door he made his way back into the dining room to all the guys and girls sitting patiently waiting for their food. Well their version of patiently.
♠ ♠ ♠
Emily
Leana
Val
Anneliese
Brooke

Sorry for all of the links, I love making up outfits.
I was planning on updating last Saturday but I was working and then spent a few days being at my grandparents was sick. Although I spent a lovely day in Brighton yesterday and saw Diversity’s tour bus :D so that has made up for it.

Thank you for the eight stars, can we get that to ten by the next chapter please? Thanks so much :) :)

Arranged Marriage! To Zacky Vengeance?

Thanks for the comments

secrets-that-die
LamePanda
Ashley the Twisted
BurningAlchemist
Scorpianram99
love of vengeance
stallionduck6661
Fall_For_You