Status: Working on it, Don't give up on this story... ^.^

Never Thought I'd Find Love in a Little Black Box

Ch.1

I can’t believe that he did that, holy hell. I haven’t said anything for the longest time because I knew this would happen. Then look what happens, he goes and spills the beans.

“Bentley, wait! Stop….slow down!”

“Damon I can’t believe you did that. The reason she didn’t know was because I have been too afraid to tell her.”

“Your mom will get over it, she loves you, she’s your mother.”

"Yeah, her son is a fag, much love, much love.”

“But you’re a cute fag.”

“Shut, up your not making this better.”

“I’m sure she’s fine.”

“No, I’m sure she’s sitting at the table wondering if I’ve fucked you yet.”

“You have an active imagination.”

“Fuck off!”

“Maybe later sweet heart.” He smiled. I smacked that smile right off his face. “Ow! Mother Fucker! What was that for?”

“For being a smartass, smartass!”

“Well, I thought it was funny.” He could tell I was about to slap him again, “don’t hit me!” He flinched.

I laughed. “I’m sorry Damon, I should have told her a long time ago and saved myself all of this trouble.”

“I agree.” I glared at him, “but….it’s okay….we can talk to her together, come on.”

I wined. “I’m nervous, what’s she going to say?”

“We’ll just have to see won’t we?” We walked back to the house, and before we went in, I stopped, took a deep breath and entered the doorway.

“Mom?”

“Bentley?” I gave a frightened face, “Oh Bentley, I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have reacted that way…I was just…well, not expecting that.”

“I know mom, I shouldn’t have waited so long to tell you, I should have told you as soon as I realized it myself.”

“It’s okay, Bentley I love you.”

“Love you too mom…..well is it okay if Damon stays for a few more hours?”

“Yes, but only until ten.”

“Okay, great!” She walked off to her room.

“Bent-”

“Wait for it…..” I heard the bedroom door shut, “Ok!”

“Bentley, I told you she wouldn’t be upset.”

“Yeah, uh huh…” I grabbed Damon, and kissed him passionately, so relieved it wasn’t a secret anymore.

“Whoa, your happy aren’t you?”

“Well how would you ever get that idea?”

“I have no clue, except for the bulge in your pants.”

“Oops! What can I say you get me off.” Damon laughed and grabbed me by my hair and pulled me onto the couch. I surprised that mom can’t hear what’s going on in here. I don’t think she is that comfortable with it, yet. As Damon pulled away I said, “I love you.”

“I love you too.” He said back. We smiled at each other. He kissed me sweetly, smiling into the kiss almost laughing.

“He leans up, “Why don’t I take care of that for you.” He smiles.

“What if my mom comes out of her room?”

He took me by the hand and said, “Come on.” He took us upstairs to my room. He threw me onto my bed and crawled on top of me. He unzipped my jeans, and practically ripped them off. He threw them on the floor, and came back quickly and dug his head into my neck. Kissing my neck slowly and softly, he moved down to my collar bone, then to my chest, then to my abs, and too my belly button. He stopped at the boarder of my boxers. He grabbed a hold of them with his teeth and pulled them down. He threw them across the room and trailed kissed back up my stomach. He looked at me, and I smiled down at him as he brought his lips back to mine in a heated kiss, his hand traced butterflies on my stomach as mine tangled in his hair. “Fuck!” I moaned as his hips crashed down on mine.

“You like that don’t you?” He whispered in my ear, I moaned again.

“Please!” I sighed.

“Please what?”

“Please!”

“Please what? He smirked.

“Touch me dammit!”

“Oh forceful tonight, I like it.” He breathed close to my ear.

A string of curses past my lips as he grabbed my member and gave a sharp jerk then settled for a steady rhythm. My head fell back into my pillow as he continued and started sucking on my pulse. I felt that warm feeling in the pit of my stomach and I knew things were about to be over but I never wanted this bliss to end. “Damon!” I sighed.

“Scream for me baby!”

That’s all it took to send me over the edge, “DAMON! Shit…” He sat up smirking, I’m sure your mom heard that one.”

“I, you, we, I’m fucked, literally.”

Damon just laughed and walked out of the door to the bathroom. I lay there breathing hard in my hand job after glow thinking of how much trouble I’m going to be in. I jumped up and threw my boxers and pants back on when Damon walked back in. “Now I’d rather see you take those off rather than put them on,” he said walking up to me stringing his fingers through my belt loops, “How about round two?”

“Not again you horny dog.” I smiled and kissed him sweetly.

We went back down stairs, and Damon kissed me goodbye, it sounds sweet but not like you think. He grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into a very passionate kiss. After getting a good grip he bit my bottom lip, most likely asking for entrance. Which I tried to tease him a little bit but that didn’t seem to get in his way. He moved his hand slowly down to my pants, and rubbed a few times across my area. I gasped and he took his opportunity, and slipped his tongue in my mouth. He moved so….well…he knew what the hell he was doing. I couldn’t breathe and tried to pull away, but he was too into it. So I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him away as I gasped for air. “God Damon!” He laughed. “Okay time for you to go.”

“Okay…” He wined.

“Get!” As he walked out the door I slapped his butt.

He turned around and said, “See you tomorrow, bye beautiful.”

I smiled at him, “Bye.” I closed the door. My mom’s bedroom door opened and she walked out.

As she walked past me heading to the kitchen she said, “I’m gonna pretend I didn’t hear what was going on up in your room just now.”

My face went blank, as my mind yells ‘shit!’
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a two author story by twizler_stick_22 and babyxblue, boyxboy, hope you like!