Status: Working on it, Don't give up on this story... ^.^

Never Thought I'd Find Love in a Little Black Box

Ch. 2

I went to sleep that night having dreams af Damon and that damn hot make-out session we had.

~Next morning, Damons P.O.V~
I walked up to house and knocked on his door, his mother answered with a smile. " Hi Damon why don't you go upstaris and wake Bentley up."

"Okay." I walked quietly up the stairs and slowly opened the door. I leaned over the bed just taking him in, his beauty amazes me sometimes. My eyes running from his messy black hair all the way down to his dark lips, he looked so innocent just sleeping. At that moment his eyes snapped open.

"Holy, shit, fuck, mother fucker," he gasped jumping up. "Back up creep I know Kung-Fu."

"You're calling me a creep," I said faking hurt, "But I love you."

He seemed to snap out of his sleepy state, "Oh, Damon, it's just you."

"No, I'm Darth Vader stupid, now get up you have to go to work." I saw him grimance.

"I'd much rather you come lay down with me." He said petting the empty space on the bed next to him.

I couldn't resist, so I slipped my shoes off and crawled into bed. He smiled one of his stunning smiles and I leaned over to capture his lips in mine. I meant the kiss to be sweet but he wanted something more. His hand crept down to my stomach and began tracing my abs, I bit his lip and moaned quietly.

I heard the door open but choose to ignore it, bad idea.

"Boys break it up." We looked up at his mom, Bentley was blushing like crazy now. He hid his face in the crook of my neck, so i'm left looking guitily at his mom, a smile on my face. She just says, "Bentley you have to get up and get ready for work," and walks away.

~Bentley's P.O.V~
"Dammit, I don't think we shoud get caught with pda around my mom."

"Yea, me either. Now get dressed." He kissed my softly on the lips and went to sit down at my desk.

He proped his feet up like he was watching porn on my tv or something. I layed out my clothes and began to dress.

"Undress, undress, undress!!!" Damon chanted.

"Ok, come here baby." I walked over to him, throwing my shirt off showing my abs. Damon was loving this, I could tell. I closed the distance between us and wrapped my arms around my waist. I started kiss his neck slowly and seductivly, I squeazed his ass while switching to the other side of his neck. I started taking my pants off, then moved closer again. "So? You want me to take the rest off?"

I pressed our bodies together leaving less than an inch between our lips, he let out a breath anticipating a kiss. I teased him by moving closer then pulling away. I pretended to start taking my boxers off, but then stopped and so gently put my lips to his ear, "Go start the car."

I smiled and he let out a heavy breath, he smirked toward me as he left. I threw my clothes on and ran down stairs, "Mom, I'm leaving, love you, bye."

"Bye Bentley."

I walked out to Damon's car, he looked disapointed that he didn't get to see my hot bod. I laughed to myself and got in.

"So... Starbucks?" He asked.

"YESH! let's go!" We headed to Starbucks with the remaining thirty minutes that we had before work. It was unusually quiet in the car, so I pulled out my I-pod and plugged it in. I lightened the mood by playing "Best Friend" by Toybox.

Damon laughed and we both both started singing, "Have you ever benn in love? He's my best friend, best of all best friends. Do you have a best friend too? Get tickles in my tummy feels so yummy yummy,you should get a best friend too."

We pulled into the Starbucks drive through and ordered some coffee. They gave us our drinks and Damon pulled away, when we hit the road I noticed that they forgot my foam.

"Hey they forgot the foam!" I whined.

"You'll be fine."

"No foam, those bastards!"

Damon yelled, "You don't need foam. I'm already dreading how hyper you're going to be at work today." I growled at him. "Don't you growl at me, drink your coffee picky ass." He smiled a little.

I drank my foamless coffee, and I could already feel a rush coming on. I began bouncing in my seat as we pulled into the parking lot.

~Damon's P.O.V~
'Holy shit, I really regret giving him that coffee.' Bentley asked, "Can I drive after work?"

"Are you going to be less hyper?"

"Probably not!"

"Well then that'll be a big fat NOOO!"

"Well can I drive tomorrow?"

"No."

"Can I drive ever?"

"NO!"

"Damn..." We both got out of the car, and Bently took off like a rocket running in circles around the parking lot.

'Dammit what have I done?' I mutter to myself. I chased him, I finally caught him by his ear and drug him into the store.

"Ouch, ouch, ouch, dangit! Ow!" He yelled.

When we got inside the door I let him go, bad idea, he looked around for the manager then took off again. He disappeared, I had not the faintest clue where he was until I heard, "Come find meeeee!"

I set of toward the third row of cd's, as I got closer I began to tip-toe and slowly poked my head around the corner. I yelled, "Gottcha!!!" He squealed and started to run away, but I caught him around his waist. He started to struggle and soon pushed out of my arms causing me to fall into the closest stack of cd's. There was a loud crash and somehow we both ended up on the floor. From the other end of the store I heard a door open and the manager steped out.

"Who did it?" He said in a strict voice.

I raised my hand slowly, "Well technically it was me."

"Come here now.!"

I followed him into his office leaving Bentley behind to clean up the cd's.

I walked out after having him jump on my case for ten minutes. "What happened?" Bentley asked.

"I got fired..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Well here's chapter 2.... Wev'e had so much trouble with this at school.... we'll just be writing away then someone else will be like, "Whatcha writing..." It's funny their reactions when we let them read it... any way enjoy and comment because you love us... the next chapter will be up soon... ^.^

P.S- I love you Twizzy :)