Status: New fanfic. Shortly will be on Hiatus.

You Always Seem to Catch Me When I'm Lying

She Likes The Heartache Of A Break-Up

It felt as if I was being followed, but it seems my senses are rather dull at the moment. I looked back, but there was nobody behind me. I couldn’t deal with this right now…One of my best friends is a druggie…And he’s dating my best friend. Man, life sucks. I ran home and slammed the door behind me. It gave me a sense of amazement that I had enough strength to do that. I slid to the floor and hid my head within my knees and arms. This just wasn’t happening!

But as I thought about Kyle’s recent problems, I also thought of Jonathan…He and Kyle were as close as Bianx and I. They were best friends and pretty much did everything together. My heart started pounding at the thought of-

No…Jonathan wouldn’t do that to me…Would he? My suspicions took the better part of me as I ran up to my room. I didn’t want to believe that thought either, but now-a-days things I don’t want to believe are suddenly happening. I rummaged through my drawers, trying to find something that I need at the moment. Once I found it I opened it up and read the inscription.

It was a locket Jonathan had given me a few months back, and within it was a picture of us, kissing. On the other side in cursive was this written:

Sweet love, I’ll miss you when I’m gone.
Just remember I’ll be by your heart whenever you miss me.


Tears filled my eyes and anger boiled up inside of me.

“Mother fucker,” I whispered.

He was just playing me, wasn’t he? He really thought I was that stupid? That I hadn’t heard that bullshit before? I wasn’t falling for this crap again! I marched out of my room and down the stairs, running into the person I needed to see, Jonathan. He laughed as I ran into him, then stopped he saw my expression.

“Love, what’s wrong?”

“What’s wrong? What’s wrong?” I heard myself getting louder and tried to control myself. “You tell me?”

“Tell you what?”
“Oh, just what happened when you all where recording your EP,” I started to interrogate him, I was glad for once in my life that my step-father was an ex-cop, from Dallas.

“We recorded, hung out, and that’s pretty much it,” He answered, his expression somewhat scared. Yeah, he better be. “Why, what’s going on?”

“I’ll be asking the questions, now sit down,” I pushed him onto the couch. He did as he was told and he shut his mouth. I pulled out the locket and let it dangle from my fingers. “Remember this?”

“How could I not? I gave it to you,” He smiled. I clenched my fist and held the locket there.

“Why did you give it to me?”

“Because I love you.”

“Don’t give me that bullshit! Why did you give it to me?”

“Bull-, what? I love you!”

“Stop! Stop saying that!” I couldn’t take it anymore. “I want out!”

“Out? Out of what?”

“I don’t want to be with you any more…”I felt my tears coming out again.

“No, no, wait why?” His eyes looked glassy.

“I don’t trust you anymore,” I whispered as my back faced him and I looked out the window.

“Mimi, no, don’t do this,” He tried to hold me but I moved away. I had a suspicion that he was cheating on me, and I don’t know if breaking up with him was the right choice. Just then Bianx and the rest of the guys came walking in, what was I going to tell them?
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, lots of drama makes me smile;)
Please comment and subscribe:)

Bianx is next:)