Sequel: Keep Me Together
Status: <3

Love Makes Blind

Preface: Different.

A new girl, Elia Agostino, walked through the doors of La Push High. She struggled a bit as she tried to find her way to the office; it wasn’t all that easy when all you could see was black.

Only a few minutes of walking away, Paul Talley opened his eyes in shock. “Damn, its school.” He muttered to himself as he pulled on a pair of jeans and a blue t-shirt. Paul didn’t really care about school, but he knew his mother would get mad if he failed again. He grabbed an apple before he ran out the front door. He longed back to last year, when he skipped almost every day

“Thank you.” Elia smiled at the kind receptionist. She felt a little sad that the school hadn’t managed to get her schedule in Braille. Elia started walking in what she thought was the right direction. She groaned when she heard the final bell ring. All the students disappeared around her. She hurried down the hallway.

Paul rushed through the doors of La Push High the second the bell rang. He looked around for a minute. He looked like an adult among all the teenagers, though he only was nineteen. Being a werewolf had its perks for his appearance. When Paul saw the way the girls looked at him, he knew he could have them all if he wanted. He had a date with a junior this night.

Paul started walking again when the hallway was empty. There was a girl walking his way. She stared down at a paper she had in her hand. She looked different from the other girls. Her hair wasn’t black, nor was her skin dark. Her skin was ivory and she had wavy blond hair. Paul thought she was beautiful.

Elia felt something pull her forward, not an arm or anything physical, more like an internal pull. She raised her head from the floor; of course she didn’t expect to see anything. She heard some silent footstep stop abruptly. Elia just continued to walk, staring straight forward. Then she bumped into something hard and fainted.

Several things happened at the same time. The girl looked up at Paul. He saw the light gray color of her eyes and his world stopped. His mouth hung open; she continued to walk towards him. Paul had imprinted on the new girl. Just before she had crashed into his chest, he noticed her eyes seemed glazed. The girl hit her head pretty hard and she fell towards the floor. Paul caught her in his arms. Her body was limp and Paul looked around frenetically. He lifted her petite body up in his strong arms and rushed to the school nurse.
♠ ♠ ♠
~ BreeVixen