Sequel: Keep Me Together
Status: <3

Love Makes Blind

Happy.

“Who is going to shower first?” Elia asked as they walked into her bathroom.
“We can shower together, you know.” Paul suggested innocently.
Elia smiled a little and placed her hand on Paul’s cheek. “I’m not ready for sex yet, besides, I haven’t forgiven you for that little stunt of yours.”
“But Elia, I said sorry.” Paul whined. “We’re not going to have sex, it’s just more practical. No one have to wait to shower. And it’s not like I trust you in the shower alone, we both know what happened.” He crossed his arms over his still bare chest.
Elia scoffed. “It’s not going to happen.”
“And it’s not like I haven’t seen you naked before.” Paul smirked down at his girlfriend.

Elia hit Paul’s chest. He took a hold of them and kept them there.
Please.” He whispered and kissed her softly. “No sex, only a shower.” He kissed her again. “I’ll keep my eyes closed if you want.” Another kiss. “Then we can do whatever you want afterwards.” Paul pulled Elia closer and kissed her properly, molding their lips together. He moved from her mouth and down her neck.

Elia pulled away abruptly. “Fine, but no messing around.”
Paul grinned like a fool. “Are you afraid you might not be able to control yourself?” he chuckled lightly and moved his hands to the buttons on the shirt she was wearing.
“No, I’m afraid you’re not going to control yourself.” She smirked a little. “And you are not undressing me, which seems like the opening to sex or what so ever.” Elia turned her back towards Paul and started unbuttoning her blouse. “Before you get any dirty thoughts, this is not a strip show.”
“Too late.” Paul laughed a thrilled laughter, and then he quickly pulled down both his jeans and boxer.

His eyes were fixed at Elia’s back as she slipped out of her shirt, then the short jean shorts she was wearing. She stood there in a pink bra and a black hipster. Paul stood behind her and opened the bra. Elia let if fall to the floor before she pulled her underwear of.
“What if it get’s awkward afterwards?” she wondered.
“After we have sex?” Paul asked.
Elia nodded.
“It won’t, trust me.”
Elia nodded again and breathed slowly in and out. Paul stroked all her hair over her right shoulder and kissed her neck, grateful.
“Let’s get cleaned up.” Paul put his hand around Elia’s waist and led her into the shower.

Paul turned on the water and stared at Elia as it ran over her body. He realized that even if he had held her naked in his arms last night, he hadn’t really seen her naked. She was perfect. He body was petite and curvy; her small breast was perfect round. He wanted so badly to touch her, but he didn’t want to push her.
They didn’t say anything. Elia used her shampoo and conditioner. Paul only stood there watching her, fighting against his urges, his lust for her.
He couldn’t help himself. He pulled her into his arms. He loved the feeling of their naked skins against each other. Elia wrapped her arms around Paul’s waist and sighed.

“I thought you said no messing around.” Paul smirked a little.
“I believe this is called hugging.” Elia pulled away slightly so Paul could bend down and kiss her. The water was turned off, so it was only Paul’s body keeping them warm.

“I’m a virgin.” Elia blurted out.
Paul smiled and placed his hand behind her head. “I kind of figured it out.”
“You don’t think that’s stupid?” she asked in an unsecure voice.
“No, not at all. You are still young, and I like the thought that you haven’t been with anyone in that way.”
“But you are so much more experienced than me.” Elia mumbled against his chest.
“I know, but that will only make it better for you. Either way, the first time we do it will be the first time I’ve made love, ‘cause all the other times it has only been a fuck.”
Elia smiled and nodded.

Thoughts were running through Paul’s head, and Elia suddenly felt something hard against her thigh. She pulled away.
“Sorry.” Paul mumbled.
Elia grinned, which surprised Paul. “You find me attractive.” It really wasn’t a question.
“Very.” Paul grinned back at her.
Elia grabbed one of Paul’s hands and placed it on her chest. She let it be there but let her own hand fall down against her side.
She closed her eyes and sighed. “You can touch.”
Paul stared at her wide eyed. “Are you sure?”
She only nodded and kept her eyes closed. Paul lifted his other hand to and caressed both her breasts. A quiet moan escaped Elia’s lips, it almost drove him insane, but Paul knew he had to control himself.

Elia walked closer to Paul and kissed him before she stepped out of the shower.
“You can take a cold shower while I dry myself.” She laughed quietly.
Paul groaned, but knew she was right.
Elia found herself a towel and as she dried herself she heard Paul turn the water on again.
She sat down on the toilet lid and handed the towel to Paul when he came out of the shower.

“What clothes do you want me to find you?” Paul asked as he wrapped the towel around his lower body.
“Just some underwear and your t-shirt.” Elia grinned. Paul walked out of the bathroom and returned with the clothes Elia asked for. Then he walked over to the backpack he had packed the day before and got dressed.

They walked downstairs.
“Do you want anything to eat?” Paul asked.
“I’m starving!” Elia exclaimed.
Paul chuckled and walked into the kitchen. “Hmm… here wasn’t much. I think I’ll run down to the convenient store. Can I get you something?”
“Buy me a chocolate and my heart is yours forever.” Elia grinned.
“Huh, I thought I already had it.” Paul said absent mindedly.
Elia only laughed.

Paul walked out, and Elia walked over to the telephone. She pressed the speed-dial to her brother’s cell phone.

“Hello?” she heard Darin voice.
“Hi Darin.” And the tears started to flow.
“Elia!” He sounded worried.
“I miss you.” Elia’s voice broke.
“I know. I miss you to bambina. Is Paul treating you right?” he wanted to know.
Elia smiled a little. “Yes, he does. He’s gone out to buy me a chocolate. He asked me to be his girlfriend.”
The line went silent. “What did you tell him?”
“Yes, of course. I love him, Darin.”
“Then I’m happy for you sorella.”
“Thank you Darin.” Elia smiled again. She really missed her brother, and she wanted really badly to tell him about the tribe legends being true, but she didn’t.
“I have to go Elia, more work to do. But I’ll call you tomorrow, vi prometto.”
“Okay, I love you.” Elia told him.
“I love you too bambina.”

Elia walked over to the sofa and sat down.
She really missed her brother.
♠ ♠ ♠
~ BreeVixen