Sequel: Keep Me Together
Status: <3

Love Makes Blind

Wake Up.

“Is he at the hospital?” Elia asked through her tears.
“No, he is home.” Leah answered and sat down beside Elia carefully.
“WHAT? He has to be on the hospital, he needs to be treated!” Elia yelled.
Leah was taken aback by her anger, but didn’t show it. “He can’t all his outside wounds are healed, and the doctors in the hospital would get suspicious.”
“So when will this other doctor come?” Elia asked.
“I think he will be here soon, you know, vampires are damn fast.” Leah tried to joke.
“You’re letting a vampire treat my boyfriend?” Elia asked in shock. How, why would they do that?
“Dr. Cullen isn’t dangerous to us.”

“Take me over there.” Elia commanded and stood up.
“I don’t think that’s a good idea, Elia.”
“Take me over there right now Leah.”
“But Sam said –“ Elia broke her of mid sentence
“I don’t give the fuck about what Sam said! I need Paul! Now you take me over there.” Elia was furious.
“I can’t.” Leah said.
Elia did something she knew wasn’t fair. “What if it was my brother? What if it was Darin who was hurt and I refused you to see him.”
Leah was hurt, but she understood what Elia meant, and she had completely right.

So Leah lifted Elia up in her arms and walked outside. It was a silent walk over to Paul’s house. And when they walked through the front door the terrible vampire stench made Leah shake in anger. She hadn’t completely control of her anger, so she quickly put Elia on the floor and stepped away from her.
Sam gave her a disapproving look but let it pass.
“What did Cullen say?” Leah asked worried.
Elia was left in the middle of the room a little disoriented.
“He is examining him now.” Sam said.
“Who of them came?” Leah wondered.
“Only Edward.”
“So they trust us now?” Leah was surprised.
Sam was interrupted by the bronze haired vampire who walked into the room.

“Paul is going to be fine.” Edward told them with a smile.
Elia started crying again and surprise everybody when she walked over to the vampire and hugged him. Edward hugged her back carefully.
“Thank you.” She said grateful. But then she noticed how hard his skin was and how cold it was. She flinched and stepped away. Vampire, she thought and walked backwards.
“I won’t hurt you Elia.” Edward said soothingly.
“Ho-how do you know my name?” She stuttered and bumped into Sam who stood behind her. She grabbed his hand.
“I’m a mind reader.” Edward told her.
“How?” Elia shook her head. She didn’t want to know.
“That’s okay.” Edward answered.
“Stop reading my mind. I need to see Paul.” Elia became angry again.

Sam led her into his room. Paul lay unmoving on his bed. He was unconscious, because Carlisle had to crack some of his bones.
Carlisle looked up as Sam walked into the room leading a beautiful girl. If not for her heartbeat and pulse she could have been mistaken as a vampire.
“You must be Elia.” Carlisle smiled at her. He noticed she was blind, because her eyes didn’t seek his. But he could see her confusion. “Paul asked for you.”
“Has he been awake?” Elia questioned and walked over to the bed, she had memorized the way.
“Yes, but he is heavily sedated now, so he’ll be out for at least five hours.” He explained.

“Oh, Paul…” Elia brushed her fingers over his forehead softly.
Carlisle and Sam left the room to give Elia some privacy.
“Why do you have to be so heroic?” she asked.
She sighed and climbed into the bed beside him and snuggled into his side.
“I miss you already.” Elia sniffled some tears. “Why did you have to do this?”
Elia kissed his bare chest before leaning up and kissing his lips softly.

“You better wake up, Paul Talley.”

Elia fell asleep cuddling against Paul’s side. She was careful not to hurt him in anyway. All she wanted was for him to wake up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, thank you for the comments on the last chapter, I appreciate them, though many of them was treats about hunting my dreams and things like that.
I can't kill Paul, obviously, he is like the heart of this story. That's why I called the last chapter 'The End', just to scare you guys a little bit. But it was sad, because in a fraction of a second I considered to kill him, just to get an end to this story, but I love it to much and will probably write chapters way past the 60' mark.
Okay, long authors note. I'll just get on with it.

I will update if I get four new comments !

Comment-Comment-Subscribe :D


~ BreeVixen :)