Sequel: Keep Me Together
Status: <3

Love Makes Blind

Arranged.

[Elia's Point of View]
[Nine Months Later]

My mind wandered as I sat in the back seat in the car. I thought about the day so many months ago. It had changed me and Paul’s relationship – to the better. I realized that he really wanted to be with me, for better and for worse.

”What does it say?” I asked him carefully.
Paul was silent and I heard him throw the stick away. “Negative…” he mumbled. He sounded upset.
I put my hand on his cheek. “It’s for the best.” I said, but felt sad; a little hope had planted itself in me without me knowing.
“Are you crying?” I asked Paul when I felt a tear on my hand.
“No.” he mumbled and moved away from me.
“Paul… It will happen with us some day.” I said soothingly and wrapped my arms around his waist.
“I just liked the thought.” He murmured and kissed the top of my head.
I smiled and reached up to kiss his lips softly. “I know; I can’t wait.”
He placed his lips against my cheek and I could feel his smile.


I smiled for myself. I remembered being afraid that morning, before Paul came, that he would turn around and run as fast as he could away from me. But he wanted the child. He wanted really bad to be a father. My period came the following day and everything went back to normal, until Paul left for college two weeks later.

I had a hard time letting him go and he had an even harder time leaving me. I didn’t see him again before he came home for Christmas. We try to talk daily but I’m busy with my schoolwork and he with his studies but if he doesn’t call I hear from one of the wolf’s the following day; Paul use to sneak out at night and phase just to tell them to tell me that he loves me. They are getting sick of it.

High school goes surprisingly easy. I thought it would be hard to go back when Paul wouldn’t be there to help me but Seth has voluntarily taken on the assignment of being my helper. We worked things out so we have almost every class together and if I’m not with him I’m with Collin or Brady; but I prefer Seth, he is so funny to be around – we have become like siblings. He is over at my place all the time.

I moved with Darin and Leah to the small apartment; I like it but miss having my own bathroom. The two of them are amazing; they act like my parents, but young and cool parents. I still my mom though, a lot, but I hear her voice almost every night in my dreams.

Darin arranged this trip – it’s the first time I travel alone; I’m visiting Paul. Of course, I’m not completely alone. Darin dropped me off at the airport in Port Angeles where a nice woman, a flight attendant, helped me on the plain and until the driver picked me up at the airport in Ames, Iowa.

“We are here, miss.” The driver pulled the car to a stop and stepped out.
He opened my door and helped me out. “Thank you.” I smiled and put on my dark sunglasses; I hoped people wouldn’t stare as much.
“Do you want me to wait until someone arrives to get you?” he asked me politely as he opened the trunk of the car and got my suitcase and placed it next to me.
“No that’s okay, Paul will be here soon.” I said to him.
“Very well then. I’ll be here in three days to pick you up again.” he said before getting back into the car.
I waved good bye.

I stood there for a few minutes not knowing what to do. I could feel people’s eyes at me as they passed, the place were buzzing.
I squealed when someone picked me up and spun me around. I was about to start screaming for help when I recognized his smell. I buried my face in his neck and breathed in his scent.
“Paul…” I said relieved and wrapped my arms around his neck. I hadn’t felt his arms around me in six months. I could feel all my stress disappear as he held me tightly.
“I missed you so much monster.” He said and kissed me deeply.
I returned the kiss willingly.

“I missed you too.” I said between the kisses he placed on my mouth and cheeks.
“How was the trip?” he asked and held my hand.
“Good.” I smiled and hugged him once more.
“Come on, I’ll show you my dorm.” Paul lifted my suitcase with one of his hand and wrapped the other one around my waist.
“People are staring again.” I mumbled and his my face in his arm.
Paul laughed. “That is because they wonder who the beautiful girl I’m walking next to is.”
“Oh, stop it!” I blushed.
“I missed your blush.” He said and kissed my cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wasn't planning to update but then I read all the amazing comments from you, my dear readers, and felt like updating :D

Oh and yeah, I picked a nine month time jump just to scare you. Of course she wasn't pregnant; I'm not turning this one into a teenage mother story type - but you're stuck with her blindness for awhile ;P

I'll update if I get ten new comments !

Comment and Subscribe :)


~ BreeVixen

Ps, my new favorite song is 'I am' from Christina Aguilera's new album Haha, I know many would say this, but it is as if she's singing about me :P