Status: It is now rated R. dun dun dunnnn

When All the Lights Go Out

h o g w a r t s e x p r e s s

“Oh my god, how excited are you? ‘Cause I’m freaking out!” My best friend, Lexie, rambled. This was our last year at Hogwarts. We were guiding are way through the train trying to find the perfect seat. I always got to the station 30 minutes early because everyone else got here 15 minutes early. We always got the best seat and candy.

“I’m freaking out more, Lex! I mean, it’s nice that I’m back for my final year. But it’s kinda scary to,” I laughed. I opened a compartment door. “This one?”

“No, not enough of sun. I know what you’re getting at, but come on; no more classes, curfews! Ugh, no more Dumbledore.”

I giggled, “Sing it sister!”

As we continued walking, we past Potter and his stalkers who kindly glared at us the whole time. I glared back, “It’s not polite to stare, Potter.”

“Yeah, you can ‘cause you know all about that,” Harry retorted.

Lexie popped her gum, “If you weren’t so jealous, you wouldn’t care at all.”

“Who would be jealous of you two?” Hermione Granger asked, a bushy haired girl with big teeth.

I laughed, “Oh, I don't know, just about…everybody! Including you, mudblood.”

Harry pulled out his wand and his friends followed his actions, “Don't make me Grimm! On second though, please do!”

“Watch out boys,” Lexie smiled at Hermione, “you might hurt yourself!”

Before Harry could shout a spell five first years came stomping between us with there luggage. I pulled Lexie away and started walking to the Slytherin compartments.

I had to push a few first out of the way, but they were eager to move when they saw who was pushing them. The last two years I was away at a Military Camp in Russia. It was brutal and for once I was glad to be going back to Hogwarts.

“Excuse me, girls?” A man asked us.

“Yo,” Lexie replied. He looked at her funny.

“Can you tell me where the Gryffindor compartments are?”

I looked up at him, “Are you even a student?”

He laughed, “Oh no! I’m a teacher here. I went to Hogwarts when I was your age and now I’m back to teach. I’m Professor Lupin.”

“Well what do you teach?” Lexie flirted, but Lupin looked un-interested in an underage girl.

“Defense against the Dark Arts.”

I nodded, “D.A.D.A., cool. You’ll have to watch out though; Snape would die for that position. But anyways, Gryffindor is that away.”

“Thank you…?” Lupin urged.

“I’m Natalie and this is Lexie!” I chirped. “And your welcome.”

“Yeah, very,” Lexie whispered. I shook my head as he left.

“What do you think he’s doing’ down there? Teachers are already supposed to be at Hogwarts.”

“I don't know,” Lexie replied, “But he sure was hot.”
♠ ♠ ♠
the title looks like hogwarts sex press xD

ive havent seen on of remus and a student and id like to try it out.
i may update slow cause i have two other storys so bear with me!!!!

thoughts? subscribe. tell your friends!

Image
Cassi