Sequel: Diaries of the Mind

Trix, Like The Cereal

Trix, Like the Cereal

April 25, 1990
Stupid Fuck!

Today would have to be the most embarrassing day EVER! No, I'm not some stupid bobble head girl who fell flat on her face in front of her boyfriend, it was a million times worse than that! I found out that masturbation is much more than just shoving your fingers up your vagina.

Yes, this morning I was "masturbating" but I didn't think this counted as masturbation! I was just grinding up against a pillow; I still had my pajama shorts on! Anyway part way through it I hear laughing. I automatically stop and move my head to see Billie Joe standing at the doorway of my room. I yelped and he got a worried look on his face. I chased him all the way downstairs where I started demanding who let him in. Apparently Carina and my dad forgot to lock the front door this morning. Then Billie ran out of the house to his garage. I ran after him knowing perfectly well I was only in pajama shorts and an old t-shirt. As I was about to smack him across the head, Mike came out of no where and picked me up from behind. He asked why I was pissed at Billie, I tried to come up with a cover story but Billie was too quick and yelled, "I caught Trix masturbating!"

Blargh! Then I protested by saying I wasn't masturbating because there was no "insertion" of any sort. Then Billie, being the evil person he is, runs in his house to get this huge ass college dictionary that belonged to his brother and he looked up masturbation. Found out grinding against objects counts. Billie and Mike laughed their heads off. I tried to make them shut up by reminding them that I've walked in on them "shucking the corn" (not at the same time). They just laughed and Billie said, "Everyone already knows we masturbate, but Trix, this is too funny."

It gets worse, then Al came over when I was still standing there in my pajamas. He was all like "What's going on?" and "Trix, why are you in your pajamas?" then Mike and Billie told the WHOLE story. And do you know what Al said!

He said, "That's hot!" Billie started a whole new laughing fit then Mike started agreeing with him.

Blah! Then all day Al kept talking about mutual masturbation and shit like that, just to make me feel even more uncomfortable. And it gets worse, Tre heard him! So he found out too! Tre isn't really the quietest person! By now, all of Gilman probably knows I masturbate! I mean there are other girls who openly state that they masturbate but for some reason my "tendencies" come to a surprise EVERYONE! I just want to disappear right now.

-Trix