30 Days of Paul

She Doesn't Get It

"What Paul?"

"You've got a booger under your nose. A big one aha!"

"Shit, why you didn't take that thing away from me from the start?"

"Euh, disgusting. Here, a napkin. Remove it"

"Yeah sure."

Summer:

I though Paul going to say something important to me like asking me out but I was being so over misunderstanding.

Day 5:

Halvo:

I was sitting in the park, alone watching the sky turning orange and the beauty of Arizona with my iPod. I was listening to my favorite band, The Format and I'm trying to cheer myself up. I just got broke up with my girlfriend, Diletta. I'm ruining a piece of blank white paper with black ink. I wrote "There's no place for a heart broken zombie like me" into all over my paper.

"HIYA MOUTH BREATHER", somebody shocking me from the back. I started to acting weird and hide the paper.

"Summer, what are you doing here?"

"I'm tired helping my brother on tour and actually, I've been staying on Boys Like Girls bus for a day and they actually stopping here for a show and I'm thinking to stay at my dorm tonight."

"What happen?"

"With what?"

"Travis?"

"Nothing happen to him. I just don't feel so comfy staying with him for the whole tour"

"What do you mean?"

"The Maine"

"Oh, why? They're my friends you know?"

"WHAT? You know John?"

"John? He's my high school mate!"

"What?"

"Yea, why? You have a problem with him?"

"Nothing, it just something that happen in the past."

"Okay then. Wanna sit?"

"Sure, what are you doing in here alone? I mean, its almost dark"

"Enjoying Arizona"

"Seriously. What happen?"

"I just broke up with my girlfriend…."

"Don't be sad, pussy. Come on, cheer up. Put your funny face."

"You mean like this?"

"Stop it, you making me pee"

"You're the one who told me to do that"

"Shut up"

"Where's your boyfriend anyway?"

"Who?"

"Paul?"

"Boyfriend? Nah, he's my mate"

"He likes you"

"I know that"

"Why you guys aren't go out then?"

"He haven't ask me, yet"

"Soon"

"I wish, I really like him, you know. I mean, he's kinda beautiful"

"Like you"

"What?"

"Nothing. Eh, I think I need to get home now. My dad want be to be home before dinner"

"Okay, I need to go back to dorm actually. Call me?"

"Yeah, sure. Later, Clark!"

"Later, Halvo!"

Summer:

I feel good to be back. Not home but actually I wont meet the jerk-ass, John again. But, Im gonna miss Paul. Should I just stay here or not? Today is the only day I can decide this…….
♠ ♠ ♠
is Summer gonna stay in Arizona and wont meet Paul again? or she gonna have her tour life again so she can be with Paul?