Status: Active

Raven

Prologue

Villains aren’t born, they’re created.

They're created through evil, through betrayal. Watching those you trust hurt you. A little bit of evil lies in us all, but some, like me, choose to embrace it. We wrap our bodies in it like a warm blanket, and it invades our minds, our souls. It corrupts every piece of good left in our rotting human bodies. We crave power and glory, we crave to be known, to be seen as we so often aren't.

It's such a beautiful corruption.

My name is Raven and I have arrived in Gotham City. I stand on the roof of my apartment building, my black garments making me invisible to any curious eyes that could be wandering these roof tops. But nevertheless, I stay in the shadows, the safe, loving shadows.

I watch with wicked eyes as a figure swoops through the sky. His mask is black, his body suit armoured and black. He looks evil, but he is a knight. The Knight of Gotham. His name is Batman.

I laugh to myself, and crouch down, watching like a cat. I look down at the streets of Gotham, at the buildings where families sleep. I will destroy them all.

I'll start with Batman, and then with Gotham.
They'll never know what hit them.

And all the King's Horses and All the Kings Men
Couldn't put Gotham together again


What a shame...
♠ ♠ ♠
Prologue changed 9th August 2010. Much better than the old one :)