An Open Book

Forget you

I found a way to forget you.

It's much easier then I thought it would be. All I have to do is raise the blade high, then make it come crashing down on my skin. I open my arms letting it all poor out, the hurt when you said you didn't love me, the pain when I reached out and you weren't there, the agony when I knew I was all alone.

I found a way to forget you.

All I have to do is roll it and light it up. Inhale. Exhale. Then your nothing but a memory I can't seem to remember. With every hit your face fades father into the dark. Spinning on a high you can't reach.

I found a way to forget you.

Crush it, line it, snort it. The burning sensation makes you never exist. And as I'm rocking on the floor you never cross my mind.

I found a way to forget you.

By letting them in, with all the pleasure from all the men. There's never a time to remember you with them around me on my knees in a hotel room. Waking up to find them gone, but don't worry I'll find another to replace you.

I found a way to forget you.

Never off the buzz, always another drink waiting to be drank and always another person to hand it to me. Always another floor to wake up on. Never stop, because if I do I'll remember you.

I found a way to forget you.

Load it, cock it, pull the trigger.