Status: Done and Dusting. :)

It Hurts in the Worst Way

One

I sat in the lounge room starting at the huge black, red and white tour bus that was parked in front of the house through the huge living room window. Today was the first day of a long tour with my long time best friends, none other that Escape The Fate...Which are all still sleeping when they should be getting up right now.

I sighed and dragged myself up from the couch. I have to get them up; they can’t be late...Again. I walked out the room and to the first bedroom in the hallway. I opened the door to see Monte and Robert lying in their beds, still asleep. I clapped my hands together loudly.

“Come on you two! We have to get going!” I yelled.

Monte jumped shocked and Robert sat up sleepily in bed. I smiled.

“Quick sticks!” I laughed. “We’re already late.” I added.
“Yeah, were up.” Monte mumbled.

I chuckled and walked out the room. I walked down the hallway to the next bedroom. Max and Craig shared this room. This house only had 3 bedrooms so the guys had to share since they let me have my own room. I opened the door quietly and stepped into the room, walking on clothes that littered the floor. Their room always looked like a bomb went off in it.

I walked as quietly as I could to the desk where the megaphone was. I smirked picking it up. This is going to be so funny. I’ve been waiting for a week to do this. I held the megaphone up with my finger on the siren button.

3...2...1!

I press the button and both Craig and Max jumped so high out of their beds which caused Max to fall out of bed and hit the floor. I burst out laughing turning the siren off. I almost fell on the ground laughing.

“What the fuck was that?!” Max exclaimed looking around.

I laughed more and this time Craig joined me. He got out of bed and I helped Max up still chuckling.

“It was the megaphone.” Craig stated. “And from now on we need to hide it...” He mumbled under his breath but I heard it.
I laughed. But what he didn’t know was that I had one hiding in my room too.

“Well anyways now that yours are up, get ready. Were already late.” I said.
“Like normal.” Max chuckled.

He turned and walked over to a huge pile of clothes. He grabbed some stuff and walked out the room probably for a shower. Lucky for me I already had one. I turned to walk out the room.

“Claire.” Craig said.

I looked at him and titled my head to the side.

“Yeah Craig?”
“Have you seen my phone and MP3 lately?” He asked. “I lost them again.”
“Their in the kitchen.” I chuckled. “Your phone is on charge and you MP3 is next to it.”
“Oh!...I knew that.” He smiled.

I smiled shaking my head. I then turned and walked out the room to the kitchen. Since we were already late and knowing them they would want food. You know sometimes I wonder how they would survive on days like this without me...

I walked into the kitchen and saw Monte there staring at the cooking toast. I smiled and walked next to him. I gave him a hug. Normally for the hell of it I gave all the guys a hug in the morning or just randomly. Really why now show your best friends you love them? Monte hugged back then pulled away when the toast popped up.

I placed more bread in it when he took the toast out for the rest of the guys. Suddenly someone’s arm wrapped around my waist. I turned my head to see Craig. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

“Guess what?” He smirked.
“What?”
“I found them!” He said holding his hand up showing his phone and MP3.

I laughed.

“So you did.” I smiled.

I turned back to the toast as it popped. Craig moved away from me and grabbed a plate from the cupboard. I put the spread on the pieces of toast for him and whoever else that wanted it. Craig started eating right there and Robert came up out of know where and grabbed some toast too.

Max then walked into the kitchen and grabbed the carton of orange juice out of the fridge and walked back out the room drinking it. I sighed, so much for me having some before we leave...

“Ok hurry up! Let’s get out of here!” Robert yelled.

I followed Craig out the kitchen. We had packed all of our stuff into the tour bus yesterday mostly because we knew that we would be late like normal. Everyone walked to the front door. I grabbed my wallet, phone, Mp3 and house keys just before I walked out the door.

I waited for everyone to walk out the door then I started to lock it. The key got stuck again. I rolled my eyes. I hate this door lock. I messed around with the key until it locked and I could get the key back out.

“So we got everything?” Monte asked.
“Yep, let’s go.” Max said.
“Wait!” Craig exclaimed.

I turned away from the door and faced him; He smirked and walked towards me. I gave him a confused look.

“We can’t leave out merch bitch.” He chuckled.

Then the next thing I know Craig threw me over his shoulder. I gasped and tried not to laugh.

“Craig put me down!” I yelled still trying not to laugh.
“Nope!”

I sighed and rolled my eyes smiling. The random things my best friends do to me. Craig walked over to the bus and the others laughed walking onto the bus. Craig followed them and somehow managed not to hit my head on the door as he carried me.

This tour is going to be full of surprises and random moments, that for sure.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well I have this story on my quizilla account and i thought I would put it on here too. ^^
I know that it's only the first chapter, but can you tell me what you think of it so far please?
I love comments, they make my day! :D