Status: Done and Dusting. :)

It Hurts in the Worst Way

Seven

Two days went passed so fast but yet so slow. We had cancelled the show that we had this week and to make it up to the fans Max, Monte and Robert held a special signing for people that had tickets and that still showed up. The guys also played 2 acoustic songs with Monte doing the main singing. But other than that we haven’t been off the bus for those two days. Craig hasn’t left the bus at all and I don’t blame him that he hasn’t either.

Also he hasn’t really left my side and pretty much cried himself to sleep next to me both nights. It hurts so much to see him like this...
And I’m still somewhat sick too, I’m a lot better; I mainly just get the odd dizzy spell now, which is still annoying me a lot.

I sighed and stood up from the table with a plate and walked to the sink. I looked at the sink shocked before rolling my eyes. The sink was full of dirty dishes. I sighed; well I guess it’s my turn to do them. I took the dishes from the sink and stacked them before starting to fill the sink with water.

Robert walked up to me and placed a bowl in the sink. I chuckled lightly. He smiled softly and sat down at the table opening a magazine. Max was watching TV and Monte and Craig were in their bunks. I stopped the water and started washing the dishes while humming tunelessly to myself. The fact that the bus was so quiet was in a way scary.

I got about half way through the dishes when the bus hit a small bump almost causing me to drop the plate I was holding. Rob our driver was driving around to find a place to park at out next venue for tomorrow. We have no idea if were doing the show of not. It depends on if Craig feels up to it I guess.

“Sorry, I didn’t see that one.” Rob called from the driver’s seat.
“That’s ok.” Max said still staring at the TV.

I felt the bus stop and the engine turn off.

“I’m going to let the people in the venue know that were here.” Rob said getting out the drivers seat and walking to the door.

He was out the door before anyone could really say anything. He is suck as quiet person.
I looked back at the sink and picked up a glass cup.

“Ah!’ I screamed dropping the cup to the floor making it shatter.

Something just had stung my hand right between my thumb and middle finger. Right away it started stinging so badly. Fucking hell not another ant bite! I held my hand and stood back from the sink. I screamed again as something sharp stabbed my foot. Oh fuck!

Robert caught me just before I hit the ground. Max run up to me. Suddenly Monte was there too. I felt tears starting to stream down my face.

“What happened?” Max asked almost panicked.
“My H-Hand and foot.” I chocked out.

Craig then came running into the kitchen area. Robert picked me up and started taking me towards the couch. Craig quickly sat down and held his arms out for me. Robert placed me in Craig’s lap. I winced in pain as my foot lightly touched the ground. How could my foot be hurting too? Oh...The glass.

I bit back a small scream when Monte lifted up my foot to look at it and placed it on one of the little tables that we kept around the couches. Max then ran off somewhere, probably to get the first aid kit.

I started really crying then. How can an ant bite and a cut on the bottom of my foot hurt so much?!

“Hey, it’s ok.” Craig whispered softly in my ear.

I nod my head and turned it to burry my face in his shoulder. I took deeps breaths to calm myself down and tried to think of something else apart from the throbbing pain. Then I realised something, that was the first time I heard Craig speak all day and it’s about late afternoon now...

“Ouch!” I winced.
“Sorry.” Max said. “Just don’t move your foot; I’m trying to bandage it.” He said.

I kept still as I could and moved my head a little to see what he was doing. Robert sat next to us and took my hand looking at it. There was a little red dot where the ant got me. Motherfucker. He placed an ice pack on it. When did he get that? I smiled him a thanks and he smiled back.
I then looked back at Monte and Max who were both wrapping up my foot. Craig wrapped his arms around my waist more.

“Max and Monte are playing doctors.” Robert laughed.
“Yep and that makes you nurse.” Monte said to Robert.

I could help but laughed at that through my tears, even Craig chuckled a little. I saw a little image in my head with them in doctors and nurses outfits. I bit my lip so I wouldn’t laugh out loud. That is such as scary but funny image. I wiped some tears away from my face.

“There you go.” Max smiled.

He almost looks proud at what he did. Monte looks at me and smiled too.

“The cut isn’t too bad so we didn’t have cut your foot off.” He chuckled.

I smiled back at him. My foot was hurting a little less now but my hand was stinging a bit. Monte sat down on the other couch and Robert walked off as Max packed up the first aid kit. I am so happy that I had filled it up before we left home.

“My job here. Is done.” Max stated smirking.

He started half skipping, half walking to the bathroom to put the kit away. I laughed a little. I know he was doing that to cheer me up a little. I smiled shaking my head before resting it back on Craig’s shoulder. I looked up at him and he looked down at me. He smiled lightly but it didn’t touch he’s almost dead looking eyes. I still hate seeing him like this.

I looked away for a moment and fixed the ice pack on my hand better so it wouldn’t fall off; it was stopping the stinging a bit. Once I find where these ants are coming from shit will be flying.

Max then walked over to where we were and sat down on the couch next to Craig. By the looks of it Robert was cleaning up the glass.

“Thankyou guys.” I said.

They all looked at me and smiled.

“Your welcome!” Monte smiled.
“Anytime.” Robert added.

I smiled back at them.

“I didn’t really do anything though...” Craig mumbled.
“Yeah you did.” I smiled lightly. “You held me and let me cry on your shoulder.” I said a little embarrassed that I was crying on his shoulder like that.

He smiled lightly and held me slightly closer to him. You know it actually feels nice just sitting in his arms...

I sighed and just placed my head under Craig’s chin.

“Any of yous want to watch TV?” Max asked.
“Might as well.” Robert shrugged.

Max turned the TV on and started going through the channels. He did that for about 5 minutes. How come there is never anything on TV? Max sighed and left it randomly on a news channel. Ugh, boring.

Though it was mostly rubbish we all just sat there and watched some of it. At the moment we had nothing else to do. The news report changed from government crap to a car crash. I felt Craig like freeze where he was. I kinda froze too, it was horrific. Max quickly grabbed the remote and changed it. We all were even more silent then before.

“I’m...Going to sit in my bunk.” Craig mumbled.

I sat up to get off his lap so he could get up. But before I could move much he stopped me.

“Can you come with me?” He whispered.
“Yeah, sure.”

He let me go and I stood up being careful of my foot. Well I could stand on it ok. Craig stood up and began walking to the back of the bus. I looked at the others for a moment and placed the ice pack on the couch.

“I’ll sit with him for a while.” I said.

They nod their heads and I started limping to the back. Well I could somewhat walk on my foot. I got to Craig’s bunk and he wasn’t there. What the...? Then I noticed him in mine. He shrugged looking down. I climbed in careful of my hand and foot and lied next to him. I held his hand between mine.

“How can the world turn upside down so fast?” He asked resting his head on my shoulder.
“I...Don’t know.” I said.

I sighed and held his hand tighter. He sighed.

“Thankyou.”
“For what?” I asked confused.
“Being here.”

I smiled lightly at him and kissed his cheek. I would always be there for Craig when he needed someone. Just like now.
♠ ♠ ♠
There you go the next chapter.
I have heaps of chapters of this story written now, lots more to happen in the story! ;]
So if you want them out to read then comment and I'll post the next one right away.
Sound good?
:D