Can We Cue the Happy Ending Music?

Intro: Damon

Image

Sweaty hair, blue eyes and soft lips... I wasn't supposed do this... but its hard to say no to you're urges after a few drinks and just the right amount of sexual innuendos. It's not what I initially hired him for... at least I don't think so... but right now I really didn't give a damn.
Groans filled the changing room, the windows already fogged up and the floor littered with clothes.

As skin stuck to skin I couldn't help it anymore. "Cha...."

There was a loud knock on the door waking me up and with a jolt I crashed from my position on the couch onto the floor.
Great it was a dream... again!
Why did my new P.A. have to be so hot.... and he wasn't even here yet.

'Damon... you are so gay.' i joked with myself. I do that a lot.

"Damon!?" I heard the muffled voice of my manager Sharon come through the door. I sighed and picked myself off of the ground.

"What is it?" I opened the door giving her a attitude that told her i was not yet awake and grouchy.

"Oh Damon honey, don't be like that." she cooed and wrapped her arms around my neck... I really had to try not to gag.
God I hate that bitch... 'Way to be all over me as soon as I open the door.'

"What do you want??" I grumbled and shoved her off of me... way to much perfume.

"Well darling..." oh god, woman... I'M GAY DAMN IT! get with the program... wait... the 'official' agency program says I'm not. Fuck.
"Your new P.A. just arrived. Mr Whats-his-name?... Oh. You know the youngest one at the interview." she scoffed, but I couldn't help but gloat...

Score!

I bolted passed her towards the studio entrance, dodging random objects and people along the way, giddy like a kid on Christmas day... who was I kidding... I was always giddy. It was just worse on Christmas.

I spotted the blond the second I walked into the foyer. [Hell it'd be sad if I didn't I have had dreams of him since he came for his job inter view.] I walked over slowly, they hadn't noticed me yet and I could see the VP of the studio was giving him is over used speech of security regulations and all the other official bull shit. Poor guy.

"Was'sup Brian? Torturing my new assistant already?" I gave them a smooth grin.. I was so cool.

'And hot.' Hah! Even my conscious is full of its-self.

Brian just glared in response and shook his head while Chad looked slightly relieved. I looked at Chad and nodded to the door I had come out of. Luckly he understood and followed me to meet the rest of the crew.

Poor guy... From now on it will Him vs Shrieking Sharon... i. can't. wait.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope this one was better then the Intro for Chad haha... well I tried.
;D

comments would be awesome.