When the Moon Fell in Love With the Sun, All Was Golden in the Sky

Ryan's Home

RYAN’S POV

I was watching Amanda and her band play from the side, when someone threw a bottle at her and it hit. My eyes bugged out and I could feel my heart beating in my throat. I ran onto the stage, over to where Amanda laid unconsince, and kneed down next to her.

“Come on, wake up, Amanda. Come on, come on.” I whispered to her.

I bit my lip again as Will turned her over and lift her up. I saw Patrick shake his head at the crowd and led us to the backroom. I opened the door to our dressing room and Will laid her down on the couch, pushing some hair out of her eyes.

“Oh, God.” I exclaimed quietly, when I noticed the cut on her face and the blood.

“Someone go grab someone to help.” Patrick told us.

I nodded my head franticly and headed out to find Jon, who I knew could help.

Five minutes later, I got back to the room with Jon in tow with me.

“Oh shit. What happened to her?” Jon asked us, taking the wash cloth and starting to wipe the blood off of Amanda.

“Some jerk threw a bottle at her right after their first song.” I told him, biting my lip.

I seem to be doing that a lot since I met her. I sighed and knelt down by the end of the couch that her head was at.

Half an hour later, we had gotten her cleaned up and were heading to the bus.

“Hey Will, does Amanda live around here?” I asked him as we carried her out of the build.

“She’s still staying in a hotel down the road a little way from Stars buck.” Will replied as we got to the cars. I nodded my head.

“You guys are welcomed to stay with me at my place tonight.” I offered Will, Patty, and Patrick. They all nodded and got into their cars. Jon helped me get Amanda into the back seat of my car and Jon climbed in the back with her. I got into the driver’s seat and started the car. We got to my place shortly after we left.

“Here we are. My lovely home,” I said, carrying the young woman into the house.

“It looks nice,” Will replied stepping into the main room.

“Thanks. There’s a couple guest rooms upstairs. I’m gonna put her in my room and I’ll sleep on the couch.” I explained to the guys.

They nodded and Jon led them to the guest rooms. I sighed carrying Amanda up the stairs. I stepped into the dark bedroom and flipped on the light with my elbow, then headed over to the bed.

After pulling back the sheets, I laid her down gently, and looked at her; she seemed so peaceful. A couple strains of hair hanging her eyes and her hands cupped together. I smiled softly before turning around to leave. I got to the door and started to turn off the light, when I heard a noise.

“Ry?”

“Yeah?” I asked turning around.

“What happed and where am I?” Amanda asked sitting up. The sheets falling down to her waist. I walked over to the bed and sat down on it.

I bit my lip before I replied, “You got bottled after first song. So after we got you cleaned up, we took you here to my place.”

she nodded slowly and leaned her head onto my shoulder.

“My head hurts.” Amanda whimpered to me.

“You want something for it?” I asked her.

She nodded again, before whimpering again.

“I’ll be right back.” I whispered to her.

“Here’s some clothes you can put home.” I added grabbing some pajama bottoms and a shirt and handing them to her.

“Thanks,” she said taking them and smiling at me.

I felt like my heart melted when she smiled that little smile. I smiled back at her and heading out of the room. I headed downstairs to the kitchen, when I heard a knock at the front door.

I stepped over and opened it to find Brendon and Spencer standing there.

“Hey Ry. is the show over already?” Brendon asked me, giving me a hug.

“Yeah, Amanda’s band got to do one song before some jerk threw a bottle at her.” I told them as we walked into the kitchen.

“They threw a bottle at her?” Brendon about screamed, making me drop the bottle of tyalor. Spence and I just stared at him in disbelief that Bren just yelled.

“Is she ok?” he added looking at me. Brendon looked like he was ready to cry as he spoke.

“Yeah, she’s ok. She’s up in my room and her head hurts. But other then that, I think she’s ok. I mean, she has a cut across her eyebrow and cheek, but that’s all,” I replied getting a couple tyalors and a glass of water for Amanda. Bren nodded and stood there in silence.

I glanced over at Spence and Spencer nodded back at me. I watched Spencer leave the room and head up the stairs to find Jon.

“You ok, Bren?” I asked him sitting the stuff on the counter.

He nodded and looked away, wiping his eyes.

“No, you’re not. What’s wrong?” I asked him. He wiped his eyes again and looked at me again.

“I don’t like it that someone do that to her. Amanda seems like a nice kid. You know?” he mumbled shifting his weight. I stepped closer to him and wrapped my arms around him.

“She’s fine. Don’t worry, Brenny,” I whispered to him.

“Come on. She’s upstairs,” I added.

He nodded and followed me back up to the bedroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
The video's not great, but it'll be up Thursday night, and lyrics are up now for the song. Hope you all liked it!

outfit