Status: on hold till Summer some time

The wicked end

I don't think I'm in California anymore

I felt really self concourse as I walked down the stairs of the strange house I was in. The place seems kinda scary, but at the same time it's kinda well I don't know it just feels different.

As I reach the bottom of the stairs, the girl from earlier came rushing towards me.

"Yay, your finally here. The masters are waiting for you, you don't want to make them angry" the girl said then dragged me down a few halls till we reached a door. The girl pushed the door open and inside was a beautiful room, but was unfortunately filled with the five guy's who I thought were made up.

The girl pushed me into the middle of the room, where all the guy's stared at me. then left the room, leaving me in the same room as the five guy's that kidnapped me.

"I'm glad you could join us, Annabella" said the strongest looking one of the group.

"Look I don't know who you are. But can I please go home now" I asked in a small voice and looked at my feet.

Laughter erupted from all five of the guy's.

"Sorry Annabella, but this is your new home and we own you" said the man wearing a fedora hat. I looked at the fedora hat man as he spoke and frowned when his words sunk in.

"What do you mean 'own me'" I asked getting a little nervous being around five guys who I have no clue are.

"God, did that human school teach you anything" asked the extremely tall one with frustration evident in his voice.

I flinched at his tone and continued looking down at my feet.

"Relax Rev, she's our new pet. Of course she's going to be scared and confused" the shortest one told the tallest.

"Pet" I mumbled quietly to myself, but was somehow heard by the five scary men in front of me.

"Did you say something, pet" the green eyed one asked me, a smirk was evident on his face as he looked at me.

As the green eyed guy stared at me I started to get really nervous and started backing up again. I stopped when I felt the door behind me and turned around. I swung open the door and ran running threw all the maze they called there house.

Finally when I found the front door I swung it opened too. but stopped in my tracks when I noticed that something was off.

"I don't think I'm in California anymore" I said out loud.

"Your right. Your not" a voice said from behind me, then everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
room
house