It All Started When I Snuck Into the School...

Ch. 5

As I sit and let my eyes adjust to the darkness, I think through what Vampire Eric said.

“If its not a brothel and they are vampires...”

I start to get the throb right in my temples and rub them in circles. Out of habit, I start to sing lightly. Getting louder and louder as I begin to relax.

~*It's Just me by Escape The Fate*~

I'm creeping my way out so you can see me.
I'm crawling my way around a thousand cities.
You all stop and stare.
I don't need your pity.
I'm living my life in this hell.

Now I'm crawling away because the stress has killed me.
I feel like I fell from a ten story building.
You best try and hide before the devil starts her bidding.
I'm living my life in this hell.

I'm not one for the crowd you see.
It's just me.
It's just...

Just a little more come on and satisfy me.
Just a little more come on and terrify me.
Just a little more and I'll be done with it
Take my life and then I'll feel ok.

Cut it out of my mouth.
Put my tongue on a poll.
I won't sing anymore.
I'm loosing control.
Cut it out of my mouth.
Put my tongue on a poll.
Take the air from my lungs.
Take the heart from my soul.

I'm not one for the crowd you see.
It's just me.
It's just...

Just a little more come on a satisfy me.
Just a little more come on a terrify me.
Just a little more and I'll be done with it.
Take my life and then I'll feel ok.

Ok.
I'll feel Ok.
Ok...

Cut it out of my mouth.
Put my tongue on a poll.
I won't sing anymore.
I'm loosing control.
Put my tears at the sound.
Lay a rose on my soul.
I won't sing anymore

I'm creeping my way out so you can see me.
I'm crawling my way around a thousand cites.
You all stop and stare.
I don't need your pity
I'm living my life in this hell

Just a little more come on a satisfy me.
Just a little more come on and terrify me.
Just a little more and I'll be done with it.
Take my life and then I'll feel ok.
Just a little more come on and satisfy me.
Just a little more come on and terrify.
Just a little more and I'll be done with it.
Take my life and then I'll feel O...
Take my life and then I'll feel O...
Take my life and then I'll feel O...KAY!


~*~

What I didn't know was my singing made all the others girls in the cages stop their crying and whimpers. This wasn't the comfort of my voice but for the fact the door opened to show the other vampire that captured me.

~*Vampire*~

I heard a beautiful voice coming from the dungeon where we kept all the female homo sapiens. I stop straightening my black hair in my bathroom and put it down on the counter. I sigh in aggravation and my blue eyes slowly look to my bedroom door.

“Fucking bitches.”

I walk out of my room in this "blood bank", get to the door, and open it slowly. I didn't expect the girls to be singing but it shocked me to find the newest to be singing. I smile at this and lean against the dungeon door frame until she finished.

~*Karma*~

I sighed in relief as the headache went away and slumped against the metal bars.

“Bravo. Bravo. Who knew a human like you had such a talent.”

I groan at the aggravating voice I knew all too well.

“Yea well, I am in a band. Oops I'm not in one anymore since I am in the hell hole.”

I hear all the girl gasp and I role my eyes. I hear footsteps getting closer to where I am and stop. I then wince as my hair is grabbed and I open my eyes. I had to hold back a laugh as I saw parts of his hair straight but the rest was all poofy frizz.

"Bad hair day?"

I groan as my face is slammed into the metal bars of my cell.

“Still feisty as ever. Well, since you have such a great ability to sing, how about we invite my father to have a look at you all for his yearly masked ball?”

I hear cries of dispare as he said “father” and growl in disgust as I feel a wet tongue glide against my ear.

“And you will be the main attraction,” he laughs lightly and throws me farther back into my cell, my head hitting the spiky cement floor, “You all will be showered and shown to my father tomorrow. He will pick who comes and who doesn't.”

The door slams and I rub my head.

“Ow...”

“Now look at what you have done!” I hear a girl say.

“You have made things so much worse!”

“We are all going to die!”

They start to wail and sob as I kneel totally confused.

“Say what now?”

“Spencer's father in the most popular vampire lord of all Vampira. We are in a place where many girls and boys are captured for the annual ball and to be emergency blood from hurt vampires. The ones who go to the ball must be entertainment for the vampires there. The ones left behind... are for the guards here to do as they want with them.” a girl says from above my cell.

“... Well fuck me blind.”

~*~

I am jolted awake as I am dragged out of my cell and pulled up by my hair.

“Wake up, filth. Time to take a shower.”

I glare at the guard and work a good loogie and spit it at his face.

“Taste that you bat!”

“You little bitch!”

He goes to slug me but a hand grabs his wrist and twists it painfully off.

Ok... did I just see what I think I saw?!

“She is not to be touched in such a way, understand? She is the main attraction at the ball.”

“Y-yes sir,” the guard says and grabs his hand off the floor, healing it back to his wrist.

“I just want to point this out and say Ewww!”

I am pushed into a single line of girls and walked out of the dungeon. I stare in utter shock as I see all the girls in the same condition as the one who was next to my cell. She never came back and I wouldn't be surprised if she turned to dust as Eric dragged her away.

All the girls has old, tattered clothes that smelled and were stiff from lack of washing. Just by looking at me, you could tell I want here long because my clothes where much cleaner than all the others. We were brought into a huge shower/locker like room with shower heads coming out of the walls. The girls went to a shower and started to strip as the male guards stayed in.

“Oh hell no! I am not letting a whole bunch of horn dog guy look at me naked!”

Spencer walks toward me with a smirk on his face.

“Either u let them watch or they could wash you. Your choice.”

I saw some of the guards faces change hopeful and shifted their legs from the slight boners they get.

“No thanks! Watching is just fine!” I say and walk quickly to a shower.

I uncomfortably get out of my clothes and I hear gasps of everyone in the room. I role my eyes as they get to see my back with the huge tattoo. It is of a demon guy holding a decapitated head with long blonde hair with torn black wings with blood all over him. Another one was on the back of my shoulder. It is eyes with curling eyeliner and red shadow around them as they cry black blood.
Back Tattoo
Shoulder Tattoo

“Yea go ahead and look because your only seeing the back. I got one on the front too.”

I feel fingers trace the tattoo of the clawed left hand on the back of my neck then I am turned around quickly. Spencer stares at the tattoo on my front, covering my chest, stomach, and hips. It was a vampire guy that had black hair, red eyes, and a black cape. His back to who ever looked at it and had his mouth open over my neck with long K9 fangs.

I bare my teeth at Spence who was staring at my body and slapped his straight across his face. His face turned to the side, his black bangs covering his eyes. He turns his face back to me and his K9's show over his lip and his eyes weren't their ocean blue. They were vibrant red.

Oh shiitake mushrooms...
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys, sorry i haven't made a new chapter in a LONG time. i was punished and couldn't get on the computer.
comments please!
~Ally