Shake it

Four

They practiced and recorded for about three hours then decited to take a break.
"Are you bored?" asked Trace.
"A little."
"Do you sing?"
"A little."
He smiled then took me into the recording booth. He started to play Wish We Were Older on his electic guitar. I smiled then sung the song.
"Your a really good singer." he said.
"Thanks." I said blushing.
"Do you want to sing background on some of our songs?" he asked.
"Sure."
I sung background on three of their songs then we went to get dinner. After we ate we went back to the aparment.
"What are we going to do now?" I asked.
"Lets watch T.V." said Mason.
"No we did that last night." said Trace.
"Let's clean up the aparment." I said.
"Why?" they both asked.
"Well Mason your underwear is on the floor, the garbage is over flowen, and Trace that room in there smells." I replied.
"Ok we'll clean up." said Trace.
After about three hours we got it cleaned up. I took my shower then put on a pair of shorts and one of Trace's shirts,which was clean. I climbed in the bed then a few minutes later I heard Trace get in his bed. I was kinda sad because I wanted him to sleep with me but I lived. I fell asleep a few minutes later. I woke up an hour later because a thunder storm was right above us. I hated thunder storms at night and I got real freaked out. I jumped up then ran over to Trace.
"Trace wake up!" I said, shaking him.
He was sleeping on his stomach and when he rolled over I saw he was shirtless. I saw all of his tattoos.
"What?" he asked, sleeply.
"Please let me sleep with you I am afraid of thunder storms." I said, then jumped onto Trace when it thundered.
He laughed then let me get under the covers.
"Olivia your feet are freezing." he wispered.
"I know I am freezing." I said.
He put his arm around then I turned over and looked him in the eyes. He smiled at me then kissed me on the lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please!!!!