Sequel: New Beginnings
Status: COMPLETE!!

Hollywood Sniper

Chapter 5

Chapter 5.

Nick and I walked hand in hand onto the bus, and I saw how big the bus looked. It had a little kitchen that was connected to a living area with a big screen TV, and so many games I couldn’t even count them. Nick then led me to a little hallway where there were 6 bunks, then he brought me to the very back where there was a giant couch and it looked like a lounge area, I knew I would be making many calls in this room. After looking around the bus in silence nick finale decided to break the silence “so Brooke how do you like your new home for the next 3 months?” he said still holding my hand, but now he was facing me and looking me in the eyes.
“This place is like a hotel room on wheels, I love it. When you look at it from outside it looks tiny, but now it’s like wow. Thank you for inviting me, I really appreciate it.” I said swinging our hands back and forth while just standing the middle of the hallway.
Nick leaned in and kissed me, his hands wrapped around my waist bringing me closer to his body. I wrapped my arms around his neck and started deepening the kiss, I lost my fingers in his curls then lightly pulled on his hair telling him I was enjoying this moment, until I heard someone clear their throat, we looked to see Mr. and Mrs. Jonas standing and watching us make out. “Well Nicholas I believe we are going to have to keep our eyes on you even more now. Well aren’t you going to introduce us to your girlfriend?” Mrs. Jonas said a little too happy after seeing her second youngest son making out with a girl who wasn’t even his girlfriend – yet.
“Oh sorry, Mom and dad this is Brooke Gates, I met her yesterday when she had a backstage pass to meet us before the show,” he then looked at me, “Brooke these are my parents.” He said giving my hand a little squeeze.
“It’s very nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Jonas, sorry about what you had to see I normally don’t do that, but with nick it just felt right.” I said holding out my hand for the Jonas’ to shake.
“Now Brooke us Jonas’ are huggers, no shaking hands we hug,” Mrs. Jonas said bringing me in for a hug, “I’m so glad we have another girl on this tour, and please call us Paul and Denise. How would you like a shopping day tomorrow, my treat?” she said still a little too happy, but I guess that’s just how she is.
“That’s sounds like a wonderful plan, because I really do need clothes seeing as I didn’t know I would be going on tour for 3 months. I’ll be willing to pay for some clothes myself Denise.” I said so she doesn’t think I’m just using her son for his fame, which I’m not I truly do really like nick and I can see myself falling in love with him, too bad I can’t fall in love with him, because I have to kill him.
After having a little chat with Denise, I felt something hit my body and I let out a grunt, I looked down to find an 8 year old attached to my lower body. “Hey little man, you must be Frankie, my name is Brooke. It’s nice to meet you.” I said removing him from my body and crouching down to his level.
“Brooke your pretty, I’m jealous that Nick finally has a pretty girlfriend,” Frankie said making me laugh, he then whispered in my ear, “If you and Nick don’t make it call me.” After that he ran to the back room to join his other brothers.
“Wow nick your brother is something else, before he gets any older keep him away from Joe, he will corrupt his little mind.” I said still thinking about Frankie’s comment.
“Oh no what did he say?” Nick asked obviously getting embarrassed because of his brother.
“He just said that if you and I don’t work out that I should give him a call, I think I might take him up on that offer.” I looked over at nick while I said that, and his face dropped. “I’m totally kidding nick, that’s just awkward in two ways, one he’s 10 years younger than me, and two I could never date my ex brother that’s just plain cruel.” I said and gave him a little kiss, I was about to walk towards the back until Nick pulled me back to his body.
“You’re not going anywhere, you’re going to stay here with your boyfriend.” He said kissing me, I tried to pull away but he deepened the kiss. We fell onto the couch and I was straddling Nick, but he didn’t seem to care. I wrapped my hands around his neck and lost my hands in his hair, I pulled on his hair and he groaned. He then licked my lips asking for entrance and I let him in, I felt his hand move in little circles on my back and I moaned into the kiss which made Nick smirk. I felt something move underneath me, and I just ignored it because Nick was probably trying to get in a more comfortable position, than a little bit later I felt it again and I pulled away from the kiss and I looked down and saw that he was getting a boner. I moved Nick’s attention to his pants and his eyes just went wide and he pushed me off the couch and ran in to the bathroom.
I saw Joe come out of the bathroom and join me on the couch, “hey Brooke why did Nick have to rush into the bathroom?” Joe said making me feel totally awkward in the situation.
“Ummm he was having some man problems and needed to go into the bathroom, “I looked over at Joe and he knew I wasn’t telling him the truth, “fine I can’t lie to you. Nick and I were in a very heated make out session and he kind of got a little ‘happy’ with the situation.” I felt my face turn a million shades red as Joe started laughing. “Joe it’s not funny, I feel horrible. I’m so embarrassed I don’t think I can look at him the same way ever again.” I said putting my face in my hands.
“Brooke I’m laughing because I’m pretty sure this is Nicks first boner like ever, all the other girls he dated he’s never gotten a boner the second day he met them, I just thought it was funny that you said ‘happy’ instead of boner.” Joe said chuckling.
“Hey Joe can I tell you something, I’ve never told anybody this because it’s so embarrassing, can you keep this between us?” I said deciding to tell him the truth about me.
“Of course, you can talk to Uncle Joe about anything and everything.” Joe said facing me on the couch we were sitting on.
I got into the same position as Joe, “okay the reason I was so freaked out and embarrassed about nick getting a boner because of me, well it’s because I’ve never really had a boyfriend to give a boner to him, so I was a little freaked out.” I said softly and then looked down at my feet.
“Brooke I couldn’t hear you, you were mumbling, tell me again.” Joe said putting his index finger under my chin and lifting it up slowly.
“JESUS CHRIST JOSEPH, IM EMBARRASSED BECAUSE IVE NEVER HAD AN ACTUAL BOYFRIEND TO GIVE A BONER TO.” I screamed, getting frustrated at Joe. I looked over and saw Nick standing there.
“Brooke you’ve never had a boyfriend? I find that really hard to believe, you’re too perfect to not have a boyfriend, I was surprised you were single when I asked you out.” Nick said pushing Joe out of his current spot on the couch and sat down taking my hands in his.
“Well it’s kind of hard to have a boyfriend with my line of work.” After I said that I realized that I had to come up with a fake job and fast.
“What do you work as?” Joe asked watching our entire conversation. We looked over at Joe just glaring at him, “fine ill go, no need to go all crazy on me.” Joe said than left the living area.
“It’s okay that you’ve never had a boyfriend before, truthfully you’re the first girlfriend I’ve had to give me a boner like ever. I’m glad that I get to be your first; it makes me feel really special.” Nick said kissing me gently. “So what do you do for a living?” Nick asked changing the topic.
“I’m an assistant to this really important movie producer, so I’m always running errands for him, even if it’s at 3 in the morning. A boyfriend doesn’t like it when you put your boss before him.” I said giving myself a mental high five for coming up with an awesome lie. “Well after this tour thing I won’t really have a job, because he’s just to controlling and makes me do things that I’m not too fond of doing. So I’m quitting after tour.” I lay back on the couch after this very long conversation I had in like the past hour.
“So Brooke would you like to go to the lounge and have me slaughter you at Guitar Hero?” Nick said changing the conversation so it wasn’t awkward anymore.
“Please Jonas I’m the queen of Guitar Hero, you’re going to get crushed.” I said standing up and going to towards the back.
“We’ll see about that Gates.” Nick said stopping me mid-step and holding my hand.
“Nick, can you not call me by my last name, I get enough of that at work.” I said stopping him from walking.
“Of course I will, anything for you babe.” Nick said giving me a kiss and leading me to the back room.
Its official I’m falling love with nick even more, I didn’t even think it was possible. I just saw how much fun he was having with his brothers, and I knew I couldn’t let Frankie grow up an only child like I did. The entire time we played video games I wondered if Nick was falling for me like I was for him, only time could tell; to bad time isn’t on my side at this moment. I knew I had to make the hardest decision of my life in the next 3 months, I could kill the man I love and his two amazing brothers, or I could call Jonathan tomorrow and quit my mission and my job; I decided that I was too much into this relationship to hurt any of these boys, I would call Jonathan and quit my job.
♠ ♠ ♠
i dont care if its good or bad i just want to know what you guys think of this story