Paris

Ten.

The tour was over and Elly and I were best friends. She broke up with James the day after she was crying in my arms and Nik and I stopped our fling.

I was sitting on Tabby's sofa with a cup of tea in my hands. We were chatting about random crap, messing about. My phone started ringing, blasting out Tigerlily by La Roux, it was one of my favorite songs ever. I answered my phone.

'Hey Beckii. Do you wanna go somewhere?' Elly said.

'Erm.. I'm at Tabby's sorry babe.' I said my face falling.

'Hey! Go with Ell's! Enjoy yourself.' Tabby said pushing me off of her sofa with her foot, making me go flying to the floor.

'Ouch! Erm yeah going somewhere would be good.' I said while rubbing my knee.

'Okay I'll pick you up from Tabby's in ten?' Elly said.

'Okay!' I said with excitement in my voice.

We said our goodbyes and I sat on Tabby's sofa, bouncing about like a hyper child.

'Rebecca! Stop it or you'll break it!' Tabby shouted.

I sat there with a pout on my face for a couple of minutes before hearing the doorbell go. Ran to the door like a mad woman, then brushing myself down and opening the door.

Elly stood there looking gorgeous as usual, smiling at me then pulling me into a big hug. I grabbed my bag and gave Tabby a hug and left with Elly.

'Come here.' Elly said, pulling me towards her and putting a blindfold on me and putting plugs in my ears.

'Elly, what are you doing?' I asked, even though I couldn't hear her answer.

I felt Elly put me in her car and she plugged in my seat belt.

I waited patiently for about 15 minutes before the car stopped and Elly helped me out.

She locked up the car and was leading me somewhere. We walked for about 5 minutes before she pushed me through something, like one of those things you put money or a ticket in and it spins around letting you through.

We walked for a tiny bit then I felt her pick me up and put me down after a second.
Elly took out the ear plugs and I heard people talking and what sounded like trains in the background.
She then took off the blindfold and I saw we were on a train, not just any train...the euro star!

'Elly...what are you planning?' I said looking gob smacked.

'You'll have to wait and see.' She said with a smile.

Through the whole train ride I wouldn't stop asking Elly what was she doing. But she just answered 'You'll have to wait and see.'

When we got to Paris Elly took my hand and lead me off of the train. Even when we were walking slowly she still held my hand. Butterflies were in my stomach and I had a huge smile on my face.

Elly lead me to the Eiffel Tower and we stood there in front of it. The sun was setting and the air was warm. Elly looked into my eyes.

'Beckii, the first time I met you I went to Paris to tell a person that I loved them, I got rejected and it broke my heart....And today...I'm doing the same and I'm hoping I won't get rejected. I'm sorry for fucking you about, I..I was confused but now I know that..I'm in love with you.'

I was speechless, my mouth was hanging open and I had tears in my eyes. I knew what I had to say but my throat closed up. I took a step closer to Elly and looked up at her angelic face. At the moment my throat opened up.

'I love you Elly.' I said. The tears that built up in my eyes rolled down my cheeks and dripped onto my shirt.

Elly cupped my face in her hands and tilted my face up to hers. She kissed me softly and I wrapped my arms around her neck, deepening the kiss, opening my mouth and flicking my tongue against Elly's bottom lip. She opened her mouth and my tongue dove in.

We didn't know how long we were kissing but when we broke the kiss the sky was dark and it was getting colder. Elly took my hand and lead me to a hotel.

We entered our room giggling and I jumped on the bed. Elly laid down next to me and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

'Will you be my girlfriend?' She asked with a big smile on her face.

'Of course.' I replied kissing her and wrapping my arms around her.

'I'm sleepy.' I yawned.

'Well go to sleep babe.' Elly said kissing my head.

I stripped off so I was in my bra and pants and crawled into the soft sheets. Elly doing the same. We fell asleep in each others arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finished. :) I hope you all enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I love you all soooo fucking much. Thank you everyone for sticking by me. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx