Status: The End.

Fall From Grace

Fourteen

ZACKY’S P.O.V.

I squeezed my eyes shut, not really wanting to wake up just yet. I was praying that this wasn’t a dream and that I was really in the same bed as Hayden, but for all I knew, it was just a dream. I felt Hayden move around next to me, so I took that as my signal to wake up. There was also a feeling I had that we weren’t the only two in the room.

“Morning sunshine,” She smiled.
“Morning beautiful,” I mumbled, I mentally smacked myself in the head for saying that out loud and in order to cover up my stupid mistake, I kissed her collar bone that had been calling my name ever since it had been peaking out of her hospital gown.

Then I had a vision in my head of her body in nothing but a bed sheet. My bed sheets to be exact.

The doctor coughed and I came out of my fantasy world. I would have to telepathically thank him later for making me think of Johnny naked in order to avoid popping a boner in the same bed as Hayden.

“I have good news,” He announced, “The two of your are being released the afternoon.”

My jaw hit the floor. That’s not the kind of good news I was looking for. This kind of news meant that Hayden and I would no longer be in the same room together and we would go back to the rest of our lives.

“Both of you have just a few days of recovery, but everything else on your charts looks good,” He said flipping through the pages, “I’ll have a nurse bring in your discharge papers and you two can be on your way,” He finished, “Any questions?”

I shook my head and tried to calm my thought process.
Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit.

“Alright, I’ll have them bring in the papers then,” He said before leaving our room.

“Wow,” She breathed out, settling back in to my chest, “We’re actually going to get out today.”

“Yeah,” I replied quietly. She rolled over on to her side and pressed her palm flat up against my chest. I stayed quiet.

Today I was leaving a girl that I really cared for. The most amazing girl I had met that made me feel like nothing else mattered in the world. And as a plus, she had the same love for JD and Marlboro.

Her and I were going to get along just fine!

But then the reality of the discharge hit me again. I didn’t want to leave her just yet, not without giving her something to remember me by.

Then and idea sparked……

A smirked crossed my lips and I moved my hand up to the small of her back, pushing her closer to me. I lifted myself up a bit and connected our lips together. Waves of electricity and sparks were going through my body and honestly, it felt amazing.

I was drawn out of the magic by the increased beeping noises the heart monitor was making. I chuckled pulling away from her, “Even the machine can tell I make you heart skips beats.”

She shut her eyes and gritted her teeth.

“Awh come on Hays,” I sang, hoping that she would open them again. Her eyes were so beautiful, “You know ---“

She forced her lips up against mine, but not that I minded. However, now my heart monitor was going crazy.

She pulled away and tried to roll out of bed, but I brought her back and locked our lips together again. I would never be able to get enough of this girl. She makes my head spin in circles and makes me trip over my own feet sometimes.

A couple hours later the guys and I were saying goodbye to Violet and Hayden. The nurse gave us our papers and I knew that this was it.

I’d be back on tour. She’d be going where ever she needed to go.

Hayden hugged all of the guys and Violet, who made a big scene and pretended like Hayden was leaving forever.

Then it was my turn.

I can’t even begin to describe how I feel for this girl. She’s just so amazing in every single way. She has an incredible smile and a cute laugh. Two weeks in a hospital was not long enough for me to get to know her even further.

And honestly, those girls I’ve met on tours or in bars have nothing on Hayden.

She was love tied down in a hospital bed.
And I was definitely falling for her.

She sighed and made her way over to me with open arms. I however had other plans and wanted to feel her lips against mine for one last time.

I pulled her into my chest and captured her lips in a gentle, but deep kiss. I knew she had felt it because I had to keep her up from falling down.

I’m so glad no one was really paying attention.

“Stay off the slopes Hays,” I smiled, kissing the top of her head.
“Watch out for the cords on the ground,” She remarked, kissing my cheek.

I held her in my arms for a few minutes that felt like forever before we parted ways and headed out towards the parking lot.

“You’ll see her again,” Jimmy said, placing a comforting hand on my shoulder as we drove our rental car back to where the bus was parked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well two of you are sneaky little devil's and found the sequel to this! Good eyes.!
But for those who aren't such sneak little devil's, here is the link.
Memories Be Out All Night

Enjoy it my loves.
Because this is the end.

REV