Status: The End.

Fall From Grace

Seven

He led us back to our room, it was then I noticed that we had made it all the way to the other side of the wing before I started getting dizzy.

We stopped in front of my bed and he helped me in with the nurses giving him dirty looks the whole way. That was their job to help the patients, not for the patients to help each other.

He turned us around and sat down on the edge of my bed with me. The nurses hurried around the room to push the machines back in place, giving both of us a cautious glance or two whenever they thought we weren’t looking.

“I’m really sorry about that,” I said quietly, looking at my feet that we dangling over the edge of the bed.

He smiled, “Don’t worry about it.”

I returned the smile, still looking down at my bare feet.

That’s when I noticed his arm was still around me.

“Uh hey Zacky?”

He looked down at me, oh my god, he had goregeous eyes, “Yeah?”

“You can let go now,” I giggled, avoiding eye contact with him. No way was I going to get lost in those. He blushed, slipping his hand off of my waist and putting it in his lap.

By now the nurses were gone and off doing whatever it is they do. Personally, I think one of them had a little crush on Zacky because she kept giving me the evil glare the whole time we sat on the bed together.

But that was another story for another time.

I closed my eyes for a second, but all I could picture was his green eyes. They were so beautiful. I wanted him to stare at me forever with them.

He coughed to clear his throat, causing me to snap my head up and look at him.

“I think you should go to bed,” He suggested.
“But I don’t wanna!” I whined.
“You did a lot today,” He reminded, standing up from my bed so that I could lay down, “You’re gonna need your energy for tomorrow.”

“Tomorrow?” I questioned, raising my brow, kicking my legs up on to the bed and laying down.

He nodded, “Tomorrow.”

“What about tomorrow Mr. Baker?” I asked playfully.

“You will find out.”

And that was the way it went for the next four days. The nurses came to wake us up, we got up and walked around, I usually stumbled a little, Zacky held me, the nurses got jealous, we’d come back to the room, he’d tell me to go lay down, I’d complain, and he’d tell me wait for tomorrow.

To him, there was always a tomorrow.

I had my balance back, but I still stumbled on purpose just so I could be closer to Zacky.

What? He smelled amazing! And, he was like a giant teddy bear!

Okay, okay, I admit, I do kinda sorta maybe like him.

Violet and the guys saw each other each time they came in to visit and everyone became friends. They were no longer awkward towards each other, but I caught Violet staring at Jimmy every now and then. I also caught Jimmy red handed when I asked Violet to pick something up off the floor for me.

He’s a terrible liar.

As day turned into night, I told the nurse to keep the blinds open. She gave me a quick smile and opened them wider for me before leaving the room. I rolled over on to my side, looking out the window at the night sky.

Every star was shinning brightly and it looked beautiful out there. I wished I could be laying under them. I haven’t done that in such a long time.

I heard the covers rustle next to me, figuring that he was rolling over away from the window. So naturally, I just ignored it. That’s why it scared the living shit out of me when he wasn’t laying in his bed.

Instead, he pulled up the chair and was now sitting in front of me.

“Fucking Aye!” I shouted when I saw him there.
“Sorry,” he chuckled, turning his head to look out at the stars.

“So they allow you out of bed now?” I asked, raising my brow at him.

A devious smile crossed his face, “They don’t have to know.”

“Wasn’t planning on telling them,” I said.

He turned his head back towards me, studying my face. I was praying like hell that he didn’t notice the fact that my cheeks were now turning a light shade of red.

“You look really beautiful in the moon light,” He said out loud. I don’t think he meant to say that because I saw the tips of his ears burn red.

I tried avoiding eye contact with him to look out the window. A star shot across the sky and I quickly shut my eyes, making the first wish I could think of.

“What was that for?” Zacky asked, scrunching his eye brows together, “Am I scary in the dark?”

I opened my eyes and giggled, “Of course, you are so scary.”

He flashed his teeth at me and I just giggled more.

“No seriously, what was that for?” He asked again.
“I wished upon a shooting star,” I informed.

“What’d you wish for?”
“I can’t tell you!”
“Yes you can!”
“No! Then it won’t come true!”

“What if I made it come true?” He offered.

“Then that means I’d have to tell you,” His eyes lit up, “But I’m not going to tell you.”

He then began to pout and I just laughed at him.
Although, he did look really cute.

I grinned because I knew what my wish was and he didn’t.

Kiss me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Consider this a treat from the Easter Bunny!
Ending soon. Sequel in the works.

REV