Boo! You Scared Yet?

Chapter IV

***
“Please, please let this be the right door.” Sam said.

“Yeah.” Madison said following close behind Sam with Kaity following her.

They ran through the hallway. Suddenly they stopped running. “Sam, why’d we stop?” Kaity asked.

“Because this is the right door. We don’t have to run.” Sam said.

“Okay.” Madison said. Before they knew it, they were blinded by a super bright light.

“Very unfortunate, your friend there. Now it’s up to you. I hope you finish the game.” The Voice said randomly.

“I hate this game!” Madison screamed once the Voice cutoff.

“Me to, Mads.” Kaity said. Sam just sat down.

“I give up.” Sam said. “I am going to die in here, I don’t care. I give up.” Sam said giving up. She sighed and laid her head in her hands.

“Come on, Sam, get up.” Kaity said pulling her hand.

“We can’t finish this ******* game without you.” Madison pleaded.

“Okay. I’ll go.” Sam got up and continued walking. But too soon, the floor disappeared and Sam began falling through. Kaity and Madison ran up to where she fell and jumped after her.

“AHH!!” They all screamed. Then, they hit the floor, it was soft.

“What the ****?!” They all yelled. This room was different. It had four inch thick walls made of glass. Behind the walls were Bill, Tom, Gustav, Georg, and Cassidy, all knocked unconscious or dead.

“Guys, look at this!” Kaity said bringing their attention to a small control board.

“Release. I wonder what that button does.” Madison said.

“Push it. I mean, what else could happen?” Sam said still in her ‘giving up’ mood.

“Okay.” Madison said shrugging her shoulders. She pushed the button and the glass went away, almost like dissolved. Tom, Bill, Georg, Gustav, and Cassidy all fell over from leaning against the glass wall. “Ha! There, we beat your stupid game now let us go!”

“I will only when you complete the game.” The voice said.

“Ya’ know, I’m giving him a name. Dimitri.” Madison said.

“What does that mean?! We’re not finished?!” Sam said ignoring Madison.

“That’s right.” Dimitri said.

“****!!” Kaity said. “What about them?” She said pointing to Cassidy, Gustav, Georg, Bill, and Tom.

“Grab them.” Sam said. She, Kaity, and Madison walked over to the little group.

Madison tried shaking Tom awake. “Holograms.” Sam and Kaity looked her way. “Look.” She waved her hand through Tom’s face the pixels parted when she did.

“DIMITRI! If you’re listening, I would like to say. I hate you! And I give up! So let us out of this Hell-hole!” Sam screamed.
***