Sequel: So Wrong, It's Right
Status: Completed =) (I apologize for the bad grammar in this and I will fix it whenever I can get the time :])

When I Get Home, You're So Dead

Sixteen;

Three Days Later

"Maria! Baby! Come on! I didn't mean it!" Alex called as I laughed and shut my locker, walking up to him.

"Aw! What did you say to her?" I smirked.

"She got all bitchy on me because I..." He stopped and met eyes with me. "Why do you care?"

"I'm your little sissy. I care all the time." I winked as he chuckled and bit his lip, trying to hide his seductive smile.

He came close to me and put his lips up to my ear making me shiver as some eyes looked toward us.

I couldn't help but smile.

"Mom and dad are going out tonight." He whispered as I giggled and cocked my eyebrow as I felt his hand slip up my waist.

"And?" I smirked.

"You and I...have the house to ourselves." He grinned getting close to my face as I smiled.

"You still have those two stripper poles?" I asked as he laughed and shook his head.

"Dad got rid of them yesterday." He smirked.

Damn. That would have been so interesting.

"But even without them you can always give me a special treat." He winked.

I raised my eyebrows at him and then giggled.

The bell rang as Alex pulled me close and gave me a peck on the side of my lips.

"Bye." I smiled. "I'll think about it."

We both knew I would give in and give myself to him. I always give in. Alex just has some sort of power over me. He's different. He has power over any girl he likes or any girl that wants him that would do anything to have him or get with him.

What girl wouldn't want to get with him?

I stood there frozen in the middle of the hallway as I watched him strut down it to his fifth hour.

Oh, God. He has a nice ass...

~

I bit my lip while Alex straddled my waist on the couch. My top was almost off and all he had on was his skinny's and his red budlight flip flops.

Alex slid his hands under my top while I giggled.

He pulled my top off, slowly and threw it over on the other chair.

I felt his hand rub up and down my leg until he hit the spot. I moaned out as he unzipped my jean shorts and slipped his hand inside of them.

He tugged them off and laid them down beside the couch.

"Are you sure they aren't coming back until nine?" I whispered as he nodded and slowly placed his lips on my shoulder blade. I smiled and bit my lip, staring up at the white ceiling.

"You have nothing to worry about." He whispered in my ear as I nodded and let my eyes close slowly as he touched me.

I screamed out wanting more as he pressed his lips up against mine.

"Oh, Alex." I moaned as he nibbled my neck. Digging deeper into my skin. I bit my lip and tried not to scream or moan anymore.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he laid on top of me.

He breathed in my ear as I ran my fingers through his messy brown hair.

I placed my lips up to his warm neck and sucked on it as I heard him grunt out my name.

I raised up as Alex ran his hand up my back and unstrapped my bra. He pulled it off slowly as I threw it down and pulled him on me more.

"It's funny how you just moved in here and we are almost going to have sex on my couch." I laughed as he laughed with me.

"You mean our couch." He corrected as I giggled.

"Right." I grinned.

I sighed.

"Making out with you is so worth going to hell for." I smirked as he smiled and kissed me, running his tongue inside my mouth. I tongued him back and moaned some more.

"Don't stop." I moaned as I heard the front door come open and my dad's voice.

"They could have at least made the ending of the movie more interesting." I heard him say as my eyes popped out of my sockets and I pushed Alex off of me.

"What do I do?" I whispered, reaching down for my bra but I didn't have enough time to put it on. I grabbed it anyway and put it underneath me.

"Here." Alex whispered grabbing one of the blanket's off the chair and throwing it to me as I covered up and closed my eyes. Everything became silent.

I had my feet in Alex's lap as I peeked my eyes open to see Alex smiling and him slowly closing his eyes.

"Mae? Alex?" My dad said in a loud voice and then everything turned silent again.

"We shouldn't wake them, Jeffery." I heard Isobel say.

I felt Alex fake stretch as he cleared his throat.

"Oh, hey, mom...and Jeff. What's up? You guys are home early." Alex said, acting like nothing was wrong.

"I should get Mae up to bed." My dad said as I gulped.

Oh, no.

"No! Are you kidding me? Carry your own daughter up those stairs? Please! Let me do it." Alex said and I knew he enjoyed what he was saying.

"Are you sure about that Alex?" I heard Isobel say this time.

"I'm positive. Mae can't be that hard to carry." I heard Alex chuckle.

"Okay, then." Isobel said as I felt Alex get up off the couch and scoop me up as I tucked my bra underneath my arm pit so it wouldn't slip.

"Night." Alex whispered as I peeped my eyes open to see Alex smiling down at me. I bit my lip to try and hold back my giggle.

We were so sneaky.

We were now in our room. Alex shut the door behind us. He laid me down on my bed and laid down right beside me as I held the blanket tight to me. Alex laid his head on my shoulder and looked up at me with his bright brown eyes.

I smiled and kissed his nose.

Apart of me wanted to confess to my dad about what I was doing with Alex behind his back and he had no idea. And then the other part of me just wanted to keep it a secret and be with Alex and do this all the time. Well, till the end of Senior year. And Senior year was going to be over in two more weeks and then I would be heading off to L.A. and Alex would be getting ready to go on tour. Life was passing by me so fast. It's like it all has became a sudden blur to me.

"Look..." He paused as I gulped. "I have a confession to make."

I cocked my eyebrow as he got closer to my face and I felt his cool breath brush up against my cheeks.

"I am officially turned on by you." He smirked as I broke out into giggles.

"Like that was no secret." I continued to giggle.

Alex got under the covers as I did the same. He put his hand on my waist and brought me closer to him. I laid my head on his arm as he played with my hair, making me fall asleep. He kissed me over and over on my neck. My eyes closed slowly but I always kept on opening them to get a glimpse at Alex's comforting face.

I still had no top on and no shorts. Just my underwear. I'm surprised my dad or Isobel hasn't called us down there and wanted to know why my clothes were on the floor, beside the couch.

I snuggled closer to Alex and buried my face more into the crook of his neck. I took in his wonderful scent as he hummed soothingly in my ear to some song I didn't know. But whatever it was...It was beautiful.

"Alex..." I whispered as he brought his lips closer to my ear making me have shivers up and down my spine.

"Yeah?"

"I love you." I whispered, circling my index finger round and round in circles on his smooth chest.

"I love you too." He replied, kissing my forehead as I took a deep breath in and let it out.

It's like...too good to be true. He is too good to be true. He's almost fake.

~

The next day I woke up for school with my head laying on Alex's chest. My alarm started going off as I groaned and felt around on my nightstand. I reached over on Alex and pressed snooze.

"Morning, sissy." He smirked as I rolled my eyes.

"Good morning, big brother." I chuckled, getting up out of my bed and putting my blanket around me as I made my way to our bathroom. I rubbed my eyes and turned on the water to the shower.

I got in the shower and took a quick rinse off and washed my hair.

I got out and dried myself off really quickly. I dried my hair and did my make-up. I put on my cute outfit and smiled at myself in the bathroom mirror.

I walked out of the bathroom to see Alex in front of his mirror fluffing his hair and zipping his hoodie up half way. I smiled and pushed him out of the way of the mirror. I bent down and picked up my gray converses. I slipped them on and tied them up.

I put some of my hair behind my ear and licked my dry lips as Alex watched me. And then he cocked his eyebrow when I looked up at him.

He bent down at eye level and stared at my neck. I raised my eyebrows at him.

He rubbed his index finger up against the side of my neck as I gulped.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked him. His jaw tightened and he stood up off the floor.

"You uh..." He paused as I cocked my eyebrow. He grabbed my arm and helped me up off the side of my bed. He led me over to the mirror and smoothed some of my hair back. My jaw dropped as I seen that big bruise on my neck.

"You gave me a hickey!" I yelled out as he nibbled his lip and backed away from me.

"Hey, I'm sorry! You let me!" He shouted.

"How could you?! You know my dad is going to freak if he sees this on me!" I whisper-yelled.

"It's okay. I have got tons of these before." He chuckled as I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

"I bet you have." I muttered, sarcastically.

"All you need to do is hide it." He whispered, coming close to me as I folded my arms across my chest.

He moved my bangs a little bit out of my eyes and then he put all my hair over to the right side of my neck where the hickey was.

"I don't like my hair that way, Alex." I said, flatly.

"I do." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed two hair ties. I put my hair in pigtails as he watched me.

"I can't believe you gave me a god damn hickey!" I said, looking at him behind me in the mirror as he smiled.

"I left my mark on you. You should feel stoked." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes.

"You already have left a mark on me, Alex." I sighed, turning to face him as he cocked his eyebrow at me.

"Where?" He chuckled.

"Where else?" I whispered pointing to my heart as he grinned and shook his head.

"I like it better on your neck. Makes you look hot." He said in a husky voice.

My mouth parted slightly.

"It makes me look like I am some kind of girl who goes around letting guys suck on her neck!" I yelled, letting my anger get the best of me.

"Mae, calm down. Mom and dad are not going to notice." He said as I gulped and tried to calm down as he laid his hand on my shoulder and looked directly into my eyes with his chocolate brown ones.

I nibbled my lip as he kissed my cheek making my heart flutter.

Not only did I fall in love with my step brother but now it's permanent since he gave me a mark from him right on my neck for the whole fucking world to see...

And that mark, my friend...Is called a Hickey...
♠ ♠ ♠
Mae's Cute Outfit
I thought that line at the end was funny. I don't know why ha ha.
Hickey -a temporary red mark on a person's skin resulting from kissing or sucking by their lover [syn: love bite].
Ha ha. I put the definition up 'cause I thought it sounded funny.
Their lover <3 Like a vampire. The love bite =P Hahaha. They should have a story called The Love Bite about Vampires who give hickey's! Wouldn't that be so cool?! I think it would.
Emo guys with fangs giving hickey's...
Man, I would read that in a heartbeat. Wouldn't you? Ha ha.
PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!
Love ya guys <3
- Faith (Faye)