Status: Completed. Sequel will be up and started soon.

What's the Difference?

You Can Be My Newest Obsession

I ran around my room, looking like a chicken with it's head cut off. Going into my closet, I search frantically through everything I have.

After 10 minutes of mixing and matching, I'm dressed in basic black skinny jeans. Which, I might add, are super tight and show off my great legs. A red short sleeved v-neck shit with my Chiodos sweater. Crouching down, I pick up my black Converse, hopping around to get them on, then I grab the necessities: cell phone, messenger bag, iPod and eyeliner.

Racing down the stairs, I nearly kill myself by tripping over my feet, and then grab the nearest bran food I can obtain...which just so happened to be my sister's maple and brown sugar poptarts. Have I told you I love to piss her off? Just to see what her reactions are...so damn amusing.

"Kelly!" she growled, and then her happy self returned as she got a text from her sweaty, meat head of a boyfriend Calvin. Damn did I hate him. He usually left me alone so that he can score with my sister, but it didn't stop me from hating him to death.

"I love you my darling sister. The poptart was truly delicious." I said, always the sarcastic one in the family. As I popped the rest of the poptart in my mouth, I walked into the living room to see "Father Dearest" sitting on the couch. Instead of just turning around and walking back into the kitchen, an idea pops into my head and I smirk evilly. Going and sitting next to him, I poke his arm and wait until his attention is focused on me.

"Father, what would you say if tonight I was bringing home a boy to fuck? Would you be alright with that?" I asked, putting on an innocent face and looked up at him.

Oh god, his reaction to that was unbearable not to laugh at. He stood up, his fist raised as if to hit me, and then my mother walks in. Perfect timing Mom.

"George! What in the world do you think you're doing? Are you about to hit our son?" she asked, clearly in fear that he would swing that fist right at my face.

Quickly, he brings his fist down at his side and gives my mom a slight guilt-involved grimace. Yeah, that's what I thought. Feel ashamed for almost hitting my perfect face you asshole.

A smirk appears on my face as I walk out the door and sit on the steps to wait for my sister to get her ass out here and drive me to school. Yeah, I know it's pretty damn pathetic to have your sister drive you to school. But what can you expect from me? I used to have a car, until I told my family I was gay and my dad took the car away from me. Not that I really care. I can walk all the way to school faster than my sister can drive there. And that's what I'm actually going to do since it's not raining. Maybe it'll be a good day at school.

Arriving at my shitty excuse for a school, I walked into the high school and almost ran all the way to my locker. I hate having to be seen in the godforsaken school in fear of being beat up. They don't care that I'm actually a nice person one you get past the arrogant, self-centered facade I put on everyday at school so people might just brush me off as someone to leave alone. It doesn't work...at all. It just attracts more attention to me, but it's not like I'm going to all of a sudden be this caring, amazing guy one day and stay that way. That makes everyone look at me even more than I wanted.

Getting everything I needed for the first half on my school day, which wasn't alot because 1st period I had choir, and the rest are all really pointless classes that make us do barely anything. I sighed, then continued walking all the way to the choir room, where I finally felt peace. Choir was the only place I felt same and true...as an equal to everyone else. I continuously got complimented on my singing voice, and it made me happy that the people in this class with me...or at least most of them, accepted me and never made fun of me. This was my favorite class of the day. Well, it's better than being teased because the "Fag" as they like to call me, is intelligent. I'm probably the most intelligent one out of the whole school...out of the guys, that is. The girls here are either really selfish bitches who could care less about anyone besides themselves and their jock boyfriends to really have any brains. Or they're really quiet and keep to themselves, which I have no problem with. They're much better people to talk to...when they actually talk back.

Anyways, I just realized that I'm rambling, so let's go back to where I'm in the choir room. Currently, everyone's there and in their assigned positions, as am I. Since the bell has just rang, our teacher Mrs. Po'oi is at the front of the room, going on and on about the upcoming concert we have that Friday. All I hear is the whispering of two pea-brained girls who want to bang their boyfriends this weekend. And the slutiest girls award goes to these two imbeciles.

Not really paying attention, I listen to my iPod to get out of this reality and into listening to some Blood On The Dance Floor. All of a sudden, the door opens, and I see the most beautiful guy I have ever seen. If I was in control of the situation, I would've put a halo atop his pretty head. He was just that stunning. I thought I was actually going to faint.

As he walked up to Mrs. Po'oi, our eyes met and it seemed as if the world stopped turning for a second.

Okay, so let me describe this gorgeous boy I see before my eyeliner-rimmed eyes.
Black hair, just past his ears and covers his left eye in the most perfect way. It's highlighted with bring pink. Oh my gosh...seriously? Pink? Maybe I do have a chance!!Hazel eyes, that glint with green in an amazing way. A pointed nose that looks....Italian most likely. Cheeks that are tinted pink from me catching his gaze most likely. He's about...5'9"..so he's pretty tall I guess. Skinny, but you can tell he has muscles. Oh boy, can you tell. and just everything else is perfect in every aspect.
Okay, so now clothing...bright pink skinny jeans, an AFI shirt and black Converse with little rainbows on them. Definitely gay, and not afraid to show it. Go him!
Damn...he's just perfect.
Oh shit, Mrs. Po'oi's putting him next to me....I'm officially gonna make an ass of myself in front of him.
As he gets next to me, I give him my best smile and turn towards him a little bit.
"Uhmm...you do know that you're giving off a very....un-straight vibe with the whole outfit?" I frown at how uncool that sounded coming from my mouth.

"Yeah, I know. I'm gay and not afraid to show it. I don't care what people think of me. So how about you? You're the one that obviously noticed my outfit first..." A smile, that could shatter the sun and could definitely replace it.

"I'm as straight as the sun. But unlike you, I didn't show it at all. They just figured it out. Oh, and by the way. I'm Kelly." Back to smiling again.

"Oh cool. I'm Cayden...nice to meet you lovely." Seriously, did he just call me lovely? I think my heart just exploded with joy. Oh how perfect the rest of this class is gonna be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, so I'm awfully sorry I didn't post sooner, but I had alot[.b] to deal with.
Thank you to MyDrunkenDisaster for commenting. This chapter's for you, since you're the only one that seemed enthusiastic about my story. =) I hope you enjoy. Give me feedback/comments/subscribe.
3/12/2010- Sorry about the whole name change I just did. Devan is the name of my crush who actually read the story and asked me to change it. So now the hot new guy's name is Cayden. =)