Status: I'm Working On It.

Remedy For This Poisonous Kiss

Damn Speeding Tickets

After I got out of the shower I started straightening my black hair. I had to say that my hair was pretty awesome today. I dressed in my usual black skinny jeans and a band tee, today's just happened to be Bring Me The Horizon, an my black chucks. 

"Shane, I can't go to the mall with you." I said as I walked down our staircase. 

"Then why did I wait for you?" he was pissed. 

"Well, Chris called me and told me that she wants me to go to a band meeting with her and her dad. And I can't pass this up."

"Yeah. What the fuck ever. I'm leaving." geez I didn't know that it was that important for me to go with him. I grabbed my car keys off the table and walked out of my house. 

I touched her
"Yes?"

"Hurry up. We're leaving now. Meet us at my dad's office."

"Okay! I'll be there in five." and I hung up. 

                 *********
Chris' POV

Where is he? Geez be says five and it turns to twenty. 

"Christina," my dad said. 

"Chris not Christina."

"Well I'm sorry. Chris, where is Joey? You told him to meet us here right?"

"Yeah. You have to remember it's Joey. He's never on time." it's true one time he was my designated driver and he showed up an hour after I had called him. He was so lucky that I was hammered and forgot where my keys were, I later found out they were in my hand the whole time, or I would have just driven home.

"Danny boy! How's it going?" Ronnie said  as him and Nick Rich walked into the office. 

"Fine. And I'd like you two to meet my daughter, Christina." and again he said Christina. 

"Call me Chris." I said half greeting them, half correcting my dad yet again. 

"Hey, Chris." Nick said while grinning at me. I just looked down. 

"Umm? Well my best friend, Joey should be coming any min-" and with that he walked in the door, " Nevermind he's here." 

"J-J-J-Joey." I sang.

"Sorry I'm late. Cop stopped me again. Same one also."

"Well if you'd stop speeding. But Joey, Ronnie and Nick. Nick and Ronnie, Joey." my dad introduced them as I just sat there probably over thinking the smile Nick gave me.       
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay! Here's chapter two.
Tell me what you thought.
Subscribe and comment.

Love Chris. :)