Status: I'm Working On It.

Remedy For This Poisonous Kiss

Trust Me, Please.

"Well we better get going. We go on in a few hours." Ronnie said while him and Joey walked out of Joey's room. I just raised an eyebrow. 

"Okay." Joey replied. Then Nick nudged my side. 

"What?" 

"Come with me." he said then lead me out the front door to Joey's porch. 

"Okay. Why did I need to come out here?"

"Because I want to show you that I'm not like other band members. I'm not going to cheat and I don't want you to be a one night stand."

"You just met me today."

"I know. And I want to get to know you. And you won't want to get to know me if you think that I'll do that."

"I don't care if you want to do that. It's just that I don't want to be the girl you do it to."

"That's what's bothering me. I'm attracted to you. And I'd like to have a relationship with you after we get to know each other." I sighed. This guy just doesn't want to give up on this, "Please just give me a chance. I'm not asking you to be my girlfriend. I just want you to let me show you that I'm not like every other guy." 

"I'll try but I don't make promises. I don't want to get hurt. And I'm putting myself out there by trying to trust you." and I was I would never trust a guy like him. I knew better than that. 

"Thanks." then he kissed me on the cheek, "But I'm going to go wait for Ronnie in his car. So hopefully I see you tonight." 

"Okay. And you will. I'm not missing tonight for anything. Bye." then we hugged right before he turned to leave. I can't lie, I got butterflies in my stomach when he kissed my cheek and when we hugged. But I'm going against everything I've ever told myself I would never do. 

                **********

"So what do you think is going on between those two?" I asked Ronnie as Chris and Nick walked outside. 

"Well knowing Nick, he probably didn't say anything about him being attracted. So they are probably just talking about nothing."

"So is he shy or something?"

"Well it's not that he's shy. It's that he doesn't play girls. So he doesnt tell girls girls that he's interested unless he really is."

"Really? Because that's what Chris is scared of. She doesn't want to be cheated in or a one night stand."

"So is she interested?"

"She says she not. But I've known her since we were five and she definitely is."

"Wow. Well we should hook them up."

"We should. That'd be great." 

"Yeah. But I should get going. But text me sometime. Here's my number." Ronnie then grabbed my hand and took a pen from his pocket and wrote down 836-627-9263 on my hand.

"Okay. Will do."

"I'll see you tonight. Bye." then we kissed again. Man, I love Chris right now. Without her I would never have met Ronnie. I just hope that this kissing thing will evolve into a relationship and not just us kissing.          
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay! First off I just typed random numbers
so don't, again don't call that number.
But tell me what you thought.
Subscribe and comment.

Love Chrisy Chris Chris. :)