Status: Work in Progress... I will try to update at least once a week...

A Pirate's Life for Me

Realizations and Screaming...

E Pov...

Bella was gone. I ran from Swan Castle. I ran towards the forest, to the meadow that I had shared with my swee innocent Bella. I hadn't been to the meadow since I was fourteen. I regretted leaving my beautiful Bella behind. It's all my fault that she's missing or worse.

Dead.

My angel was gone and I wasn't going to see her again. I ran to the meadow hoping to find some solace there. I hadn't been to the meadow in years. I suddenly felt my heart sink as memories flooded through my mind.

Bella and I at the age of four and five, running around the meadow.

Bella sleeping in the meadow enjoying the sun.

Bella spining and her dress swirling as she enjoyed the start of rain.

Bella and I sharing our first kiss in the center of the meadow.

My Bella was gone and I had no idea where to look for her. Not that it mattered, my family believed that I was dead. I was in some sense. I was no longer Prince Edward of Port Royal. I was now Captain Edward Cullen of the Black Pearl. It was hard for me to admit that I at one point in my life was royalty. Now I'm just a pirate at the age of eighteen.

As ran towards the meadow I heard voices.

APOV

I could sense that someone was coming towards where we were sitting. I looked around see where they might be coming from. I could sense that whoever it was coming from behind Bella, somewhere. I didn't really want Bella to get caught.

"Bella, I think it would be best for you to run from here. You can't be seen with pirates," I said.

I saw the look of confusion come across the Princess's face. I had a feeling that the person that was going to enter the clearing was Edward. He couldn't be seen by Bella, even though she knew that he was alive, it wasn't the best idea for her to see him, so soon.

"What? Alice, I don't understand!" Bella said.

I pulled her into a hug. "Edward's just outside the clearing. I don't think that you're ready to see him," I softly whispered into her ear.

I let her go. I pointed my chin in the direction where Edward was watching and listening. I saw her turn and look in that direction. She scanned the area, as if wanting to actually see if she could see him. I could not see Edward but I could guess that he was close.

"Oh, I best be off. I am certain that my father has called in the royal armies and navies. I'm most certain that he called in Carlisle and Esme. I wish that there was some way for me to see Edward again. Goodbye Miss Alice and Miss Rosalie," Bella said.

Both Rose and I gave her another hug. She grabbed her bag and started walking away, in the opposite direction of where Edward was standing. I watched her as she left. I felt a pain go through me as I realized that Edward was, more likely, never going to see her again. I listened as her footsteps quieted and Edward's got louder as he got closer to the meadow. Rose and I waited for Edward to enter the meadow.

As soon as, he entered, Rose and I bowed our heads down, in respect.

"Rose, Alice," Edward acknowlegded us with a nod.

"Edward, you have to give this up! It is not only hurting you but it's hurting Bella! I know that you heard the last part of that conversation. It's not fair to her, you are her betrothed. Yet, you have left her alone for four years. Not only that, Edward, but you're engaged to Tanya as well. How can you be with two women at the same time? Edward, this is not how a Prince is raised. This is not how your parents raised you!" I said. I knew that by saying this, I was going to be asked to leave the Black Pearl but I didn't care.

I cared more about Bella and her life. She was in pain and it was all because of a big misunderstanding. Neither, Edward nor Bella was dead like the other had thought for the last two years.

"Mary Alice Brandon-Whitlock, how dare you! How dare you, speak to your captain in such as manner!" Edward yelled at me. I just stared at him in the eyes.

I suddenly heard a blood curdling scream, that caused me to break away from Edward's stare. I looked over at Rose to see her looking in the direction that the scream had come from. It had come from the direction that Bella had left from.

"Bella." Rose, Edward, and I all said at the same time.

With that being said, all of us took off towards the scream. Edward was ahead of Rose and I. I could tell that he was hoping that nothing serious had happened to Bella. Edward was going to blame himself it something had happened to his beloved. I guessed that he would try suicide if something happened to his Bella. I started to feel the panic start to build up in my chest at thought of Bella being hurt. I would never forgive myself if something had happened to Bella.

Once we had entered the clearing that was close to the ship, I saw something that made me sick to my stomach.
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclaimer: I don't own Twilight... But in my dreams I own Emmett, Jasper, Felix, and Demitri...

Sorry that I haven't updated in a while, I've been busy working on some other stories that I've been writing.