‹ Prequel: The Tainted Love
Status: Active

The Tainted Hands

Chapter 7:Austin Isn't What He Used To Be

I stared at the red headed man for two seconds. One for fear that nothing every good came up happening to me when I saw this man and the other one was when I was trying to look for Jackson. I couldn't see him. What did he do to Jackson? "It's been a very long time hasn't Alison," the man smiled at me, "I knew you were going to come back. How's your brother? I hope he doesn't get into much trouble it'll be bad for his health. If you know what I mean." he smirked. My thoughts ran towards my brother. Austin! I left Justin and ran towards the street. Jackson was talking to a few men in black and was about to come after me until I got into a cab. I'll tell him later I thought as I saw Jackson staring at the cab as it drove away. I didn't know where to check first but I knew my dad..... I mean Mr. Denney would know. It took longer to the house then I thought. I ran inside without paying the driver. Hopefully he would get the point and just leave but I knew that wasn't going to happen. I grabbed a 50 out of my- Mrs. Denney's wallet and when to the driver who was glaring at me when I came back out.
"Keep the change." I threw the 50 at the driver who gave me a yellow grin.
"Thanks lady." he smiled and just with that I saw a weird mark on his bottom lip. A tattoo? Once the driver was gone my thought about him gone as well I ran back inside. Mr. Denney was sitting at the kitchen with Mrs. Denney dazed looking outside the window.
"I'm home." I said the words that I used to say the last two years and I wished I could have taken them back cause of the look my mom gave me. I wanted to hug her cause she looked at me her eyes began to water. "I'm sorr-" I couldn't finish because she ran out of the kitchen crying. I didn't know what to say I looked at the ground. Making my mom cry was the last thing I wanted to do. "I was looking for Austin." I said in a low whisper. I was afraid that my voice might things even worse. My dad nodded. "Dad- I mean Mr. Denney. Please tell mom- I mean Mrs. Denney, I'm sorry would you?" My dad nodded and looked at the door were my mom ran out of. I could tell that it was hurting him as much as it was hurting me hiding the truth about me being alive. But it made things easier if they didn't know.
"He's at the graveyard. He goes there everyday now. Its became his home since his sister died." he said not looking at me in the eyes. I was about to run but my dad grabbed my arms. "I- I would like it very much if I could talk to when you come back Alison." my dad whispered my name in my ear and then smiled. I didn't know what he meant but things were going crazy enough and it really didn't seem like much to worry about. I ran towards my dad's car. An old BMW. I drove to my grave.
Just as my dad said there he was sitting in front of my gravestone drinking. "Tosyoussis." his words were jumble up as he drank his last can of beer. This was totally unhealthy seriously! I didn't know what to do but I knew I had to do something. I took a deep breath and walked over to him. There was a sleeping bag along with a few empty cans of beer. "Shit! Cops?" Austin hissed at himself. He got up and dusted some of the dirt of his pants. I was about to yell but then someone spoke before me.
"What an wonderful day isn't it Austin." a man's voice said behind me. I turned slowly to see him. The man was in an officer's uniform but I knew this man was no officer. He had slick black hair and light dilated green eyes. He was a demon. "You know I should call your parents and tell them I found you here again." the man said the word again like it was no big deal. Like he didn't care if Austin was dead or alive. Austin shrugged and sat back down.
"At least you're not Johnson he would have had a cow." Austin looked at his drink, "Funny I thought he would have left once my sister was dead but he keeps coming over. Like nothing happened." Austin smiled a little but then the smile turned cold. "It's sick really how he can just look at me and smile and say 'she would be happy to see you happy Austin' , he spit at the ground in disgust, "it makes make sick." The officer smiled and pulled at a small bag with white stuff in it.
"Got you something." he waved the packet in front of Austin's face. Austin's face turned pale at the sight of the bag and he didn't have to tell me twice that he did drugs. I tried to yell to tell him to stop but my voice wasn't working.
"Nah man. I'm t- through with that stuff."
"You sure? It's the real deal this time. It'll help you with those horrible nightmares you've been having." the man gave Austin an evil grin. No way in hell would Austin take that. But he did. Snatched right out of the man's hand and was about to sniff the whole thing into his nose until the man stopped him. "Not here boy." he hissed and Austin turned pale again, "Sorry just don't want to get fired you know since I'm you know." he smiled at Austin.
"Yeah. I gotcha. You really saved me you know I mean by giving me this you know?" he said a little mixed up due to all the beer he had. "I'm gone." he said as he stumbled around.
"Don't be driving." Austin was out of sight. The man started to laugh. "Sorry about that Alison." he said as he waved his hands over my face. "There that's better now I can finally meet you face to face. My name is Jordan." The man said giving me a evil grin.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks so much for reading SUPER DUPER SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT THANKS FOR READING AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT PLEASE AND THANK YOU =))
-Bria