Status: In Progress!

Relationships Are Like Rollercoasters

Chapter 4: Horror Movie

“Holy crapola granola!” DJ said happily as they walked home from Donatos. Her parents made the kids walk home because they were covered in pizza sauce, cheese, and pepperonis; luckily enough though they didn’t live too far from the Donatos.
“Holy crapola granola? Where did you come up with that?” Justin asked her, rubbing some pizza sauce off his shirt.
“Well, I usually say crapola when I screw something up, and then I realized that granola rhymed so, bam! There’s ma new saying!” she said bouncing on her tip-toes.
They all just laughed and it got quiet.
But then Ryan spoke up, “So what are we going to watch when we get home?”
Every put their thinking caps on (metaphorically of course) and thought of some movie choices.
“Well, we should always start off with what type of movie we want to watch. Ideas anyone? DJ you go first,” Pepper said starting her usual convo for a type of movie choice.
“Comedy,” DJ said simply.
“Horror!” Ryan said smirking. He knew DJ and Pepper hated horror movies.
“I’m gonna go with horror,” Justin agreed.
“Horror, just so I can comfort Cindy,” Christian said.
“Does it really matter anymore?” Cindy said.
“Well I wanted a comedy but I think we are out-numbered Deej,” Pepper said sadly.
“I know, you guys suck,” DJ glared at them.
“You know you love us,” the three said in unison.
“I know I do!” Cindy said, hugging Christian.
DJ fake gagged and Justin and Ryan said, “Get a room, lover-birds.”
Christian stuck his tongue out at them and said, “You guys know you’re jealous!”
They just rolled their eyes and didn’t deny it because it was true, they were all jealous of those two.
Soon enough though they had arrived back at DJ’s house and everyone went their separate ways to go shower, get their stuff, and meet back at Pepper’s house to get the movie. It was 8 o’clock by then.
“Well since we already decided on horror, and it wasn’t exactly ‘we’ who wanted it, we are going to let you guys choose,” DJ said pointing to the three guys. They all smirked and pushed the girls out of the DVD room.
“Oh god, I don’t know about you but I am officially freaked out,” Pepper said. DJ and Cindy agreed and they sat down on the couch in the living room.
“Well, since we are waiting for them to debate on the movie maybe we can talk about our ‘plan’ now?” DJ mentioned.
“Great idea, Deej!” Pepper said cheerfully. Cindy rolled her eyes; she usually just sat and listened.
“Well, I was thinking about this in study hall the other day;” DJ started, “I know its a little rough ‘round the edges and we probably won’t like doing it but it’s bound to work!”
“What is it?” Pepper asked.
“Well, I was thinking that I could talk to Ryan about ‘fake dating’ me and you could talk to Justin about ‘fake dating’ you and we could try to make them jealous!” DJ said.
Pepper and Cindy were quiet. Cindy looked like she didn’t care and Pepper was thinking about it.
“You know what,” she started, “I think that sounds like a pretty interesting idea.”
DJ grinned, feeling proud of her self.
“But, when you talk to Justin, make it seem like me and Ryan will never know about it and I’ll do the same with Ryan. It will be like they don’t know we are both in on it!” DJ said to her.
“Good idea!” Pepper smiled, “So we ask em about it tonight?” she asked.
“As soon as possible!” DJ grinned more.
Then they heard the door from upstairs open and the boys pound their way down the stairs.
“We’ve got it!” Christian said, holding up the DVD case, but he moved it too quick for the girls to know what it was.
“Well what is it?!” Cindy asked, as Christian plopped down on the couch next to her.
“You’ll see!” Ryan said smirking. He did that a lot and it annoyed Pepper but she liked it at the same time.
“Oh geez,” DJ said, her ‘geez’ sounding like ‘cheese’.
“Don’t worry, ya got me right here babe,” Justin said sitting next to her.
“Oh, yeah cause that makes me feel soo much better!” DJ said sarcastically. She grinned at him when she looked up at his face, which had a look of ‘hey that wasn’t nice’ on it.
“I’m just kidding bub,” she said laying on him.
He laughed, “You’re such a fatty!”
She glared at him.
“Kidding!” he said, kissing her forehead.
“You better be,” she said in a monotone unhappy voice. She kept her head on his stomach as he reclined on the couch.
Ryan had sat down too close to Pepper and she looked at him like he was crazy.
“What?” he asked.
“Bubble,” she said simply.
“Oh, ok,” he said scooting closer to her and wrapping his arm around her.
“What are you doing?!” she asked.
“You said bubble so I just joined that bubble,” he said happily.
She groaned and new it would do no use to try to get him off of her.
The movie then started with its eerie music and the title came on the screen.
“No! You are soo mean!” DJ said reading the title and digging her face into Justin’s stomach.
He laughed because it tickled; and he put his hand on her hair.
Pepper winced and Cindy just snuggled closer to Christian.
The title was The Exorcist; one of the scariest horror movies ever. The guys had already seen it and knew for a fact the girls would freak!
They had only gotten through about a third of the movie and the girls had already screamed and held death grips on the guys.
Cindy was on Christian’s lap with her head buried somewhere near his chest as she was engulfed in his arms.
Pepper had managed to hide her face in Ryan’s jacket and he had snaked his arm around her.
And DJ was squeezing the life out of Justin with her arms around his waist. But, he hugged back anyway.
Justin looked over at Ryan and Christian comforting their girls. They all held back a laugh and just kept them close.
All the girls were enjoying it too, even though they were about to wet themselves they were so scared.
Justin’s cologne filled DJ’s nose and she smiled as she dug her face in his shirt ignoring the screams from the T.V.
Cindy enjoyed the kisses Christian was showering her in.
And Pepper, well let’s just say she was kinda freaked at how much she liked Ryan rubbing his hands up and down the whole length of her back. It sent shivers down her spine and she fell asleep with that happy feeling.
Cindy fell asleep soon after and was still wrapped in Christian’s arms.
DJ was last to fall asleep out of the girls. Her head lay on Justin’s chest listening to his heart beat. The steady rhythm and the heat radiating off his body let her fall into a peaceful sleep.
The ‘men’ took the girls back upstairs into DJ’s massive room where all of their beds were already set up and they put them in them.
But the boys were not done having their fun yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was fun to write! Haha!
Well, now its up to amazingirl47!!! You go girl!
Haha, subscribe and COMMENT!!!! Please please please!!!!
:)