Status: In Progress!

Relationships Are Like Rollercoasters

Chapeter 6: Sweet Revenge

DJ and Pepper got up and gathered their necessary items to pull of their prank from downstairs.
Whip cream, check.
Feather, check.
Sharpies, check.
DJ’s mom’s makeup, check.
Cell phone with camera, check!
Once they came back upstairs all 3 guys, and Cindy, were fast asleep. DJ couldn’t help but smile at how cute Justin was when he slept. He looked so innocent. She could stare at his face all night.
“Deej!” Pepper whispered, trying to break her out of her trance, “Stop drooling over Justin and get your butt over here!”
DJ shook her head and whispered, “Sorry!”
The two knelt over Ryan who was peacefully sprawled out on his sleeping bag with a blanket covering everything except his right foot.
Pepper held up the makeup bag and the two looked at each other with evil grins on their faces.
“Let’s do it,” they whispered in unison.
They unzipped the bag and dumped all of its contents on the floor.
Lip gloss (in a variety of flavors and colors), lip stick, blush, foundation, mascara, eye shadow, eye liner, lip liner, and even nail polish!
DJ snickered as she grabbed a dark shade of red lipstick, gently smearing it messily around Ryan’s lips.
Pepper took a similar shade of gloss and applied it to where DJ had put the lipstick and they continued to make Ryan look like a total clown. They put baby powder on his face making his face white and through this whole time Ryan didn’t even move.
“Man, this kid doesn’t wake up does he?” DJ asked in a loud whisper. Then he fidgeted under his blankets. Luckily he didn’t mess anything up.
“Shush! You’re gonna ruin it!” Pepper whispered.
“Sorry!” DJ whispered.
They continued to finish their mission and they were finally putting the finishing touches on it by filling his open hand with whip cream.
“I’m gonna get my cell and take pics!” DJ said quietly skipping over to her bag.
Pepper laughed and sat there looking at Ryan with his face covered and yet he still looked so unaware.
“Kay!”
Click.
“I’ll get a bigger one.”
Click.
“Ok! One more this is too priceless!”
Click.
Pepper laughed and then DJ said, “Kay get the feather near his face and I’ll take a pic.”
Pepper did what she was told.
Click.
“Now tickle his nose!”
She did that too and DJ snapped the picture right when he smacked the whip cream in his face.
Click. While he woke and rubbed his face.
Click. While he opened his eyes.
Click. While the look on his face changed to shock and then anger.
Click. While he glared right at the camera.
“Uh oh,” DJ said as he stood whipping the whip cream off his face. Pepper stood too ready to dash away at any moment.
“You two are dead,” he snarled.
“Say cheese,” DJ said with a funny smile on her face.
Click!
Then he dove towards and them and they screamed while they ran and jumped over Justin.
Their screams ended up waking everyone in the house.
The two got cornered in the spare bedroom and he was walking towards them (make-up-ed face and all) when DJ yelled, “JUSTIN SAVE ME!”
Not two seconds later, Justin appeared in the room and dashed over to DJ’s side.
“Hop on!” he said crouching over a little so she could hop on his back and they would run away.
“Hey! What about me?!” Pepper yelled.
“Psh, he’s my man and I’m sorry Pep but this was your idea and that,” she pointed at the angry Ryan, “is YOUR man!”
Justin then ran away with a giggling DJ on his back.
“Oh geez,” Pepper said as Ryan ended up tackling her and pinned her to the floor.
“I am so gonna get DJ for ditching me with you,” she said to him looking up at his face. She almost laughed again.
“You deserve this!” he said wiping more whip cream off his face and rubbing his hand on her face.
She licked around her lips, “Oh yum!”
Ryan rolled his eyes and then smiled.
“Ooh, you’re smiling! You not mad anymore?” she asked.
“Oh I’m mad, just not mad enough to kill you anymore; and I’m way tired,” he said simply.
There was a moment of silence when Pepper expected him to get off of her.
“Aren’t you gonna get off me?” she asked.
“Nah, you’re comfy,” he said rolling over off of her and laying his head on her stomach.
“Ew,” she said simply.
“You know you like it!” he said.
She actually kinda did. But like she was gonna admit that to him or even herself!
“Well, tell ya what I know you won’t do this unless I get something for you in it. Can we go back to DJ’s bedroom and then you can lay on me all you want?” she offered. She didn’t like the fact that she didn’t have her blanket or a pillow.
“Deal,” he said standing up and heading into the bathroom to wash off his face.
Pepper walked back into DJ’s room and DJ was peacefully asleep all wrapped up in blankets on her couch.
“She just kinda crashed when I put her there,” Justin said rolling over on his sleeping bag to face Pepper.
Pepper laughed, “Yeah, she does that.”
She laid down on her sleeping bag and pulled her blanket up.
“Do you think she’ll wake up if lay up there next to her?” he asked.
“What are you gonna do to her?” Pepper asked, kinda weirded out by the fact he wanted to be up there with her.
“Ew! Nothing!” he defended. Pepper gave him a look. He sighed, “Ok I’m just gonna be my stalker self and stare at her.”
“Aw so cute. She probably won’t do anything,” she told him.
“Sweet,” he said standing up to lay next to her on the couch.
Ryan walked in right when he was laying down next to her.
“Whoa! Dude, I didn’t know you were like that!” he said disgusted.
“Ryan! You’re such a perv! You know I would never do that to her!” Justin yelled back at him; which made DJ wiggle and move around. Justin made a face like ‘oh crap’ and stayed still, but she didn’t wake.
Ryan had already gone over and laid down and used Pepper as a pillow.
“Me? What the crap are you doing Ryan?!” Justin loudly whispered.
“Just shut up and go to bed,” Ryan snapped.
“Fine then,” Justin said yawning and rolling over to look at DJ.
He smiled at how innocent she looked. He just couldn’t get enough of her. And of course, he seriously doubted she liked him like he liked her. In fact he truly believed he was in love with the girl.
He slowly drifted asleep with DJ in his dreams.
Now, Ryan immediately fell asleep within minutes. Pepper on the other hand couldn’t quite sleep cause it was weird having pressure on her stomach from his fat head laying there.
She stared at his face as her thoughts talked themselves.

Omg he’s so cute!

EW he’s so not!

Bull crap he isn’t! Look at his innocent face.

But he isn’t innocent smart one.

So? You’re not either!

Yeah but that’s completely different!

How?!

Um…

Exactly!

Shut up!

Just go to bed self… we are both tired.

True but we don’t like him right?

Let me get back to you on that kay?

Ugh, fine.

Pepper rolled her eyes at herself and ended up drifting into sleep also.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hahaha this was fun to write!!!
Sorry I took a little while to post it though...
:/ School is always getting in the way!
Well, your turn amazingirl47!!! :D
<3
~LoveShawty22