‹ Prequel: Looking for a Lifeline
Sequel: Me or the Music?
Status: Coming Along Nicely :)

You're Not Alone.

10

"Yes! I can't believe it! Ohhh my gosh!"

I ran and jumped into Grant's arms as John finished signging his name "I KNOW RIGHT?!" Grant asked, spinning me around "I can't even believe we got him fired for sexual harassment.."

"Well.... we did!" I smiled and hugged him tighter.

Mark was gone, along with Ali. Thank. God. We had a new manager flying out to meet us in Miami tomorrow night for the show.

"I'm so proud of you for sticking up for yourself Marlee." John hugged me tight.

I smiled and watched as Matt and the other guys walked in, they had just finished up their set "So.... how'd it go?" Matt asked as he wrapped his arm around my waist, kissing my cheek gently.

"Well... We have a fill in drummer flying out from the company, and..." I smiled up at him "Our new manager is flying down to Miami to meet us."

"MANAGER?!" Everyone smiled.

"We got him fired on sexual harassment charges." John smiled proudly.

Matt's grip tightened on my waist "I'm so proud of you."

"Thanks... but.." I glanced at the time "John! BROONS!"

John looked at the time and within half a second Grant, John, and I were on eachothers heels, burning sneaker holes in the pavement to our bus.

*Matt's POV*

"What the hell was that?" Zack asked as he watched where Marie had been standing.

"Broons?" Jimmy asked.

We all paused "Bruins?" I asked.

"Hockey?" Brian asked with a shrug "They're going to watch hockey?"

I shrugged "Let's go find out."

We grabbed some of our things and walked outside, tossing our coats and other things onto our bus before we approached the second bus. From inside there were cheers, shouts, screams, and loud noises. I opened the door and entered, caustiously.

"YEEAAHHH!! GO GO GO!! NO! Chara get it out of there! NO! OUT OUT GET IT OUT!" Marie stood on the couch, throwing popcorn at the TV screen.

"Well..." Zack smirked and got her attention "That's what she said."

A peice of popcorn hit him in the nose as the three began cheering again "YES!" John sprung up and ran to the fridge "Beer? Anyone want beer?"

Every hand on the bus went up "Marie?" Brian laughed "You drink beer?" She nodded.

"I wouldn't have guessed." Jimmy said as he caught his beer and opened it up, taking a drink.

A few more minutes into the Bruins VS Canadiens hockey game and I figured Marie would have lost her voice by now. Her conversation with Grant had turned into one of players, and soon turned back to the game.

"He used his large body to-"

"Larrggeee body." Marie smiled goofily.

"Duh." Grant smiled "Told you."

"NO! He was talking about Milan." She stuck her tongue out "If I were ever to date a guy in uniform, my first pick'd be Milan Lucic." She gazed at the TV screen, sipping on her beer.

"He's dreamy." Grant joked.

"Dude.... hockey is such a turn on." Marie sat back on the couch "GO GO GO!!! YESS!" She shot back up, tackling John to the ground as the Bruins scored.

"A turn on?" I asked. She nodded and sat back down, moving over to me "Really? So..."

She held her hand up and focused her eyes "If you put on a Bruins uniform and played a game of hockey, no matter how badly you sucked, I'd fuck your brains out." She stared at me in all seriousness.

"Dude I think there's a costume store down the road." Brian winked and nudged my arm.

"I can get you to do that other ways." I wiggled my eyebrows as she rested her head on my chest, only to get up quickly and chant Milan Milan Milan along with Grant.

"You just wish sports turned you on." Marie waved at us with her free hand, the other holding the beer to her lips.

"Never said they didn't..." Brian mumbled "Dude, fucking women's volleyball? Do you see their outfits?"

"Hockey players are fully clothed, with padding," Marie turned around and looked at Brian "It takes mind skills to imagine them naked. Volleyball is like... Oh look at my tits and ass, don't you want to touch me? and it's so retarded."

"Well... if you dressed in a volleyball players uniform, I'd fuck your brains out." I stared at Marie as she rolled her eyes and sat down on John's lap.

"Men." She sighed and put he arm around his shoudlers.

"Drunk women." He laughed back "How many of those," He tapped her beer bottle "Have you had tonight anyways? Including before the show."

She tapped her chin lightly "I don't drink before the shows, and.... four? Maybe five. No more than six."

"Ok go with eight." Grant piped up "Want me to get her to bed?" He asked, looking at John.

"NO!" Marie shouted "I'm fine! I want to see my Bruins win." She smiled "They're up one nothing anyways. And it's the... second inning."

John and Grant looked at eachother "Hammered."

"Wait... Period! I meant period!" Marie protested "I should know that one! I get those! I mean..." She looked around at the room full of men, her face flushing red, her eyes squinting then opening normal again "I'm just in baseball mode still!"

"Baseball was over in October." Zack informed her.

"Duh. I know that," She waved him off "I have the fucking score cards."

"To all the Red Sox games since June." John added.

"Yes, I do." She looked to the floor "BUT REGARDLESS OF MY SPORTS ADDICTION!-"

"Addiction?" I asked "You're addicted to sports?"

She nodded "Yeah. Sports, cooking, singing, dancing, sleeping, and fucking." She listed on her fingers.

"I like the first, second to last, and last." I smiled, she rolled her eyes and walked over to me "What? Want to go be addicted to the last with me?"

She stared at me "What was the last thing I said?" We all laughed as she scoured her mind, her eyes widening "OH! FUCKING!" She smiled "Yah.... but uhm... they," She pointed to everyone else then paused "Turn the game up boys." She smiled, pulled on my hand, and handed the remote to Grant who took it willingly and turned the volume up high.

"BE SAFE!" John called.

"Guard your net, Marlee!" Grant called back.

"DONT BREAK THE PROTECTIVE-"

"SHUT UP!" Marie cut them off with a laugh as he closed the door to the bunk room "Ok..."

"Marlee?" I asked.

She nodded "Marie and Lee, my first and middle names, combined." I nodded with her as she sat down on what I assumed was her bunk "Wanna fuck?"

"Do you have to ask? You drink beer, cook, get horny from watching sports, sing, and.... Why wouldn't I?" I asked.

She smiled "God damnit stop smiling." She pushed me against the wall "You're sexy."

"And you're drunk." I laughed as my hands rested on her lower back.

"Yah but believe me, I'm a rowdy drunk." She kissed my jaw and slowly placed her lips from there, in one inch incriments down the rest of my chest, slipping my shirt over my head "Really, really rowdy." She looked up at me with hazey green eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Rowdy ;P LOL