Status: working on it but it'll be good :]

WildFlowers

Growing up Riley Elizabeth Thompson didn't have the life anyone would want. Her mother, found dead when Riley was short of sixteen, knew of the hard road she'd come to know. Her father being abusive and violent quickly moving the two of them to a rural area no one knew of, where Riley was mostly homeless. Getting older, Riley makes ends meet in a sleazy bar with a fake i.d. in which she befriends a nice woman named Sissy, who knew Riley's mother. The day Riley turned 18 her father was covicted of the murder of her mother leaving Riley really alone and homeless now. When one lucky day Riley recieves some news thanks to the NJ Post, a news paper, in which she contacts her aunt, she decides a change will do her good and heads off to find her forever. Finding her true self, her family secrets, her mother, a stray dog, and the love of her life in the road to Alabama.
All on her own.

Characters: Riley Elizabeth Thompson (Female, Dark hair, green eyes)
Ally Elizabeth Milanno (Female, Blue eyes, Blonde hair)
Graceton Leigh Delfino (Male, Dark hair, dark eyes)
Deedadoo (Grace's girl dog, Corgi/Shepard mix)
Gir (Rileys boy dog, some fluffy husky thing)