I Think I'm...

I think I'm... the end

All I could do is look in the crowd through the whole concert. Beck and Julia said they would be here before the show but they had not shown yet. I sang while my eyes searched the crow not caring if I messed up. I went through the whole concert like that and by the end I still had not seen then. I was starting to worry until dirk called me to the back.
"Hey," I shouted with a smile thinking I would see beck and Julia.
"Guy," Dirk whispered and sounded upset.
"What the hell is going on."
"Julia called me."
"oh are they running late? Let them know they missed the concert"
"No, they were in a car accident on the way to the show."
"Oh my god, are they ok."
"Julia is fine but Beck," Dirk stalled.
"What about Beck. oh my god is he dead," I started crying.
"No, but he got hurt pretty bad."
"What all happened."
"They don't know for sure but we can go to the hospital so we can see."
I got my coat and we all got on the bus. Once we got to they hospital I jumped out of the bus and ran into the hospital. Julia ran over and hugged me and I hugged back but soon pulled away more worried about Beck. I ran over and asked where he was at and they said he was getting surgery.I wasn't going to leave him so I went into the waiting room and sat down. The others joined me and as the hours went by they started falling asleep.Julia fell asleep on dirks lap; Vin, his stalker Alex and Zane went onto the bus in the parking lot. Dirk staid up with me telling me everything would be ok but I could read on his face that he wasn't so sure. Dirk and I ended up falling asleep for a few hours and when I woke up everything seemed more calm. I ran over to the desk and was told Beck was in his room. I was about to go back and see him when the woman stopped me.
"Are you family," the nurse asked.
"No, were together."
"Well," she said with a sickened face, "are you two married."
"What, no were not married now let me see him."
"I'm sorry but if your not married or family then your not going back ."
"What the fuck," I yelled as Dirk cam over and grabbed my shoulder.
"I am beck Cramer brother," Dirk smiled.
"Then you may go back."
"Ok, but I need to bring him with me please," Dirk said trying to flirt with the nurse.
"He's not suppose....."
"Shh," Dirk said putting his finger on her lips. "Could you bend the rules, just this once, Karen," he smiled reading her name tag.
"Fine, but nothing better happen or my ass is fired."
"Who would ever fire your pretty little ass," Dirk smiled and then we walked into becks room.
"whoa,"Dirk said surprised.
"He looks really bad," I sighed in tears.
"I can hear you," beck sighed.
"Hey baby," I smiled and kissed him before holding onto his hand. "Whats all happened to you?"
"Well besides the scratches on my face and the black eye, I had to get glass pulled out of my back and broke my leg." he smiled lifting up the blanket so i could see his cast.
"that's sick," Dirk smiled, "How many stitches?"
"in total of both my face, back and a few on my chest,160."
"dangggg," Dirk yelled.
"Would you be quiet, this is a hospital," I laughed.
"I'm sorry Guy," Beck sighed taking my hand.
"For what?"
"I have to stay here for two weeks so i wont be able to go to any of your shows."
"What show?"
"Your concerts."
"I'm canceling them all so I can stay here with you," I smiled and leaned in to kiss him.
"You cant do that."
"Yes I can and when you get out, were getting married,"I replied.
"What?" Dirk and Beck yelled.
"If your ever hurt again, I want to be able to see you without having to have dirk lie for me and hit on nurses," I smiled. "and I guess I sort of love you."
"I love you too, and I would love nothing more than to marry you, only if you finish up your concerts, you only have a week left."
"fine but I'm calling you everyday," i smiled kissing him.
After two and a half weeks, beck was out of the hospital and we were done touring. Once he was out we staid in a hotel so he could finish healing because i dint want to put him in a plane if he was in pain. After another week Beck was pretty much healed so we flew home. he band had already drove home the the bus so they welcomed us when we got back.
Getting married was a big step and it freaked me out to think about but i loved Beck so much that i couldn't not marry him.A week after we got back we found the best church in Iowa and decided to marry their. All of are friends were their and my grandma Julia's and Dirk's families even cam down.
beck wore a black tux and mine was white. Julia was my maid of honor and Zane was Becks grooms man.Vin, to my surprise brought Alex along and they were actually acting like a couple. It was a small and quiet wedding but I couldn't have been more happy. I notice my grandma crying, which made me start to tear up until I noticed Dirk shed a few tears. Dirk never crys so this was big and I couldn't hold in the tears anymore. we went through the vows and sealed it with a kiss.
Beck and I walked out with the others following. We all rode home on our tour buss. Zane kept giving Vin crap about Alex the whole ride home, and saying they are soo cute. Vin was getting mad but Alex loved it. my grandma was so proud of Beck and me. She kept kissing and hugging us a million times.
Once home we all unpacked and beck and I consummated are marriage. A few times. We laid in bed for hours just looking at each other smiling. Beck leaned in and kissed back. Once he pulled away he was giving me a goofy smiled.
"What?" I asked.
"I don't think I could be anymore happy."
"I'm really happy too," I smiled and kissed him.
"We should go downstairs huh?"
"Who said I'm done with you," I smiled and attached are lips while i pulled the blanket back over us.
♠ ♠ ♠
aww its all over.