I Think I'm...

I think I'm... on tour

"I wish he was here,"I sighed
"Not this crap again, it is worse now that you two are together again,"Dirk yelled coming into the front of the bus.
"We are almost done with the tour and the last time I saw him was Christmas," I whined
"Well were almost to Canada and once were done here we can go home," Vin attempted to comfort me.
"Yeah but were not done touring Canada for a whole month," I sighed and went to my bunk where I staid until the bus stopped.
"We going into the gas station,"Dirk yelled.
"You going to come with?" Zane asked.
"Yeah, hold on."
I walked out of the bus as the three of them ran in. I went in to look for some coffee and sour patch kids. Not good together but soo good apart. I found the candy and went over to get some coffee when Zane ran past me before Vin jumped on his back. They fell to the ground taking three bottles of pop with them. Dirk and I watched as they tried to get up, laughing are butts off. They were sliding and slipping all over as they tried to get up from the puddle of pop they caused. Dirk and I watched in enjoyment till the worker cam over. She was pissed at Vin and Zane and made them pay for the pops they broke. For some reason she was into me though. She flirted with me while I was checking out and gave me my coffee for free. I felt a little bad for letting her flirt with me but it was for free coffee.
The other guys gave me crap when we got on the bus but then the teasing turned on Zane when Lilly called. He met Lilly at a concert pretty close to home and she showed up to a few more shows before he grew some balls and asked the girl out. She seemed nice and a little crazy, but in a good way. Compared to Zane she looked like she had it together most of the time. They seemed to have a god thing going so of course as Zane's friends we have to make fun of him about it. It would see all of us on the bus are dating but Vin, but he is more of a sleep around. He hooks up with random guys after shows and then leaves the next morning. That's just the way it works and every concert Dirk, Zane, and I make a bet who Vin will sleep with out of all the guys that have hit on him.
"That guy," I pointed. "Ten bucks.
"No way, his hair is too long, I think the one right their. I'll put in 15 bucks," Zane replied.
"Are you stupid, look at his shoes. Vin will never go for that," I scoffed.
"I don't know Guy, I don't think Vin cares about shoes," dirk disagreed. "I'm going with Zane on this one but i only have five."
"Whatever," I sighed as we watched Vin. He started walking closer to the guy with crappy shoes. I wasn't worried about losing the 10 bucks but I didn't want to be wrong. Vin got to the guy with bad shoes and walked past to approach the guy i bet on. "Ha, pay up losers," I smiled.
"Ughhhh," Dirk and Zane sighed.
"I hope Vin asks him name," I sighed.
"Why,"they asked.
"Because Vin looked smashed and I don't think that guy is going to be ok with a one night stand." I sighed.
"How can you tell,"dirk asked.
"Because that guy looked too Innocent, he wants a relationship," I laughed as we packed up from the gig watching Vin and his guy leave to the bus.
"How long should we wait," Dirk asked outside of the bus taking a drag of his cancer stick.
"Keep smoking like that and you'll die before we get back on," I sighed and Dirk stuck his tongue out at me. "It will probably be another 5 minutes."
"I'm freezing my balls off, we have been out here for almost an hour," Zane yelled and started jumping around.
"What are yo doing," Dirk yelled after blowing smoke in my face.
"Warming up," Zane smiled.
"Fuck this," Dirk said finishing he cig. "I'm going in," he threw his bud on the ground and walked on the bus with Zane and I following.
"I don't hear anything," I smiled."the guy must have left already," sighed and we all sat on the sofa. We staid up playing video game until Zane fell asleep on the floor. Dirk and I were too tired to go to are bunks so we shared the sofa.

"Aww that is soo cute," some guy squealed.
"What?" I asked slowly opening my eyes to see Vin's on night stand sitting on the floor looking at me and feeling dirks arm around me.
"I didn't know you two were dating I thought he was straight?"
"Vin," I yelled
"Yeah," He came out with his eyes half closed.
"Who is this," I asked.
"Who?"
"Him."
"Why the hell are you here."
"Because I wanted to see you again," this guy smiled.
"Called it," I joked smiling at Zane who was watching tv.
"I'm Alex by the way."
"Hi I'm."
"Guy, i know. And that's Zane and your dating Dirk. I'm dating Vin."
"Whoa dating," Vin yelled.
"So when did you two get together?" Alex asked.
"Alex, Dirk has a girlfriend," i informed him.
"Oh so its a secret, no worries I'm good at keeping secrets."
"No hes straight and I have a boyfriend back home."
"Oh I'm sorry I just thought...."
"It's ok." I smiled getting up to get my cell phone."What the hell?" I yelled
"Whats wrong,"Dirk asked half awake.
"Beck called me, he never calls me,"I sighed walking into the bathroom to call Beck in private.
"Who the hell are you," I herd dirk yell as I dialed becks number.
"Hey baby," Beck answered.
"hi, you called me. Is something wrong with you?"
"No, i was just wondering if it would be ok if Julia and I came to visit you guys at your next show?"