Status: In Progress

Nothing Else Matters

You never know till it's gone

Down the dirt path and into the clearing with trees all around him he stood with a confusion unlike he had ever felt before. The wind blew gently, kissing his cheek and the tree all around him were his walls but still he felt helpless and hurt. Every inch of his body told him to move to run. so he did. he ran and ran. Past the trees past the river far and deep into the dark forest till finally his body gave way under the horrid strain and collapsed violently onto the ground. Panting and gasping for air he looked around him unable to move he lay there thinking. He thought for hours on every subject on every point on anything that came to mind. Night passed and the morning sun soon arrived bring with it the promise of a new day, But despite the invitation of the songs birds Adam could not sing back, his mouth unmoved and his mind still hard at work.
Finally he managed the strength to finally speak "What did i do wrong...am i not good enough, not good looking enough, not exciting enough"

Across the forest in the clearing stood a very disheartened and sad girl. Eve had searched for Adam high and low before finally giving up her search when her parents called out to her. She returned home to her bed for a sleepless night one of tossing and turning her mind only focused on one thing Adam.Where had he gone and why did he run like that from her.She woke up and without any warning raced shoe less and in her pj's to the forest clearing where we now rejoin with her in our story.
"Adam!!! Adam! Talk to me please what is wrong. Tell me! Adam!" She desperately cried out to him in hopes that he might hear her. She continued this till the sun started to set. Finally she sat down and began to weep softly at first then louder the sound of her sadness was so intense that nearby hikers were said to have suddenly burst out in tears. Then suddenly a sound. A rustling in the bushes from out of them came Adam tired and weary his head held low. Eve ran to him delighted to see him but her happiness faded as she saw the condition and the hardness on his face
"Adam" she said worriedly " Whats wrong? You look so sad. Aren't you glad to see me? I waited for you all day"
"Eve...we need to talk"
♠ ♠ ♠
hey this chapter is going to be shorter than the other ones i just have alot going on in my life but i will be sure to update it soon