Status: Fully active.

Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Wolf?

Human

"And so the Hundred Year War brought many changes to the late medieval world" said Mr. Rich.
He wrote something on the board, why was I in this damn class?
I put my head on the desk, and closed my eyes, sleep and nightmares were better then this shit.
Nobody expect maybe Phil was really caring what he was saying.
I had other very important things to think about like why I couldn't change into my wolf form.
History was pointless, it happened in the past, I was never going to use it in my life anyway.
"Miss. Martian, would you kindly like to get up and pay attention?"
My teacher was standing over me, the class all turned to look at me.
"Fine" I lifted my head, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.
"So Miss. Martian would you kindly repeat what I said?"
I glared at the balding man in front of me, "I wouldn't know I was asleep"
He smirked, "Well then you can go to the principal"
I stood up, slinging my book bag over my shoulder, gritting my teeth.
"How about I do you a favor and finish your damn lesson for you?" I snarled.
Mr. Rich looked up at me, his eyes held anger, I had enough of this man,
"Your an asshole, and history can shove it" I turned on my heels and left his damn class.
I walked to my locker, fuck going to the principal, wasn't worth it.
I opened my locker and shoved all my books into it, thank god it was Friday.
A hand appeared next to my head, I smiled and turned to see Embry and Jared standing there.
"Hello, why are you out of class?" asked Jared, leaning against the wall.
"Got kicked out of Mr. Rich's class again" I slammed my locker shut, I smiled at them.
"You got kicked out too? How ironic, your rubbing off on us" said Embry, lacing our fingers together.
"Your such a rebel"
They laughed, Jared parted ways as me and Embry headed to gym.
"So Mr. Rich kicked you out again?"
I laughed sitting on the bleachers, we waited for the bell to ring.
"That guy has it out for me"
We talked for about 15 minutes before the bell sounded, signaling the end of 3 period.
I got up slowly, this was the one class I dreaded.
"Let's go see how I embarrass myself today"
Embry laughed, following me towards the locker room, where we went separate ways.

Leah was waiting for as I hurriedly put my hair up, not caring how it looked.
I mean hell this as gym, not a run way.
I kept a smile on my face as we headed towards the weight room.
Leah glanced over at me, she knew I was hiding my true feelings, putting on a happy show.
Coach Coons must have split the classes up, cause the boys weren't in here.
"okay stretch out" yelled coach Jones, ah crap this guy hated me too.
Me and Leah, went to go stand in the back, bending down to touch our toes.
That's when something smacked my ass, hard.
I shot up, who in the hell would be stupid enough to mess with me?
Glancing behind me I saw Kyle, a friend of Jared's, smirking at me.
Cockiness was written all over his smug little face.
"Oh baby you like that?"
I growled, a scary sound to any normal person, he was obviously dumb as shit.
"Don't touch me again" Leah grabbed my arm to keep me from striking him.
"Come on baby, I just want a bit of fun before lover boy comes back" he said, laughing.
"Who the hell are you talking about?" I snapped, I tried to keep my cool.
"Jacob, wow you never realized that no good flea bag jerk loves you?"
With out realizing it, I jerked my arm out of Leah's grasp and punched Kyle in the face.
pouncing on him, I started to punch his face repeatedly, not knowing why I was doing it.
"You need to shut the hell up! Don't talk shit about him"
Poor kid, he tried to get a hit in, but he didn't stand a chance.
Someone grabbed me from behind, trying to pull me away, but no luck.
Silly humans, I wasn't one of them, I was stronger then them.
That's when I stopped punching Kyle, he whimpered, tears fell from his eyes.
I was human now, I was like them.
I got up, slowly backing away from the beaten kid,my hands were covered in his blood.
Human emotions, human thoughts, human feeling, human. human. human.
"Miss. Martin, go stand in the hall right now!" yelled Mr. Jones as he went to go tend to Kyle.
His face was swollen, blood poured from his mouth and nose, well at least he wasn't dead.
Leah came over to me, leading me to the door, I was in shock.
Humans were so fragile, and now I was vulnerable, I was easy bait, I was easily killed.
Fuck my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments <3
I'd like a banner too please.