Status: Fully active.

Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Wolf?

Don't Make Me Upset

"Dude, if she keeps drilling us like this we are going to keel over"

"Cold, heartless bitch"

"Remind me how she became second in command?"

"Stop complaining and run"

"I want Jake back, at least he cared"

"We need to find him, so he can come back"

I sighed and shook my head, I was so use to hearing their consent complaining.
That really it just went through one ear and out the other.
I stood by a tree, watching the pack train.
I had them running around the forest looking for different scents.
Why not kill two birds with one stone? Strengthen their legs, and work on location.
"Embry, Quil, come here now" I yelled into the trees.
Two dark, brown wolves stepped out from the bushed, they walked slowly towards me.

I glared at them, my bright blue eyes, burned into their shiny black ones, they knew I was mad.
"If you two have a problem with the way I run things, then take it up with Sam, But there will be no talk of finding Jacob.
Now just do what I tell you"

The wolf with the white paws whimpered, and bowed it's head.
"You can go back now Embry"
He rushed back into the forest, Quil stood there and glared at me, his sharp teeth bared.
"Quil, if you want to take over drill, then by all means go ahead"
I stared at the dark haired wolf in front of me, it shook it's head.
"Then do what I say"

"You've been working us to death Taylor, give us a break.
Ever since Jake left you have gone through a change.
Get over him, he left, he doesn't care about us anymore.
Yes, he hurt the pack, yes we miss him terribly, but we moved on.
Your the only one who hasn't let go"


I stared at him, my teeth clenched together in frustration, I felt myself trembling.
Quil backed up slowly, noticing I was about to loose my temper.
How dare he, he didn't know shit.

"Get back to your damn drill, before I rip you apart" I whispered sharply.
He sighed and trotted back into the woods.
Stupid, no good, moron.

I was not working them cause of Jacob, I was working them just like I should.
Preparing them for whatever could happen.
"All right, that's enough training for today" I yelled.
A chorus of sighs came from the forest.

"Finally"

"Dinner Time"

"Shut up Seth, your such a fatty"

"So sore"

"Can't feel my legs"


I rolled my eyes, and changed into my wolf form, it came easily to me as my human form was.
My snow white fur gleamed against the green background.
I took pride in my form, I was the only pure white wolf in the pack, I was different.
I leaned my head back and howled, then ran off towards my house.
I would meet my pack back at Billy's for dinner.
As I ran through the trees and dirt, my mind started to wonder.
I thought about Jacob, where was he now? Was he okay? Did he get enough to eat?
Yes, I missed him, yes, sometimes I wished he comeback.
I sometimes wondered what would of happened if Jake never met Bella Swan.
Bella, I sneered at the thought of her name, her name was like poison to me.
She was the reason Jake wasn't here, I blame her just as much as Jake for making me this way.
She had to go play the "I'm in love with two people, who do I choose" card.
Personal, she doesn't deserve any of them, but what am I gonna do about it?
She destroyed Jake, she ruined my pack, she ruined my normal life.

I stopped in front of a small, white house, I ran up the stairs and whimpered, gently scratching the door.
A blond haired woman opened the door with a smile.
"Finally you came home Taylor"
I licked her face and walked inside.
"Go upstairs and change, I'll wait for you down here"
I nodded and hurried to my room, where I changed into my human form.
I grabbed my favorite pair of jeans, and a random shirt, then I fixed my hair, I looked at my reflection.
Sighing, I shook my head.
I should have to deal with this at 18, I should be worried about what to wear to prom, not saving people.
I hurried down the stairs, and into the living room, "Yo Carol, you ready?"
She nodded and we walked to her car.

"So what did you do with the pack today?" she asked as we flew down the road towards Billy's.
"You know, running around trying to pick up random scents"
"Same old complainers?"
I laughed softly and nodded, it was easy to talk to her about everything, I stared out the window.
"So I heard the guys want to have a 'just boys' meeting, do you know why?"
I shook my head, my hands balled into a fist.
Sometimes the guys would have just guys meeting, no girls allowed.
This bothered me greatly, I mean hell we hear each others thoughts, what could they possible hide?
How can they keep a secret? this pack had no secrets! well expect for me I had mine, but I never thought of it.
I frowned and relaxed my hands, no need to get anger, I had to be careful around Carol.
We pulled up to a beat up looking wooden house.
Four cars were parked out front, the guys were already there.
"ready to roll?"
Nodding, I hopped out of the car and hurried onto the porch, it's felt like I haven't been here in years.
This place use to be my safe haven, my personal get away spot, that was until he changed.
I knocked on the door as Carol came and stood behind me, placing her hands gently on my shoulders.
"About time she showed up" I heard a voice grumble.
The door opened and Billy appeared, a huge smile on his lips.
"Hello ladies"
I bent down and kissed his cheek, I thought of Billy as my own father, since I didn't have one.
I loved him to death, when Jake left, Billy had a hard time coping, I spent everyday here.
Comforting him, taking care of him, making sure he was alright.
I never felt the urge to protect someone as much as him before, he was fragile in my eyes.

"Hello Billy, how are you today?" I asked, shaking the thoughts out of my head, we made our way into the house.
Carol headed towards the kitchen to help Emily make dinner.
"I'm fine, I miss seeing you everyday, little huka" he said, as he squeezed my hand gently.
My heart jumped at the sound of the Indian nickname for protector, the name brought a smile on my face.
"I'm sorry Billy, as soon as drill is over tomorrow I'll come visit" that was a promise.
I walked into the living room where my gang was waiting silently, Billy kissed my hand and left us alone.
Sam stood up as I sank down to the floor, Leah sat next to me, she gave me a smile.
"Alright it has come to my attention that some of you have complained about Taylor.
About her working you too hard, I want to know your thoughts on this subject" he turned towards Embry.

"Well she has us drilling alot lately, until recently I thought it was stupid but now I don't"
I smiled at him, he returned it and then winked at me.
Sam turned toward Leah, "I think she's doing what she needs to do, I haven't complained"
He nodded then turned towards Jared and Seth.
"She's doing her job the best she can, I'm cool with her" replied Jared
"I agree with Jared, but could she not make us run so much?" whispered Seth, peeking over at me.
"Yeah, okay Seth, I'll tone it down a bit"
Paul cleared his throat, and stood up, "I think she's doing a fine job, don't listen to them Tay."
I laughed, leave it up to Paul to use my nickname in a formal setting, no wonder he was like my big bro.
Sam then turned to the one person I would have loved to deck right in the mouth, Quil.

"I think she needs to be kicked out of the pack" he whispered, the room went silent, my eyes widen.
"And why is that Quil?" asked Embry.
"She works us harder when she thinks of Jake, we don't need that on us"
I snapped, I could feel my self slipping, I stood up as did he.
"This has nothing to do with that traitor"
He glared at me, his dark green eyes, full of fire.
"Yes it does, your always bitter and mean, you weren't like this when Jake was here!"
"I wasn't a werewolf then, jerk face"
"Move on, he didn't care for us, for you, your holding on to something that's not there"
I hadn't realized my hand was in a fist until it came in contact with his jaw.
"Shut the hell up, stupid mutt, Jake cared for us at the time, before he fell in love"
I felt myself wince as the word love slipped out of my mouth, the hole in my heart ached.
Sam pushed me away from Quil, but it didn't work Quil lunged at me.
"Leah take her outside, while I talk to the boys"
She nodded and grabbed me by the waist dragging me toward the door, into the night.
"Dang Taylor, you got balls girl"
I smiled at her, why not get to know Leah since she was the only other girl.
"Thanks, hey how about we ditch this place and have a girls night out?"
She was silent for a few minutes, then a grin spread across her face.
"Yeah, okay let me tell Emily and Carol where were going"
I nodded, maybe me and Leah could be friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?