Status: Fully active.

Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Wolf?

I Am Alone

Image Image

She was right, I had to leave La Push, I had to leave Washington.
I sighed, pulling up to the old, red colored house I had been staying in these last few months. I felt my heart ache at the thought of never seeing Billy's old, wise, happy face or seeing Leah make fun of Paul for how dumb he was in Math. I wouldn't see Sam get angry and huff like a child.
My eyes burned as I thought of everything I was going to miss, how I'd never see Embry and Jared wrestle for Emily's last muffin, I wouldn't see Seth grow up and most of all I wouldn't see Jacob. I wouldn't see the sparkle in his brown eyes, or his heart stopping smile.
But this was for his own good, they would be safer this way and so would he. I had to protect him, isn't that what a soul mate does? I took a deep breath, and silently opened my car door, I heard laughing coming from inside so people were here.
I hurried up the porch, the rain falling lightly now, and opened the door, the laughing stopped as soon as I step foot back inside, this was major awkward now. Jared, Jacob, and Seth looked straight at me, game controllers clinched in their hands.
"Um hi" I muttered, heading towards the stairs so that I could pack, the only problem I had now was how to get it out of the house. Did I wanna just go past them with a bag full of clothes and then have them demand I explain what I was doing.
I could always throw it out the window then hurry and grab it, but the ground was muddy, so maybe it wasn't a good idea, I sighed trudging up the stairs in a complete exhaustion .
"Taylor?" I stopped at the top of the stairs, turning slowly to look at the person who called my name, his dark brown eyes burned into mine, almost making me go weak in the knees but I held my composure.
"What Jake? I'm in a hurry so I don't have time for childish game or people" I snapped at him, it hurt to be so cruel to him, but if he knew what I planned to do, it wouldn't matter how much I hated him, he would try to stop me.
Jake ran his hand through his dark hair, sighing. "Are you okay?" he muttered, looking away at the pictures on the wall, I stared at him for a moment before turning back around and headed towards the bedroom, his footsteps clearly following me.
"Did I ask you to follow me Black?" shoving the door open to fit just me in, I went to close it but Jake's hand grabbed it, demanding it open to fit him too, I glared at him.
"No you didn't ask, I'm telling you I am Martin" he snapped back, his eyes full of anger, mumbling under my breath I turned from him, grabbing my backpack off the floor, I was leaving and if he wanted to watch then he can go right ahead, he wasn't stopping me, never would he stop me at doing what I wanted.
Throwing all my useless school supplies on his floor, I walked to the dresser, and started pulling out clothes, under garments, hair ties, stuff like that and throwing them on my bed, Jacob raised an eyebrow at me.
"What are you doing?" I ignored him, stuffing stuff into the already full bag, I turned to go grab more stuff but his warm hands grabbed my shoulders turning me towards him. I glared up at him, as much as I wanted to just wrap my arms around him I had things to do.
"Your not leaving are you? You can't leave, your being hunted! No one can protect you if you just leave, are you stupid!" he yelled, shaking me lightly, as if trying to get it to just come to me that I shouldn't leave, but of course it didn't
Pushing him away, I glared at him, "You don't decided shit for me Black, don't you forget that dumb ass mutt", huffing I backed up, trying to keep distance between us so I wouldn't do anything I would regret later in life.
But he took a step forwards, his eyes liquid fire, I took another step back, trying to keep my heart rate down, "Taylor shut up, your staying" he said breathlessly, making my pulse become frantic.
"Screw you, you don't tell me what to do anymore! I'm not a wolf, so don't try to get me to follow the rules" my back hit the wall, I had no where to go, no where to escape, he kept coming closer, his warm breath hitting my face, making my head spin.
He smelled like ocean and pine, it was intoxicating, I couldn't think straight, I couldn't even say anything without it being incoherent, why did he have this effect on me? This shouldn't be happening.
Jacob placed his hand on my neck, staring at me with anger still in his eyes, before I could say something he yanked me forwards, our lips mashed against each other. A spark erupted between us and butterflies exploded from my stomach, I wanted this, I needed this.
I grabbed his shirt, pulling him more into me, our lips fighting for dominance, a low moan came from his mouth, which made me go crazy. I felt myself being lifted up and pressed back against the wall, I wrapped my legs around his lean waist.
This was heaven and hell, this was going to tear me apart as soon as I left, I didn't care though, like I said Jacob was going to be the death of me, But again I didn't care.
I heard a noise from behind us, I pulled away much to my disappointment to see who would dare interrupt us. Big mistake. Standing there was Embry, Paul, Leah, and Sam all just standing there, staring at us like morons.
Jacob let me down, turning around slowly, his face bright red, a grin on his lips, he rubbed the back of his neck in a nervous gesture. My eyes went to Embry's and what I saw there made me back up further against the wall, they looked deadly. Hurt, confusion, anger flew in my mind as I stared at him.
"Embry" I whispered, not knowing what I was going to say to him, couldn't say it was a mistake cause it really wasn't, but that again wouldn't be the right thing to say at a time like this.
He shook his head, taking a step towards Jake, fear shot through me as I felt myself reach out for him, I didn't want him hurt by Embry. "How could you Jake!" he yelled, pushing Jake back.
"You knew this was bound to happen, she's my soul mate, she is mine" the edge in his voice made it sound like I was his property, that pissed me off, I pushed past him and Embry, grabbing my bag off the bed before turning towards them.
"Both you shut the fuck up, Embry it's over, Jacob I'm not your property" I yelled, slinging the heavy bag over my shoulder, before heading downstairs and out the door, looking over my shoulder, I took one last glance before heading to my car, this was the last time I'd be here.
That thought made me want to break down, but I didn't I threw my bag into the passenger seat, and peeled out of there, heading to the only place I knew would make me feel stronger.

I pulled up to the familiar white house I had grown up in, I hadn't been here since the accident, since the day I completely lost it all.
My dad had loved this house, he built it for my mother with his own hands, she loved it, I loved it. That's why when I learned of their death, I couldn't leave and that's when Carol agreed to live in it with me. It had been built by love, it was the last thing I had of any of my memories of family.
I turned the car off, just staring at then old house. How many times would I have to suffer? The loss of the people close to me. Would it ever stop? I felt tears burn my eyes and I didn't stop them from falling, I couldn't stop them.
Bella had been right, though I hated to admit it, I had to leave. Maybe Carol would leave the pack alone that way Jake would be okay, but I knew that meant I would definitely die. I was okay with that though, maybe when she killed me, she'd go see the Cullen's and learn to be good?
One could only hope, sighing I wiped the last of my tears away before heading towards the house. My heart breaking with each step I took, wrapping an arm around my front, trying to hold myself together, I wanted to just turn back and run away from this, from everything.
I opened the door slowly, feeling the familiar smell of cinnamon, it was so hard not to cry, I shut the door behind me softly and just stood there, looking around at everything. The house was still in the same condition as when I left.
I leaned against the front door and sighed, the events of today running through my mind, making me tired, I slide down to the floor and buried my head into my knees.
I wasn't ready for any of this, I needed my wolf form, I needed my Mom, Dad, Carol, anybody. But I was alone.
I was human now, I needed to start acting like one.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you think?
I want at least 5 comments before my next update.
So Comment!