Status: Fully active.

Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Wolf?

Bella

Image

I slammed the door to my car shut, again thinking about why the hell I was here. Did she really have answers to some questions I had? only one way to find out, and not that I was going to enjoy being in the same room as her, but I needed to find things out.
The rain fell harder, as I rushed forwards towards the Swan household, my breath caught in my lungs as I hopped onto her porch, I didn't know how she would react. Would she hurt me? Well I was stronger, but I wasn't here to argue I was here for answers.
Lightly tapping on the faded, white door, I tried to stay still as I heard footsteps rush towards the foyer, my nerves jumping around crazily. The door swung open and standing there was the brown eyes, brown haired beauty everyone fell for, everyone but me and Leah.
"Hello" I whispered, giving her a small smile, her eyes were huge like a deer stuck in a headlight, she looked like she was having a heart attack. I just waited silently, feeling my face get hot as she just stared at me, I wasn't here to be gawked at.
I pinched the bridge of my nose in annoyance as I thought of a good, nice way to talk to her, cause I was finding it hard not to want to smack her upside the head. She let out a huge breath before smiling back.
"Hello, what brings you here?" she seemed confused, not that I would blame her cause no way would I be just visiting her, at least she knew that much, so she wasn't so dumb.
"I'm here to talk to you about somethings, I'm thinking you may have some answers" I notice her eyes light up, I had no idea what she was thinking but I wasn't sure I liked the look she was giving me.
"Sure, come on in" she moved back so that I could walk in, but I hesitated, was her vampire with her? I know he usually never left her side, I guess she sensed what I was hesitant about because she shook her head.
"No Edwards hunting today, the wolves are running this area today" I sighed, great someone must of know I was here by now, Fuck my life right now. Seriously never can just have a peace and quiet without someone ruining it.
I walked in, shrugging out of my coat which was damp from the down pour, the aroma of apple pie filled my nose making me feel like I had just walked into a Grandmother's house or something, I felt at ease here, I felt normal...human.
Bella lead me to the living room, it looked a lot like Billy's with just a couch and a tv, she smiled and sat down, before patting the seat next to her. I sat down, wondering where this was going to lead too.
"So what did you need to talk about?"
"Oh, I want to know who Victoria is" I looked away from her intense brown eyes, my hazel eyes settling on the mantel that was full of pictures of her, her with Edward, her with her mom, with her dad, the last one was one with her and Jake. I looked away quickly.
"She is a vampire who is out to kill me, she wants revenge" her voice wavered, almost cracking, her eyes glazed over like she was about to cry, I tried not to notice.
"Why is she wanting revenge?" I asked lightly, hoping that the waterworks wouldn't start cause I may leave if they do, she shook her head and stared out the living room window, thinking.
"Edward killed her mate last Summer because he was trying to kill me, she thinks it's only fair I be killed. Mate for mate." it was quiet for a few minutes before I cleared my throat, might as well ask.
"Is she the one with the red hair?" Bella nodded her eyes intent on my face searching for any emotions I might show, but I wasn't as fragile as her, I was once a wolf, I was stronger.
"She took my mother, she scratched me and I think she has something to do with not being a wolf anymore" I muttered, Bella looked at me with wide eyes, as if she had just learned a new secret.
"You turned into a wolf too? Jacob never told me that" hearing his name come out of her mouth struck a nerve in my heart, she said his name with love it disgusted me greatly.
"He didn't know either! I turned when he ran off due to a broke heart made by you" I snapped, getting up, ready to go back outside and away from her.
She grabbed my arm lightly, making me turn towards her with shock, she smiled at me, "I'm sorry I didn't know he would do that, he loves you though" I snorted and lightly shrugged out of her grasp.
"No he doesn't, he thinks he is cause we are suppose to be soul mates, but he still wants you I can see that clearly as day" those words felt like knives coming out of my mouth, cutting me up with the truth.
"If Victoria changed your mom, she obviously wanted her to distract you from something or someone" she whispered out of no where, I looked at her with confusion on my face, weren't we just talking about Jake?
"Maybe she changed your mom to get to you, and wants you to fight her so Victoria can slip past you to hurt someone" I stared at her a few minutes before laughing, what was she trying to say? I wasn't going to even be in battle.
I turned to leave, I had spent about as much time as I would like here with her, this talk didn't mean I liked her anymore then I did before, I hoped she knew that.
Bella then said one thing that made me freeze, "You have to leave" I looked over my shoulder at her, her face was dead serious and held a look of sorrow in it.
"And why should I, so you can keep hurting Jake?" I whispered, knowing her words were the truth, but I didn't want to go, I didn't want to be completely alone in this world. I felt her gaze widen on me.
"No, I love Edward, Jake is my best friend Taylor! The vampire Carol is looking for you right? well maybe if you left she'd follow!"
I just blinked and walked out the door, into the rain, without another word.
♠ ♠ ♠
I want to Thank song.of.the.stars for the lovely banner.
I love it when people make things for stories they like, it gives me motive to keep writing.
So thank you to all my fans and readers, I love you all.
But so how about that chapter? She talked to Bella, shocker.
So comment loves.