Status: Fully active.

Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Wolf?

Fire,

Image

"And you left because of that?! Seriously you know that stuipd girl wants you out of the picture!"
I was currently getting yelled at by Leah, while I laid down with my back facing her, no way was she going to see how much this hurt me. I got the worst end of this deal, not her. She didn't have to worry about her life, I did.
Sure, my wolf form came back momentarily, it still failed to do what it was made for, and that's protect me from leech's. Actually no I failed to do the job I was made for, I had it back I should of killed her, but no I was so weak, man I sucked at this. Maybe when I die God will give a an award for something.
"Leah, shut the hell up, I did what I feel is right, and I'm not coming back!" I snapped, closing my eyes as my head throbbed with the sudden pain. Morphine was starting to wear off due to my increased body hit. Werewolf blood still flowed through my veins, thank god or else I would have been a vampire too.
I peeked over my damaged shoulder to look at her dumbstruck face, her dark eyes burned into my bright blue ones, I'm sure mine told her I didn't want to hear it anymore, and that this was my life now, I did it my way and no one had a say in it. I never made a promise to stay by someones side thank god.
Before she could speak her phone went off, Smooth by Escape the Fate blared at us, filling up the empty space between us, I smiled at her cause I knew how much she loved that song, we sang it all the time. She frowned as she flipped the phone up, bringing it to her ear.
"What in the fuck do you want?" she snarled, apparently it was somebody she didn't want to talk too, I grinned wondering when she became so bitter towards people? Probable when she started hanging out with me, yeah that sounds about right. Leah raised an eyebrow towards me, a frown across her lips as she muttered something into the phone.
Looking away I decided to look at the room, it was cold, but didn't phase me when you run a high temperature, seriously I was so happy I was a wolf again, but I don't remember how I phased? I didn't know what set of the chain reaction to make me protect myself. Maybe if a leech is near? But when Dr. Cullen is near me I don't feel the urge to change.
The sun was shining through the light blue curtains, I don't even remember what day it was, and the fact I had been half dead scared me. Carol hadn't finished her job which meant she was coming to find me to end it. Great.
Leah turned around, her dark eyes full of fire as she threw her phone against the wall resulting in it smashing into a million pieces. I hadn't seen her this upset in so long, she really was turning into me, the people hater, the man hater, the love hater.
"What happen?"
She was silent for a few minutes, wondering if she should tell me the truth or not, little did she know I could hear her thoughts again, guess she didn't know about my wolf form again.
"Sam is coming to see you, he needs to make sure your okay, but I have to go back" she seemed upset by that. "Well that's okay, you have a job to do" I smiled at her, but she seemed pissed by those words, that fell easily from my mouth.
"No you have to come back, your not just who she's after! She's after Bella too." Leah yelled at me, I rolled my eyes at her. "Leah I don't give a shit about Bella"
"I know you don't but now I am required to protect her, we are fighting along side the Cullen's to protect her, we can't save you if your so far away"
"I don't need to be saved, Damn it! You and Sam don't fucking get it, if I die then so fucking be it, I die!" I yelled back, my shell of calm breaking as I fell off the edge. It was just another War against the enemy, just another day in the world we live in.
I hated arguing with my best friend, but this was my choice, if she found out about me being a wolf she'd tell Sam or Jacob then that meant I'd have to follow orders, oh hell no. I think I'd shoot myself if I had to go through that again.
"Your a fucking dumb ass, you have no one but the pack" that sentence hit me hard, how right she was, having no one to go home to, too love, to make happy. She had her mom and brother, I had Jake if he wasn't such an asshole.
"Get out" I yelled, glaring at her, I felt tears run down my face as I sat up, shoving her away from me. My long brown hair stuck to my face as I felt the heat rise in me, my eyes would burn holes in her if they could shoot out fire. This was enough, how dare she say shit like that too me. I slowly stood up, ripping the IV's out of my arms resulting in blood falling from the wound.
I was trembling, trying to hold myself together, why was I getting so mad? I bit the inside of my cheek to keep from saying something wrong, I could taste the salty taste of blood there too, great I had to calm down before I hurt someone, before I hurt her, my best friend.
My vision went red, as I took a step towards her, my legs doing what they wanted, I could stop myself, it felt like the first time I phased, when I felt like a monster and I couldn't control myself.
"Taylor, calm down, you can't be out of bed" she warned, moving towards the door, her dark eyes wide with concern, but not fear. I felt like shit cause I was stalking my best friend but the animal in me was taking over.
Suddenly, the door whipped open, just as I fell to my knees in pain and exhaustion. This was to much for me, this was freaking me out. I looked up to see someone wrap their big, tan arms around my waist to lift me up, his face inches from mine.
I felt myself jerk back and my hand connected to the guy's jaw, he dropped me and held his face. "Ow, what the fuck Taylor" he muttered, staring at me like I was crazy.
"What the fuck are you doing here Jacob?" I snarled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please, no update till I have about 6 or 7.
Thank you to everyone who has been making me banners, I truly love them.
So kinda short, but so much happens, and guess whose there. Jacob!