Status: Fully active.

Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Wolf?

Scream Until Your Lungs Give Out

"You sure you want me to do this?"
I nodded and glanced at Leah, we were sitting on my porch doing nothing.
"Yeah, I haven't had anyone over in forever"
She grinned, her white teeth shown brightly against her russet colored skin.
I felt a pang of jealous course through me.
I never understood why they had to be lovelier then me, not that I'm shallow.
Most people on the reservation were dark skinned and dark haired.
Me, well I'm not very tan and my hair is a lighter shad of brown then most girls here.
Talk about outsider, no wonder my wolf form was pure white, I'm different.
"Your staring at me, what are you thinking about?"
Shaking out of my thoughts, I shrugged and turned my attention back to the leaves falling out the trees.
"I was thinking about how your so tan and I'm not"
Leah laughed, her voice booming loudly in the air.
"It's cause both my parents are full Indian"
A frown set on my lips, "My mom was part white, that explains alot"
It was silent for a while, as we took in the beauty of the earth as the sun went down.
This was peaceful, nothing could go wrong, at least not now.
"We should go grab my stuff from my house"
"Okay let me tell Carol" I hopped up and stuck my head through the door.
"Carol, I'm taking Leah home for her clothes"
"Alright drive safely"
Leah and I walked to my car, the warmth of the sun had left, leaving a chilly breeze to come.
Didn't bother me though, I run a toasty 108.9 these days.
It could snow and I could stand outside with bikini top on, the snow would of melted into rain.
"So why do you really want me to stay over?"
"I already told you, Leah I want you to stay"
She sighed, shaking her head slowly, which made her short brown hair fall in her face.
I pulled out of my driveway and sped towards her house.
"Tell me the real reason, what brought this on?"
I kept my gaze on the road, no way could I lie to her.
"I need you there to keep the nightmares away"
"Nightmares?" her voice was a mixture of shock and worry.
"Yeah, I've been having them for awhile, they scare me a tiny bit"
"What are they about?"

What else could they be about? Vampires and Jake

"Vampires"
There was silence, the radio was background noise now.
"Tell me about them"
"I keep seeing a blond and black haired leech, who takes Carol"
"What do they do when they take her?" she pressed.
"They change her into one of them, but it's just a dream"
I wanted to change the subject quickly, I shouldn't have opened my mouth.
"Have you talked to Sam?"
Damn she wasn't going to drop it either, well maybe it would be okay to get them out in the open.
I shook my head, "No there just nightmares, I just need you there to wake me up if I start screaming my head off"
I pulled up to her house, her mother peeked out from behind the window.
"Act normal okay, no need for your mother to start gossiping about me"
Leah laughed, "Yeah god for bid she can't gossip about herself, it has to be everyone else"
"Let's go deal with the town gossiper"
We went inside and saw her mother leaning on the kitchen counter, I nudged Leah.
"Let's make up a rumor about Dani Heart singer, the town hoe" I whispered to her.
She shook her her, Dani had been picking on Leah since Sam left her for Emily.
Besides once Leah's mother heard our rumor it was bound to reach her mother.
"So Leah, did you hear about Dani Heart singer?" I said loudly, heading towards the stairs.
"No I didn't Taylor, what happen?"saying equally as loud, we heard her mother scramble towards the kitchen door.
"Well Wes got her pregnant, she looks about 3 months, you never heard?"
"Your kidding! Oh lord man I thought she looked bigger"
We laughed as we went upstairs, Let Dani pick on Leah now.
She should know better then to pick on a werewolf.

"Taylor, get back" shouted Jake as he pushed me back behind him, standing protectively in front of me.
"Jake, are you stupid I don't need protection damn it I'm one of you!"
There was fire all around us, the blood curdling screams sent shivers down my spine.
This was hell smack dab right in the middle of heaven, People dying, people screaming.
But there was Jake right there in front of my, my soul mate.

"Your not going to fight, you hear me I command you to go"
I felt the Beta command flow through me, I couldn't resit.
"Jake, don't please I can't loose you please, come with me" the tears stained my cheeks as they fell.
He turned towards me, his warm hand cupped my cheek.
"Love, I have to keep you safe, that's my job" then he bent down and kissed me.
"Go" he whispered as he turned back towards a figure coming through the fire.
I turn and ran, wishing I could fight beside my pack.
The forest seemed to go on forever as I raced through the thick branches.
I could feel the blood falling from each wound the sharp tree branches scratched.
Then there were footsteps behind me, something was following me, the smell was unbearable.
I ducked behind a huge oak tree, calming my breath, there was a whimper.
Darting towards the sound, I changed into my wolf form, my eyes fixed on the surrounding area.
that's when I saw them, the leech's from my previous nightmares, the blond and black haired ones.
But there was another, a new one. She looked familiar to me.
She was bent over a russet colored wolf, who wasn't moving.
I growled, the sound ripped through the air, making everything dead quiet.
my vision turned red, how dare they be so close to him.

"Ah little wolf, we knew you would come back for him" the blond one said, jerking her head towards Jake.
"Chirsty don't be shallow you knew she would, they are imprints remember" the black haired leech said.
"Will you two finish her already, I need something to eat" I looked towards the voice, my eyes widen.
Carol stood up, a smile stretched across her face," hello Taylor, nice to see you again"
I backed up, I couldn't kill her, I just couldn't, not my mother.
"It's time to die young one"
My instinct took over as I saw Carol bend her head towards Jake's body.
I lunged at them, hoping I was strong enough to take the three down by myself.

"Taylor! Taylor! Wake up it's just a nightmare, wake up!" I heard someone scream.
I sat up, sweat drenched my bed, and clothes, I didn't care I was panting.
"Hey whoa, calm down, take deep breaths" Leah was sitting beside me she had scratches on her face.
I buried my head in my knees, maybe it wasn't safe to have anybody here with me at night.
She rubbed my back, trying to sooth me.
"I'm sorry about your face" I mumbled into my blanket, she laughed.
"It's no biggie, they'll heal in a moment, I thought you'd never wake up"
"Was it that bad?"
"Not to bad, just alot of muttering and crying, near the end you screamed"
I sighed and got up, stretching my legs, and heading towards the bathroom to clean myself up.
Leah followed me, "Want to talk about it?"
I shook my head, "I'll tell you in the morning okay"
Right now all I wanted to do was hide in a hole and never wake up.
But that was asking to much, fate wasn't letting me have anything easily.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just got into town today.
So I'm very tired, but I hope everyone's Easter was awesome.
Any way's comments would be loved (: