Sequel: An Artist's Love
Status: complete

Ninja Mania

True feelings

We made it to the leaf village the next day. Kakashi was waiting for us at the gate, reading, “make out tactics”.

Naruto went up to Kakashi and yelled, “We’re back!”

Kakashi chuckled. “I can see that.”

I frowned, “Where are the Akatsuki?” I said, worry evident in my voice.

Kakashi smirked, “They’re back at their hideout. They got back there a day ago.”

Kakashi looked at me then his eye mocking me, “ Were you worried about your boyfriend?”

I gasped, my face turning beet red. “Deidara is not my boyfriend!”

Kakashi chuckled, “So it’s Deidara you have feelings for then.”

I turned pale, “That’s not fair Kakashi!”

He smiled then shrugged. I glanced at the sun then. It was afternoon. I should be leaving so I could get to the sand village by dinner.

“Guys I need to go back to my own village.”

Everyone nodded. Sakura got up close to me and said, “Remember what I told you Eya.”

I nodded I still remembered our conversation like it had happened only moments before. I waved goodbye to everyone and went on home.
I opened my bedroom door to see a pacing Deidara. I gasped, what was he doing here? Not that I minded, I was curious though.

“Eya!” He exclaimed and tackled me into a hug.

I groaned and laughing said, “I missed you too Deidara.” Deidara looked at me then.

“I was beyond worried about you.” I frowned.

“Why? You were holding those goons off.” Deidara sighed.

“Eya when you’re in love with someone you worry nonstop if you’re not with them.”

I felt myself blushing. “Does that mean what I think it does?”

I said, my voice shaking. Deidara nodded.

“I love you Eya. Will you be my girlfriend?”

I nodded, speechless. Deidara let out a big sigh.

“That was a close one, I didn’t think you would feel the same way about me.”

I smiled, “I didn’t think you felt that way about me either. I guess we were both wrong.”

Deidara nodded, “I’ve never been so glad to be wrong before.”

Deidara smiled a breathtaking smile then. “So what do you want to do now?”

I frowned, pondering. “How about I just invite you to dinner. I’m sure my mom wants to meet my new boyfriend.”

Deidara grinned, “Sounds like a good plan.”

I grabbed Deidara’s hand and ushered him into our kitchen to meet my mom.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've decided to end it here. I have a sequel called, "An Artist's Love." Check it out, yeah?