Status: 4 comments or I dont write!

TheCyrusFamily(Mason Musso Love Story)

The Beginning

♥Kasee’s POV♥ (it’s pronounced K•C)
I have to admit, I was scared. I mean its one thing to be going to a foster home; it’s another to be going to a foster home with a famous family. We pulled up to a huge house. Billy opened my car door and we started up the path to the house. I could hear my heart pounding in my chest. We walked in and there were five people in the living room. They all stopped doing what they were doing and looked at me. Billy introduced them; there was Brandi, Trace, Miley, Braison and Noah. After the introduction Miley showed me to my room. After I got settled and put some things away Tish called me down to dinner. They were all at the dining room table laughing and chatting away. Thankfully they didn’t stop and stare at me like earlier. I took my place at the table and just sat there. After we ate Tish and Billy took Noah to bed; Braison went somewhere in the house; Brandi and Miley were fighting over the remote. I’m so glad nobody was giving me special treatment. I mean the last place I went to, the people treated me like a baby. I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I turned around and Trace was standing there.

“You want the grand tour?” he asked, smiling at me.

“Um…sure!” I said.

After about 45 minutes we arrived at the last room.

“This is my favorite room in the house.” Trace said, walking in and sitting on the couch.

“What is it?” I asked, looking around.

“The music room.” He replied, looking around also.

“Ya’lls have a music room?!” I said.

“Uh-huh!” he said, grinning.

Okay, this place just got a whole lot better. I went over and sat next to him on the couch. We just spent hours talking about everything. I found out that he is adopted, like me, and that he’s been with the Cyrus’s since he was four. He is also a music major and is currently in a band called Metro Station. He promised to take me to one of his rehearsals. Before I knew it, it was midnight.

“We had better get to bed. I don’t wanna start getting into trouble until I’m here at least a week.” I said.

I got up and walked into my room and got my jammies on.
Next Morning------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I woke up at 10:00. Thank God I don’t have to get up early yet. There is still three more weeks till school starts. I still have to talk to Tish and Billy about putting me into public school because I can’t take it with the home schooling anymore. I walked downstairs
and everyone except Trace was down there.

“Morning!” Tish said.

“Morning.” I said.

“There’s cereal in the pantry.” She said with a smile.

Trace came down 10 minutes after me. He got his cereal and sat next to me on the couch.

Miley came in and said to Billy “Dad, come on, I don’t want to be late.”

I think she was on some TV show on Disney Channel.

“Hey Kasee, you wanna come with me and Miley to the set?” Billy asked.

“Actually Dad, I promised to take Kasee to my band rehearsal.” Trace said.

“Oh, okay great!” Billy said with a smile.

I mouthed Trace a thank you and headed upstairs to get ready. After I took a shower I went to my closet and got on a pair of dark blue stretch pull-on flared jeans, my washes black gun hoodie over a plain white wife-beater, and my old worn out sneakers. I brushed my hair and put it into a ponytail and put on black eyeliner and mascara and some clear lip gloss. I grabbed my shades and walked back downstairs where Trace was waiting.

“Ready?” he said.

“Yup! Let’s do it!” I said, smiling.

We walked out and into the garage where Traces yellow lambo was. We got into his car and drove off. He parked in front of a house.

“This is my band mate Mason’s house.” Trace explained.

We walked into the garage where three guys were setting up equipment.

“Hi guys! This is Kasee. Kasee, this is Ant, Blake, and Mason.” Trace said pointing to and Asian guy, then and nerdy looking guy, and then a hot guy.

“Hi!” I replied.

Trace motioned for me to go sit on the couch. They got set up and Mason started singing. He was AMAZING! After they’d played about five songs they stopped. They all gathered around me. Trace to my left; Mason on my right; Ant and Blake on the floor.

"Let's play 20 questions!" Ant said.

"Okay! Bring it!" I said.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Ant asked.

"Dude, if you wondering about that you might wanna ask how old I am." I said, giggling.

"Alright, how old are you?" he asked.

"Fourteen!" I said, laughing.

Everyone else laughed, too. Ant was blushing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Comment!