Status: 4 comments or I dont write!

TheCyrusFamily(Mason Musso Love Story)

Double Date

♥Kasee's POV♥

"Well..." Trace said.

Gah..he should know that I'm just gonna do whatever I want anyway. I did my famous puppy-dog look (he can't deny that).

He sighed and said "Fine, under one condition." Trace said.

"Ugh what?" I said, annoyed.

"Go on a double date with my and HB." He replied.

"Okay!" I said getting happy again.

"Tomorrow night, 8 o'clock!" Trace said.

I walked back into the room. Mason was getting dressed. He looked at me and smiled.

"Everything okay?" He asked.

"Uh-huh. Btw I hope you don't got anything scheduled for tomorrow night cuz we gots a double date with Trace and HB." I said, smiling.

"Okay." he said, then walked over and kissed me.

♠Trace's POV♠
Next Night~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"KASEE! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE, YOUR DATE IS HERE!" I yelled up the steps to Kasee.

I still can't believe she is dating Mason. It's so weird! She walked down the stairs in a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a Harley Davison muscule shirt.

"You're impatient!" she stated, walking past me.

"Tell me something I don't know." I said, smirking and following her.

She walked up to Mason and kissed him.

"Ugh, you're not going to be doing that all night are you?" I said.

They both flipped me off. We all walked outside and got into my car. I quickly drove to HB's house and texted her that we were outside. The I drove to Texas Road House (Kasee's idea).
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay here's the deal. I didn't get ANY comments about my last post so I'm not going to post again until I have at least 4 posts!